Opinion Complete and utter disgrace.....

Hit-N-Run

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know there are other brother/sisters in arms that are watching the Afgan situation and are angered and disgusted by what we are seeing. I've tried to tune in out but I just saw a pic of a Taliban fighter taking pics in an C-130 that was left behind and it's hard to describe the feeling.

I'm SO fucking angry right now!!!
So disappointed
So saddened
So frustrated

The culmination of the failures in our leaders is astounding. 20 Years lost, $2 Trillion+ wasted, 2,400 servicemen dead, who knows how many innocent civilians..... From Bush, to Obama, to Trump, and finally Biden. All fucked things up.

That said, this current fuck up is completely on Biden. The withdrawal was a complete failure. Biden owns every bit of it. I voted for him and I say that.

There's also the difficult realization that we lost. We lost the war in Afghanistan. You can't look at it any other way.

I heard on the radio while I was driving this morning there may be as much as 10 billion dollars worth of U.S. equipment left behind, including something like 50 Black Hawk helicopters. Its really insane how many things they listed. I can't remember all of it but its a shit ton of U.S. military equipment we just left for them. Billions of dollars worth.

I heard on the radio while I was driving this morning there may be as much as 10 billion dollars worth of U.S. equipment left behind, including something like 50 Black Hawk helicopters. Its really insane how many things they listed. I can't remember all of it but its a shit ton of U.S. military equipment we just left for them. Billions of dollars worth.

That's just so you can justify making more of it and upgrading it because you're fighting guys with better equipment now.

MIC playing 4D chess.

I've heard 85 billion

@Darkballs

Hey bro what is your take on this and everything that happened in the last two weeks? I know the right is blowing some things up for political points but in my opinion a lot of failing plans and leadership. I am in Qatar right now and it's been crazy here because of the last few weeks.

I've heard 85 billion

Why would we do that? It seems inconceivable to me that we would just leave that much military equipment sitting on the ground and drive away. At the LEAST we could have destroyed most of it before we left if it was deemed too costly to move back to the U.S. I'm just trying to figure out what the thinking is here. Its not like we left a few rifles and jeeps behind, we left Black Hawk Helicopters and C-130 transports, among many other things.

I know there are other brother/sisters in arms that are watching the Afgan situation and are angered and disgusted by what we are seeing. I've tried to tune in out but I just saw a pic of a Taliban fighter taking pics in an C-130 that was left behind and it's hard to describe the feeling.

So disappointed
So saddened
So frustrated

The culmination of the failures in our leaders is astounding. 20 Years lost, $2 Trillion+ wasted, 2,400 servicemen dead, who knows how many innocent civilians..... From Bush, to Obama, to Trump, and finally Biden. All fucked things up.

That said, this current fuck up is completely on Biden. The withdrawal was a complete failure. Biden owns every bit of it. I voted for him and I say that.

There's also the difficult realization that we lost. We lost the war in Afghanistan. You can't look at it any other way.
Don’t be mad but what’s a C-130?

Don’t be mad but what’s a C-130?
5f07b03606aab.image.jpg

what the last two weeks have taught me above all else is that most Americans somehow have no idea what losing a war looks like. It sucks! It also should have happened 15 years ago but our presidents have, in order, been too stupid, too stubborn, and too afraid to pull off the band-aid. Thank god twitter didn't exist during Vietnam

So disappointed
So saddened
So frustrated

It's so easy to blame everyone from Reagan, especially Clinton for empowering the Taliban and letting the overseas attacks happen, Bush and both parties after 9/11, Obama, Trump, etc... But the monumental and FORESEEN fuck up that everyone saw coming but Biden, lead to loss of lives and a complete failure the past 4 decades. It's astonishing his support of Afghanistan is still so high. If you can come around, maybe others will.

what the last two weeks have taught me above all else is that most Americans somehow have no idea what losing a war looks like. It sucks! It also should have happened 15 years ago but our presidents have, in order, been too stupid, too stubborn, and too afraid to pull off the band-aid. Thank god twitter didn't exist during Vietnam

It's weird how they're all acting like Biden personally lost the war for them, like they ever had any part in it or ever really gave a fuck.

Just imagine if all these disgraced individuals volunteered for service or even just advocated for refugee programs or did literally anything to support the war effort where we might be after 20 years of their daily effort.

That couldn’t have carried the service dogs out?!
Apparently not. There has apparently been rather a lot that could have possibly maybe potentially been done on a number of issues related to Afghanistan that were not. What's done is done and all that's left is to see what the short and long term repercussions are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back