Media Conor is back! Drops sparring partner with HUGE left hand

He's become a complete joke for obvious reasons, but he could come back and do some shit. I detest the guy, but it would be interesting if he actually came back and won some fights.

That training partner looks like an absolute killer, UFC champion one day.

Tony got walked down by a one legged Nate

Conor would drop him quick
Nate also walked down and finished Conor in their first fight and walked down Conor and made him run in the rematch lol.

He’s comin for Frankie Edgar

I detest the guy, but it would be interesting if he actually came back and won some fights.
I agree; the thing is, Dana will probably try to rush him to the title. If he convincingly wins his next fight against a washed guy like Tony, he probably gets the next title eliminator and a top-5 opponent, who starches him again.

It would be cool to see him climb back up slowly, probably even from fighting a guy outside of the top 15, kinda like Glover did back in the day. Not sure he has the mindset for that though.

Drops his sparring partner in training. One, two, tree... they're gonna start droppin like flies! Piece by piece Conor is being rebuilt. Stronger, faster, harder, meaner. I tell you I'm pumped lads.

It was fun while it lasted. Would love to see a competitive Conor again.

I agree; the thing is, Dana will probably try to rush him to the title. If he convincingly wins his next fight against a washed guy like Tony, he probably gets the next title eliminator and a top-5 opponent, who starches him again.

It would be cool to see him climb back up slowly, probably even from fighting a guy outside of the top 15, kinda like Glover did back in the day. Not sure he has the mindset for that though.

This isn't flipping burgers pal. He's a cash cow. After Olie KOs Islam and shoOP <Moves>Olie deserves it.

His kicks look great. Very slick. He fell in love with boxing, get back to your bread and butter and keep the distance with those kicks.
He can't, He gasses to quickly and doesn't have the power at LW or WW to end fights quick like he did at 145

Back