Colby calls out "sheep lover" Khabib, "bum" Robert Whittaker

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Khabib fight would be fun. Bobby Knuckles would own him though.

“I can go down to lightweight and I can go up to middleweight,” Covington told MMA Junkie on Thursday. “I’m looking to fight Whittaker, he’s a bum. He’s got no wrestling, he’s got no heart, no cardio. Then Khabib? Come on. The sheep lover? He’s got nothing for me. The guy is over is Russia playing with sheep. What’s he going to do to raw American steel and twisted sex appeal? I got a lot of things in the plan.”

“I want to be champ-champ-champ,” Covington said. “I’m already breaking all the history books. Last fight (I had the) most significant strikes ever thrown, First Family front row. I want to be a champ-champ-champ.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-latest-news

images

images

It's funny. I used to really hate colby. Still not a fan of his. But I will say. He's growing on me lmao. Not sure why.

I guess Ali is too easy for him to handle.

Now he’s asking for trouble with the Dagestani gang.

GG

Colby via drone strike.

Khabib fight would be fun. Bobby Knuckles would own him though.

I can go down to lightweight and I can go up to middleweight,” Covington told MMA Junkie on Thursday. “I’m looking to fight Whittaker, he’s a bum. He’s got no wrestling, he’s got no heart, no cardio. Then Khabib? Come on. The sheep lover? He’s got nothing for me. The guy is over is Russia playing with sheep. What’s he going to do to raw American steel and twisted sex appeal? I got a lot of things in the plan.”

“I want to be champ-champ-champ,” Covington said. “I’m already breaking all the history books. Last fight (I had the) most significant strikes ever thrown, First Family front row. I want to be a champ-champ-champ.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-latest-news

images

images

Then stop talking and do it. Personally, I'd love to see this fight, probably would be Khabib's first win via triangle in the UFC due to how suspect Colby's submission grappling skills are.

It’s very interesting to see all the hate and angry people posting here about Colby.

It’s mind boggling that the very same haters give him so much time and exposure.

I find it hilarious

Oh no, Colby said something about Sherdog-darling Whittaker? What will happen next?!?!

I dont know what it is about Colby. I guess I admire his abilitiy to stick with his gimmick despite how dumb and he comes out looking. At least he's trying and it is drawing some attention to him.

Nobody would have gave a damn about him if he was some boring always respect my opppnent type fighter.

Did he really just say Whitaker has no heart? Did he miss the Romero fights? What a delusional dink.

Good luck getting Whittaker to accept the fight. He was beaten half to death by Romero. He has nothing for Colby.

Then stop talking and do it. Personally, I'd love to see this fight, probably would be Khabib's first win via triangle in the UFC due to how suspect Colby's submission grappling skills are.

Holy shit what fight is this? Whoever that guy was, yeah he was having trouble against Khabib but he made him look pretty beatable.

It's funny. I used to really hate colby. Still not a fan of his. But I will say. He's growing on me lmao. Not sure why.
Fungus’ will do that ..

Usman will put an end to this nonsense..

Back