Conor fans dont get too excited a fluke is a fluke

yoni22

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
am i the only one not buying this mcgregor hype??
gsp vs serra, cain vs jds ,and aldo vs mcgregor are all the same,this is not a fight
aldo got careless and got caught.
mcgregor has power ill give him that but i still dont think he is top 3 in the division.
i think conor knows that, and that is the reason he want to do a super fight with cerrone who has the best style for him. mark my words conor will not defend once, edgar will tool him and so does aldo and mendez in a rematch .
im not hating on conor just saying the truth. i watch mma since day one and i see nothing special in conor, great power good standup terrible ground game.
mcgregor is gonna fall bad and it will be sweet just like rondas lost.
(who am i kidding it cant be as sweet as the ronda lost)

nkuvwdi.jpg

What are you talking about? Your hatred for McGregor is clouding your mind. Conor is without doubt the number 1 FW in the world right now and deserving to be champ

He would have got the ko against Aldo regardless, it just happened to be within the first 15 seconds

You're making Aldo fans look bad man. It wasn't a fluke.

am i the only one not buying this mcgregor hype??
gsp vs serra, cain vs jds ,and aldo vs mcgregor are all the same,this is not a fight
aldo got careless and got caught.
mcgregor has power ill give him that but i still dont think he is top 3 in the division.
i think conor knows that, and that is the reason he want to do a super fight with cerrone who has the best style for him. mark my words conor will not defend once, edgar will tool him and so does aldo and mendez in a rematch .
im not hating on conor just saying the truth. i watch mma since day one and i see nothing special in conor, great power good standup terrible ground game.
mcgregor is gonna fall bad and it will be sweet just like rondas lost.
(who am i kidding it cant be as sweet as the ronda lost)

OUC0J.gif

You're making Aldo fans look bad man. It wasn't a fluke.

Seriously this. I rooted for Aldo to win from that fight and it was no fluke whatsoever. lol

Well timed punch is jot a fluke.

That said I would have loved to see a longer fight with some decent exchanges. I feel that I got short-changed!

I still think that Aldo has what it takes to beat McGregor.

That wasn't a fluke though. Aldo lost the first exchange and the fight. If he tried the same thing again, it's likely the result would be the same. McGregor got to him and Aldo didn't handle it well at all. It is what it is

I thought and wanted Aldo to win but how is a pin point perfect shot like that a fluke?

Back