Conor Mcgregor needs to earn a shot

Gas121

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Before he gets another super fight. He has to get in line and earn it.

He had the snot beat out of him v Khabib. And was arguably beat by Diaz twice. Mayweather knocked him the fuck out as well.

He should be fighting tune ups because I'm not even sold he can handle Cerrone or Perry at this stage.

well, the trouble with your post is: it makes sense. but "sense" doesn't come into play when it comes to UFC matchmaking or $$$

Nah. I only wanna see him in super fights. Yeah go to hell with that horrible idea

No he does not, he brings in the $. And before anyone whines about this, understand that all fighters need to get paid more, and Conor figured out how to get paid.

Once he loses his fan appeal then he will need to step back in line, but by then he won't bother cuz he will have made all the money he really wants.

Diaz is picking and choosing now too.

Cerrone moves the needle to a certain extent regardless of his rank cuz it will be a Cerrone fight, there will be fireworks.

See what is happening? Ranking and earning is starting to slip.

correction: Conor SHOULD have to win a fight (at least one, I'd say two) before getting a title shot.

Conor NEEDS to do nothing but sit out and act entitled though. If Stipe got his way, you can bet that Conor will too.

He needs a win big time, they’d be smart to match him up with someone he will beat

Why does Conor care about the belt? He could fight anyone, make a ton of money and repeat. I understand why everyone else want the belt. It leads to a bigger payday.
He sure was stuttering and stammering in the Ariel video.

OP thinking MMA is a sport and not entertainment.

Who wants to tell him????

well, the trouble with your post is: it makes sense. but "sense" doesn't come into play when it comes to UFC matchmaking or $$$
why is this thread still going?

Fuck that. I want to see super fights.

Fuck the ranks.

Assuming he will fight for regular pay, the UFC would make way more money by forcing him to work his way up the ladder.

correction: Conor SHOULD have to win a fight (at least one, I'd say two) before getting a title shot.

Conor NEEDS to do nothing but sit out and act entitled though. If Stipe got his way, you can bet that Conor will too.
Lmao at this dumb as shit comparison

Stipe deserved way better than what he got

He's hoping for a Poirier win I'm sure, since he has a win over him. That would be an acceptable title shot, but he should have to fight someone else before a Khabib rematch. Did Conor have even one title defense? There's no reason for him to get an instant rematch.

He had the snot beat out of him v Khabib. And was arguably beat by Diaz twice. Mayweather knocked him the fuck out as well.

He should be fighting tune ups because I'm not even sold he can handle Cerrone or Perry at this stage.
Jesus son. Move on with your obsession with connie. Perry’s a ww. They all want to fight him buddey... Not the other way around.....

He never should have had a chance to win a boxing match with the best boxer of this generation in the first place.

He's hoping for a Poirier win I'm sure, since he has a win over him. That would be an acceptable title shot, but he should have to fight someone else before a Khabib rematch. Did Conor have even one title defense? There's no reason for him to get an instant rematch.

Khabib handled Mcgregor easily no need for any rematch. Diaz is moving on to bigger and better things.

Let's see what Mcgregor has left v Cowboy. Because I'm not sure if Mcgregor can hang with the top guys anymore. Khabib will maul him again and Diaz will choke him out.

Back