Colby calls out "sheep lover" Khabib, "bum" Robert Whittaker

It's funny. I used to really hate colby. Still not a fan of his. But I will say. He's growing on me lmao. Not sure why.
I don't know, anyone saying that someone that fought prime Romero twice while injured "has no heart" isn't getting positive reviews from me.
And I'm not crazy about the politics all the time either (I'm conservative, too)--just fight dude. Don't try to be the next McChicken big mouth.

Khabib has a very good chance at beating Colby, and Knuckles would finish him with ease.

No heart?<LikeReally5>

Whittaker? He would fucking obliterate Colby and it wouldn't even be close.

Equal cardio, far superior standup and able to shuck off multiple takedowns from Romero.

I'd love to see that fight. Colby could make racist remarks while being carried out on a stretcher....

38riqc.gif

Colby Bless.

2DB88F96-4AC4-488B-99FF-E049F1778C53.jpeg

Last edited:
Colby got it all wrong

Whitaker's the one born in New Zealand ... HE'S the sheep lover

Colby should not talk trash this is very unusual for him usually very humble guy.

Let's imagine for a second the bath tub gang surrounding him and attempting to slap him. See? Not the same shit when it ain't a smaller guy.

Actually paying women to be around you. Yikes

Good luck getting Whittaker to accept the fight. He was beaten half to death by Romero. He has nothing for Colby.
Wow that was stupid;
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-24_14-27-37.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-24_14-27-37.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
I just realized Colby could EASILY be a two weight champ if the UFC feeds him Whit... crazy.

<TheDonald>
Be the easiest fight for Whittaker at 185. Just imagine telling him instead of fighting guy's like Adesanya and Romero he gets to fight Colby would be like a Christmas gift, actually I like that idea, would be a square up for not counting the Yoel win as a title defense because Yoel was too fat.

Back