Media Conor is back! Drops sparring partner with HUGE left hand

I'm getting revved up just thinking about it! Conor's back! Think of the press conferences! The trash talk! The faceoffs in boxer briefs! It's gonna be good!

<DCWhoa>

The only thing that's gonna be good about him coming back is watching him get knocked out, and subsequently leaving again...for good this time.

They were going like 50% max and then dude decides to throw a spinning back kick to the head and then a lunging straight left. Kind of disgusting behavior actually.

Oh here we go again

1501074524_Gg.gif

Who’s that sparring partner, is Artem in the infirmary or somethin

Drops his sparring partner in training. One, two, tree... they're gonna start droppin like flies! Piece by piece Conor is being rebuilt. Stronger, faster, harder, meaner. I tell you I'm pumped lads.

you people are the worst - the man is a complete fraud, why do you remain a nuthugger? He never wins a fight against a top 10 fighter ever again. The sport has passed him by.

This also assumes he can pass a drug test right now.

Is he sparring and kicking in running shoes!? Wtf?!?!
Yeah and they look like nike alphafly's which are great for running in but aren't even comfortable to walk in. Why he us wearin them in a cage is beyond me.

Conor still sporting his stuck in the mud orthodox stance vs old school bladed flowy stance. He picked that up after the Mayweather fight for some reason and has never been the same.

I’m glad to see the lad get back to his kicks. Conor had some of the smoothest kicks back in the day.

Looking at the body, the hair, constant stance change this is 100% from the Poirier 3 camp. McGregor is bigger now, he had a bad hair transplant and his leg is still fucked.

I'm also sure Conor hasn't even started light MMA sparring yet. Like I said, his leg is not at a good place.

All of these footages from old camps. I could say one was from the Cowboy camp, one was from the Poirier 2 camp, a few of them were from the Poirier 3 camp. The only thing he posted legit was a wrestling sparring where someone interfered in the middle and told Conor's partner to not hold his snapped left leg. And he deleted that video within a day.

Let me know when he actually signs a contract.

200w.gif

Back