College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Well we got greatest recruiter in college history since Wooden and one of biggest personalities. How's that going for us? Lol.. need a coach that do those things an actually coach. Lol
Donovan was lucky to be at a football school between the 2000 Final Four and the back to back titles.

2001: 3 seed, blown out in R2 by an 11 seed (4 future draft picks)
2002: 5 seed, lost in R1 to 12 seed (5 future draft picks)
2003: 2 seed, blown out in R2 by 7 seed (4 future draft picks)
2004: 5 seed, blown out in R1 by 12 seed (4 future draft picks)
2005: 4 seed, lost in R2 to 5 seed (8 future draft picks)

Not a chance he would've kept his job at UK.

Wow!!! Ecstatic that both NC State and Oregon pull off the upset! I did not see both those upsets coming to fruition. UVA is farting blood right about now

Donovan was lucky to be at a football school between the 2000 Final Four and the back to back titles.

2001: 3 seed, blown out in R2 by an 11 seed (4 future draft picks)
2002: 5 seed, lost in R1 to 12 seed (5 future draft picks)
2003: 2 seed, blown out in R2 by 7 seed (4 future draft picks)
2004: 5 seed, blown out in R1 by 12 seed (4 future draft picks)
2005: 4 seed, lost in R2 to 5 seed (8 future draft picks)

Not a chance he would've kept his job at UK.
Donovan never did nearly as shitty as Cal is last 4 years. 2-7 total tournament.

Donovan would do great at UK. Even his mentor is mending fences with UK. Likely doesn't happen but would be nice . We likely end up with Drew ...... which will be meh..

Donovan never did nearly as shitty as Cal is last 4 years. 2-7 total tournament.

Donovan would do great at UK. Even his mentor is mending fences with UK. Likely doesn't happen but would be nice . We likely end up with Drew ...... which will be meh..
Leave him alone, dammit!

Leave him alone, dammit!
You just want us to be stuck with Drew ........ you likely get ur wish or worse Oats Lol.. but Barhart has infatuation with Donovan so he will get asked. But Balless Barney likely goes with his buddy Drew.

You just want us to be stuck with Drew ........ you likely get ur wish or worse Oats Lol.. but Barhart has infatuation with Donovan so he will get asked. But Balless Barney likely goes with his buddy Drew.
Donovan going to UK would be like Spurrier going to FSU. :(

Donovan going to UK would be like Spurrier going to FSU. :(
Not really. He started coaching at UK. He would be coming HOME in a way don't ya think? <{anton}>

an his mentor went to UL that was way worse then BD coming to UK would be. :)

Well we just lost our starting center for the rest of the season, Thanks, meaningless conference tournaments.

Well we just lost our starting center for the rest of the season, Thanks, meaningless conference tournaments.

They really are pointless. They only mean something to bubble teams, otherwise they can only hurt you.

Houston is either winning it all or losing in the 2nd round.... I haven't decided yet on which

Our home state and #1 overall seed UConn, my alma mater Northwestern, my favorite program BYU, Auburn who is the 4th best team in the country according to KenPom despite being a 4 seed, Illinois, Iowa State who could’ve been a 1 seed, and 2 other squads who went to the Final Four last year: FAU and SDSU

New Mexico may be the best 11 seed of my lifetime. Tough test in round 2 tho with Baylor

Back