Comedy gold: Mexicans vs Filipinos

PaleMoonlight

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Funny epic old school vid.

Funniest for me was the guy in blue shorts acting tough and when his friend pushes him to fight, he stops moving forward. Then gets KO’d later on.

Funny epic old school vid.

Funniest for me was the guy in blue shorts acting tough and when his friend pushes him to fight, he stops moving forward. Then gets KO’d later on.

Right the comedy is absolute gold in this one.
The big pussy looks like he acted the ko since I didnt notice anything solid that could have ko'ed him.
Wanabe Paquiao did a good job but cherry on the cake was the soccer mom stopping the action with her car to take some of her boys to the E.R

Right the comedy is absolute gold in this one.
The big pussy looks like he acted the ko since I didnt notice anything solid that could have ko'ed him.
Wanabe Paquiao did a good job but cherry on the cake was the soccer mom stopping the action with her car to take some of her boys to the E.R

Yeah man, it’s funny how they acted so tough yet only attacked from behind. They were moving slo mo too. Lol

Lol at all them spics and flips calling each other ni&&as.

Before clicking I knew just by the thread title alone the central question of the video would be, "Who will be the one manlet with the biggest pants-shorts to rule them all?"

The answer: no one.

nothing comical about a bunch of cowards feeling tough in a group

This video was too long and too uneventful. So many punches thrown and so little damage done. The best interaction happens at 3:33 and lasts less than 10 seconds. Check out the lunging backhand hammerfist the jean shorts dude uses to start the fight LOL. The end of that exchange is really the only saving grace of that entire seven minutes.

I didn't see it either but I gather he got kicked in the face as he was spinning to get up.

Should have brought more Mexicans.
Truth.

That was really one giant filipino dude, extra points for staying in a fighting stance even when not actively fighting, embarrassing what seemed like 50 mexican dudes.

The N word is being thrown around but I don't see any black dudes

- Their clothes hinder their movement.
They should wear compression pants!

compression-pants-for-men-mens-tights-compression-leggings-basketball-cycling-jogging-sports-gym-tights-by-junipers-secret-red-medium

Mexicans vs Filipinos? Is this in Delano, CA? (Looks like a Texas plate on the vehicle that pulled up.)

Can't stand these types of Mexicans. They're everywhere in Cali. Nearly 100% of the time, they're born here, and their parents or grandparents worked hard to get here from Mexico. This is how they repay them.

They're dumb as shit, and all they do is dumb shit like this and drive the smart women in their families to white boys like me lol

Back