Colby back to challenging fighters pushing 40yo, calls out Wonderboy

Usman also beat Burns and on his way up beat the likes of Edwards and Strickland. You can't compare Usman beating Mas and Woodley to Colby. Woodley was the champ and confident.

Usman also destroyed Colby. He broke his jaw and stopped him. Colby is not bad, but his whole aura is a joke. He was elevated because he's white and he appeals to the UFC bro fans. The funny thing is I think they turned on him. The fact that this guy got 3 title shots in this era tells you everything you need to know.

Painful truths here. Colby is backed by a certain type of casual fan. He's limited and the most unlikeable guy in the UFC.

Smart call out by Coby
You just apply Belal's gameplan and you take the money on your contract and the win bonus

I've been saying it for years.

Colby has made a career of fighting 40 year old WW's coming off losses. If he had balls, he'd be out there calling out Shavkat or Belal.

He wants an easy fight, sit out for two years and call for a titleshot. Gtfo. Dude is an embarassment to the sport and the division.
@MMAJunkie look what they did to your boi

What a random ass call out

Since 2017....

Maia - 40yo
Robbie - 38yo
TWood - 39yo
Jorge - 38yo

Wonderboy 40 on the dot but will be 41 in a few months. Colby lost to Kamaru and Leon. Back to calling out fighters who are shot, on the way out since his mid style of abusing pace and cardio doesnt work on fighters who can match his speed, athleticism, physicality

Babyboi cant call out Belal, Burns, Shavkat, Brady? LOL... All ranked higher than Stephen too..?..

what exactly is the issue here

Colby is pushing 40

Colby made Usman look like the second coming of Mike Tyson twice. I was never impressed with his overall abilities as a fighter.

I'm sure Wonderboy's all kinds of excited to face another wrestler

can we put this on the early prelims? i'd rather have kidney stones than to watch that shit. actually no, but pretty close.

Nobody wants to see you in there again. Just retire you weak-minded beta.

^This. The dude is boring as fuck so all of his talk is just that, talk. He'll probably try and avoid any tough matchups, but we'll see what the UFC has to say about it.

Covington has beaten 1 guy under 35 in the past 7 years. He hasn’t beaten somebody coming off a win in 6 years. His entire career is basically losing title fights and beating over the hill fighters. His biggest accomplishment is losing fights.

Back