Colby calls out "sheep lover" Khabib, "bum" Robert Whittaker

It’s very interesting to see all the hate and angry people posting here about Colby.

It’s mind boggling that the very same haters give him so much time and exposure.

I find it hilarious
How much time does it take to comment, and in what way is he getting exposure from this? We talk about a lot of fighters on Sherdog and I never hear about it increasing their exposure, cause it sure ain’t working at the box office.
Funny I never once saw anyone say that about a fighter like Jon Jones up here, despite multiple page threads and tons of hate he doesn’t do great numbers without DC so I’m not following this exposure concept.
This kind of response ( “living rent free” “your hate gives them time and exposure”) is pretty standard now for supporters of all these tired ass edgelord characters who catch criticism for their antics. What’s “mind boggling”? I don’t follow.

" (I had the) most significant strikes ever thrown, First Family front row. I want to be a champ-champ-champ.”
BS he had the most attempts, not the most significant strikes ever thrown

He should stop talking and make the weight cut.

Khabib fight would be fun. Bobby Knuckles would own him though.

“I can go down to lightweight and I can go up to middleweight,” Covington told MMA Junkie on Thursday. “I’m looking to fight Whittaker, he’s a bum. He’s got no wrestling, he’s got no heart, no cardio. Then Khabib? Come on. The sheep lover? He’s got nothing for me. The guy is over is Russia playing with sheep. What’s he going to do to raw American steel and twisted sex appeal? I got a lot of things in the plan.”

“I want to be champ-champ-champ,” Covington said. “I’m already breaking all the history books. Last fight (I had the) most significant strikes ever thrown, First Family front row. I want to be a champ-champ-champ.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-latest-news

images

images

Hes retarded for sure...

Robert whittaker has no heart?

Mans fought romero twice...and lived

Colby need to shut up and worry about usman..whoos gunna push his shit in

Giving Khabib names has nothing to do with his religion.
Some guys are really mixing too much just like Khabib who felt "Conor insulted Islam" while he only insulted the guy named "islam" not the whole religion...

Conor insulted all of Islam by pushing the shot of whiskey on Khabib after he said no while going on that rant, "Why don't you drink? Why don't you drink? Why don't you drink? You mad backwards cunt!"

Conor knew damn well Khabib didn't drink because of his faith. That was an insult against the source of Khabib's sobriety. That was an insult against all of Islam.

I just realized Colby could EASILY be a two weight champ if the UFC feeds him Whit... crazy.

<TheDonald>

It's funny. I used to really hate colby. Still not a fan of his. But I will say. He's growing on me lmao. Not sure why.
It's easy to see why. You have a Conor AV. You like the same type of loud mouth assholes. Hopefully when you grow up you will realize it's not difficult to be a great shit talker and you leave that admiration to retarded WWE fans.

How much time does it take to comment, and in what way is he getting exposure from this? We talk about a lot of fighters on Sherdog and I never hear about it increasing their exposure, cause it sure ain’t working at the box office.
Funny I never once saw anyone say that about a fighter like Jon Jones up here, despite multiple page threads and tons of hate he doesn’t do great numbers without DC so I’m not following this exposure concept.
This kind of response ( “living rent free” “your hate gives them time and exposure”) is pretty standard now for supporters of all these tired ass edgelord characters who catch criticism for their antics. What’s “mind boggling”? I don’t follow.

Wow that’s a lot of words for someone who doesn’t care

Do these look like sheep to anyone?

D_NEdfZXoAAUW24.jpg
This picture is mysterious, the hand grabbing, shoulder hugging... and what's up with that arrow? There's some shopping going on....

After watching Colby on Schaub's food truck diaries, you get a clear picture of what Colby is trying to achieve. Although, his trash talk is rudimentary & often non-creative, it seems to do the job of riling people up and producing negative PR for Mr. Covington. Personally, I still cringe at his antics, but I mostly just laugh at it and accept it as necessary "marketing".

Would love to see Khabib fight. He would be a very nice opponent for the Eagle and the fight should generate a lot of buzz. Of course, Colby will need to get through the nigerian nightmare first, which I'm very doubtful he can accomplish. In my opinion, Khabib would take him apart and dominate.

ef481ad9656a610604a499857682b622.gif

Colby would beat khabib

Look at how he just lightly taps with his fingers. <Lmaoo>

Real men grab and dig in! Not to mention he's literally gritting his teeth in an obvious "Look like I'm enjoying this, look like I'm enjoying this...!"

Last edited:
He survived a deadly boomerang assault and kept the feds out of it due to his moral code from the streets. Frankly, he’s unstoppable now and is ready for all challenges from so-called tough guys...

Did he really just say Whitaker has no heart? Did he miss the Romero fights? What a delusional dink.

As a member of the ChaosNation I was not stoked about him going after Whittaker. For the record, Whittaker would put him in the ICU. Whittaker isn't going to dance with him like Lawler did.

Did he really just say Whitaker has no heart? Did he miss the Romero fights? What a delusional dink.

You know.. he got you triggered, he played you as he wanted. Colby 1:0.

Whittaker murders him, and when Khabib gets Colby on his back, Colby had extreme trouble getting up against RDA's top game so imagine when Khabib has him down there.

Back