Conor fans dont get too excited a fluke is a fluke

At least all those Irish pricks spent a shitload of money on their Vegas trip to watch a 13 second fight, lol.

It wasn't a fluke, it was a well time punched capitalizing on a stupid mistake made by Aldo. i still do think we don't know who the better fighter overall is at this point because Aldo didn't fight like he has for the last 10 years, he didn't spend any time feeling McGregor out. But it wasn't a fluke in any way.

It does make me think that punch could have happened later in the fight with the same outcome but there are still a lot of other ways the fight couldve went that we didnt get to see and a lot of unanswered questions. But hopefully in the future we get to see them against eachother again.

Respect to you and Azure Conor Bless Thou!.

I agree with your post it was stupid, his gameplan was to go in there and strike with the GOAT striker when he has other options, he wanted a brawl by the looks of it, fair fucks to Aldo for that I love a good brawl in there would have loved to see a striking war between these two.

Think of it this way and I ask you all this question what would be your gameplan with Mcgregor?

Personally I am not too sure because Mcgregor is that good its hard to choose, I think its clear holding him down was not a viable option for Aldo or that is what they would have done.

No such thing as a fluke. It's mma and these dudes wear 4oz gloves. Shit lIke this can happen in any fight. Now with that said I hope this turns out to be like jds vs cain. Haha

Can't stand the guy, but can't stand "fluke" fuckers even more. STFU and get over it. Aldo got blasted, plain and simple.

At least all those Irish pricks spent a shitload of money on their Vegas trip to watch a 13 second fight, lol.

Haha. Take your victories where you can I suppose.

In fairness, I kind of still think it was a bit of a fluke and im not a hater at all.
I think they are entirely different situations. Anderson won that first round clearly too.

Lol at Anderson winning the first round where he got thrown on his back and outlanded significantly. But he danced a little near the end of the round while he was getting hit in the face. I guess that should count for something

am i the only one not buying this mcgregor hype??
gsp vs serra, cain vs jds ,and aldo vs mcgregor are all the same,this is not a fight
aldo got careless and got caught.
mcgregor has power ill give him that but i still dont think he is top 3 in the division.
i think conor knows that, and that is the reason he want to do a super fight with cerrone who has the best style for him. mark my words conor will not defend once, edgar will tool him and so does aldo and mendez in a rematch .
im not hating on conor just saying the truth. i watch mma since day one and i see nothing special in conor, great power good standup terrible ground game.
mcgregor is gonna fall bad and it will be sweet just like rondas lost.
(who am i kidding it cant be as sweet as the ronda lost)

Correction: You in fact ARE hating on Conor, whether you choose to acknowledge that fact or not. Your inability or unwillingness to recognize reality is what's germane here.

Why do most fans feel the need to hate one fighter and love the other? Can you not just watch combat from the perspective of an adult that enjoys watching combat, as opposed to a child watching a movie hoping the "good guy" wins?

Why do most fans feel the need to hate one fighter and love the other? Can you not just watch combat from the perspective of an adult that enjoys watching combat, as opposed to a child watching a movie hoping the "good guy" wins?

Yeah, how dare sports fans get emotionally invested in the contests?

Nothing thus far has suggested it was a fluke. He has ran through pretty much everyone he has faced.

Silva beats leben in 2006

Ts - silva is trash, he'll get exposed

Silva loses to hall in 2020

Ts - told you

Last edited:
Tap-Tap/Champ-Champ/Strip-Strip/Tap-Tap/Sleepy-time
GpseNnn.gif

Same thing I said for years after the Clown ducked all competition and went after win wins no risk. Guy would never sniff a 155 title shot if he had to earn it.

Conor ducked the rematch.

Fluke confirmed.

Leg kick Aldo from a few fights before the Conor fight would have destroyed Conor.

I think the biggest thing holding Conor back is the rich man's disease. It's hard to be as motivated as you need to be for top level MMA when you are set for life.

Back