Media Conor is back! Drops sparring partner with HUGE left hand

Looking at the body, the hair, constant stance change this is 100% from the Poirier 3 camp. McGregor is bigger now, he had a bad hair transplant and his leg is still fucked.

I'm also sure Conor hasn't even started light MMA sparring yet. Like I said, his leg is not at a good place.

All of these footages from old camps. I could say one was from the Cowboy camp, one was from the Poirier 2 camp, a few of them were from the Poirier 3 camp. The only thing he posted legit was a wrestling sparring where someone interfered in the middle and told Conor's partner to not hold his snapped left leg. And he deleted that video within a day.

Look at the video date lad, Conor is spry and clever as ever. The McG era is back, baby!

Dennis Siver is shooook

It was a great time on Sherdog when posters were full on stanning that beating Siver "earned" McGregor a title shot.

Like, we all understood why McGregor was getting the shot and he won the title but no reason to invest emotional energy trying to justify it on sporting grounds. Siver!

Yeah, ok buddeh. So you mean the guy is a literal can, or was paid to take a dive, right? That’s so impressive.

Is he sparring and kicking in running shoes!? Wtf?!?!
Not only that.. he is throwing head kicks too.

His opponent looked like a complete amateur... not even the amateur that competes.. more like the dude that takes a few lessons after work during the week.

Damn Conor looking even worse than what i thought. I hope he stays only sparring paid bums because he's looking really bad.

For his next video he'll be throwing spinning shit in steel toes.

Conor needs to be on the Jake Paul card
Box up some celeb
That’s where he should be, in the YouTube fights

I didn't know Conor spars with Sherdoggers.

I'm not sure who that was but surely didn't look like anyone that wanted to be in there.

Conor is the master of lighting, angles, and always having a pump on when he is photographed and filmed for social media.

Then we see him during fight week, or in sparring footage like this. And he looks similar to how he always has. For all the talk of how jacked he has gotten, he has gained maybe 5 pounds of lean muscle. If that.

I tend to agree. Lighting, angles, plus water weight. I thought he looked like shit honestly.

You can tell no one in that gym has any say including Irish Edmond. What kind of asshole throws kicks while wearing shoes? What kind of useless coach allows that go on?

He's still the big fish in the small pond - being allowed to do what he wants.

He's the bully and will always fold as soon as he's pushed back.

Back