Conor: Khabib ran away the first round and I didnt take him seriously and had a bad camp!

Blah blah blah.
Khabib beat your ass. Move on.

Lol I love your username because when you google conor, you get few suggestions and one is " the old man" or " old man pub attack"

Didn't Khabib take him down pretty early in the first round?

Conor cracks me up. How anyone could claim Khabib was running away is hilarious!
Conor thinks that anyone who avoids his left hand (you know, like simple punching defense and evasion) is running from him. He's always been delusional, but now that he's been a loser for the past 3 years, you can tell it's really eating away at him.

Lol I love your username because when you google conor, you get few suggestions and one is " the old man" or " old man pub attack"

Now if I was only going to get the settlement check that guy has coming <Lmaoo>

Now if I was only going to get the settlement check that guy has coming <Lmaoo>

He maybe old but the man don't fold. I bet his wallet is going to be made out of gold. The stories about him that will be told. The old man took the punch and still looked bold!

He maybe old but the man don't fold. I bet his wallet is going to be made out of gold. The stories about him that will be told. The old man was took the punch and still looked bold!

Haha...a poet and I didn't even know it ;)

The only thing hard in that interview was the mossy penile twig Ariel calls his personal erection

What a piece of shit, still making dumb excuses after he got owned and humilliated, I'm glad this hypocrite is finally showing his true colors so people can finally see the trash he always have been.

Before the fight: Best camp of my life, feeling great!
After losing: Terrible camp, I was injured, body shut down, etc.

Well I just want to see the footage of his "balloon foot" coming to the fight.

The first sentence.
It's not the others fault, he's not "not humble" because of the others, he's a scumbag all day everyday.
The only time I can remember him not being humble in the aftermath was the Khabib fight and we know how it started and how it ended. I don't think he needs to be in peace with Nurmagomedov.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back