Conor fans dont get too excited a fluke is a fluke

Lol butthurt much? I'm sure he accidentally threw that punch.

i actually sorta agree with this. beating a chad mendes who's only had 1 week to train (2nd week he just cut weight) doesn't impress me. an in shape mendes beats conor 9 out of 10 times. i actually think aldo beats conor 9 out of 10 times too. but you gotta give it up for him. he won the fight... i just still don't think he's close to as good as the hype. but he's definitely a major talent.

Haha you fucking retard. Conor had a torn ACL for that fight with Mendes and Mendes said he thought Aldo would pull out so was always in good shape. Nobody can take that left hand, it wears you down, even if your looking good. Conors sub escape from Mendes was on point too.

I legit lol'd after this. It's gold when people spew loads of obnoxious hatred and then declare they're not hating.

Like, who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Reminds me of threads where a TS would say "I'm a fan of X, BUT..." or "I love Y, BUT..."

am i the only one not buying this mcgregor hype??
gsp vs serra, cain vs jds ,and aldo vs mcgregor are all the same,this is not a fight
aldo got careless and got caught.
mcgregor has power ill give him that but i still dont think he is top 3 in the division.
i think conor knows that, and that is the reason he want to do a super fight with cerrone who has the best style for him. mark my words conor will not defend once, edgar will tool him and so does aldo and mendez in a rematch .
im not hating on conor just saying the truth. i watch mma since day one and i see nothing special in conor, great power good standup terrible ground game.
mcgregor is gonna fall bad and it will be sweet just like rondas lost.
(who am i kidding it cant be as sweet as the ronda lost)

I myself loathe McGregor almost as much as his plastic fans but this is a horrible post.

McGregor is the truth. Watch his fights. You can dislike the person and still respect the talent. You're comparing him to Serra? Lmao Look dude I liked Matt, still do. He's a cool guy but did you even watch any of his fights? McG is running through people with nearly no effort whatsoever. Victories over people like Aldo and Mendes. Hate him all you want I sure do, everything he stands for is crap, but the dude is a monster.

McGregor called it perfectly. Its not a fluke if he predicted it.

I made a thread about not believing McG's previous wins validates him as a dead cert to win their match up. How fucking wrong was I?! It was a full gone conclusion that either was definitely going to win as I had it pretty much 50/50: McG via KO or Aldo UD. My vcash bet can substantiate that.

But to call McG's perfectly timed and predicted inch a fluke is beyond ridiculous. Aldo had almost 12 month to strategise yet he was mentally beaten back in the summer and exposed within 13 seconds. Case closed

Yes, that punch Aldo cut Conor with after getting flatlined was a fluke. Next fight it never even lands.

That was no fluke I personally thought Aldo was going to win and I was shocked. Not a fluke at all.

I was for Aldo but Conor's timing was perfection. It's no fluke when you have a superior strategy and know your opponent's fighting tendencies. 13 seconds to win and Aldo's 10 years was a really good run, we'll see if Conor can do the same.

ts said it perfectly. gsp vs serra anyone. now get your loser asses back to work

McGregor called it perfectly. Its not a fluke if he predicted it.
Oh McGregor predicted it?? LOL
this was the only way he could have won the fight, what was he going to say? im going to submit aldo? he had a punchers chance.
Mcgregor is a B level fighter, and you all gonna find out soon enough.
HE IS THE FW CARWIN

am i the only one not buying this mcgregor hype??
gsp vs serra, cain vs jds ,and aldo vs mcgregor are all the same,this is not a fight
aldo got careless and got caught.
mcgregor has power ill give him that but i still dont think he is top 3 in the division.
i think conor knows that, and that is the reason he want to do a super fight with cerrone who has the best style for him. mark my words conor will not defend once, edgar will tool him and so does aldo and mendez in a rematch .
im not hating on conor just saying the truth. i watch mma since day one and i see nothing special in conor, great power good standup terrible ground game.
mcgregor is gonna fall bad and it will be sweet just like rondas lost.
(who am i kidding it cant be as sweet as the ronda lost)

23001-lol-didn-t-read.gif

It seems like all his fights are flukes...

For real!

I wasn't buying into the hype but how many upsets have to happen before people start saying he is the real deal?

If anything Aldo was more of a clear-cut victory than his win over Mendes.

Back