Colby sparring the novice class

Good sparring. He gives them a challenge, but he doesn't overwhelm them - and importantly when someone come out with no skill whatsoever, he spars with an ultra slow pace to let them get comfortable and start building up. Very good sparring partner to have.

Good sparring. He gives them a challenge, but he doesn't overwhelm them - and importantly when someone come out with no skill whatsoever, he spars with an ultra slow pace to let them get comfortable and start building up. Very good sparring partner to have.
Yeah he's letting them work too, to let them build up confidence to start combination work

Agree. I always thought of him as having a good character in general and it shows here.

Agree. I always thought of him as having a good character in general and it shows here.
I can see that from here, It seems he only does that to only promote the fight for the show.

Colby being nice, that was out of character. Good on him.

Back