Colby will Put Hands on Masvidal

It's-Only-Business

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's about time where these "friends" need to go win the Championship belt of the UFC, ULTIMATE FRIEND'S CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Colby has the NCAA pedigree, He has one loss to Alves, and he was sick for that fight. His striking accuracy and volume is a weapon. I can see him easily beating the SHIT out of Masvidal WITHOUT using his Wrestling.

Masvidal is a halfway decent fighter, but he is an OBVIOUS jobber. Dude is parallel with Jim Miller, Al Iaquinta, Derek Brunson, Volkan Oezdemir, Ben Rothwell-Level type of fighter. In no way is Masvidal Champ material.

I can see Colby abusing Masvidal in the stand-up. He's twice as fast, with better cardio, and his boxing will overwhelm Masvidal. I see a second round KO by Colby. Totally different class of fighter.

We know who Masvidal is , as a fighter. The Wonderboy & Till fights are outliers on his record. Throw the most extreme results out and he is a decent Gatekeeper, while Colby is the blue chip fighter.

Masvidal is tough, so I see him getting overwhelmed and tapping to strikes , as his chin may hold up

It's about time where these "friends" need to go win the Championship belt of the UFC, ULTIMATE FRIEND'S CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Colby has the NCAA pedigree, He has one loss to Alves, and he was sick for that fight. His striking accuracy and volume is a weapon. I can see him easily beating the SHIT out of Masvidal WITHOUT using his Wrestling.

Masvidal is a halfway decent fighter, but he is an OBVIOUS jobber. Dude is parallel with Jim Miller, Al Iaquinta, Derek Brunson, Volkan Oezdemir, Ben Rothwell-Level type of fighter. In no way is Masvidal Champ material.

I can see Colby abusing Masvidal in the stand-up. He's twice as fast, with better cardio, and his boxing will overwhelm Masvidal. I see a second round KO by Colby. Totally different class of fighter.

We know who Masvidal is , as a fighter. The Wonderboy & Till fights are outliers on his record. Throw the most extreme results out and he is a decent Gatekeeper, while Colby is the blue chip fighter.

Masvidal is tough, so I see him getting overwhelmed and tapping to strikes , as his chin may hold up

You think Jim Miller, Al Iaquinta, Derek Brunson, Volkan, and Ben Rothwell are jobbers???

giphy.gif

Sometimes journeyman become contenders. Anthony Smith, Matt Brown, etc.

Masvidal looks to be a serious threat to almost anyone right now

Also, I doubt Colby is going to KO him lol

I don't want to see Colby vs Masvidal.
Masvidal vs Diaz.
Then Masvidal vs Usman for the WW belt.
Then Masvidal vs McGregor.
Then a documentary where Masvidal returns to Kimbo Slice's backyard to remember the good old times.
Then retirement and HALL OF FAME.

Colby is a feather fisted bum with wins over has beens.

Jorge would take his head off in brutal fashion.

I thought putting hands on someone meant punching them in the face? Idk, but either way I don’t see him doing well trying to box with Game Bred.

Colby would beat Masvidal. But zero chance he could do it without wrestling. Thats crazy

Colby is good and could beat Masvidal, but if he does it will not be submission via strikes. Masvidal is too hood for that shit. If Colby wins it's a grind-out decision.

I doubt they fight.

At least they've both said they would fight each other but it will likely only happen if one holds the title and the other earns a shot. That could happen soon if Colby can beat Usman and Masvidal wins again. I'd favor Usman over Colby though.

You think Jim Miller, Al Iaquinta, Derek Brunson, Volkan, and Ben Rothwell are jobbers???

Let me clarify that; as fighters, they are the elite- upper echelon. IN THE UFC, compared only to other UFC fighters, they are gatekeepers, yes

giphy.gif

Lol Colby isn’t stopping anyone with strikes. If Demian Maia could win a round striking with him I think Masvidal will be fine. Colby could probably hold him up against the cage for 5 rounds but that’s his only path to victory.

Lol Colby isn’t stopping anyone with strikes. If Demian Maia could win a round striking with him I think Masvidal will be fine. Colby could probably hold him up against the cage for 5 rounds but that’s his only path to victory.

Colby has sick boxing skills. He throws leather

Back