Conor McGregor vs Nick Diaz. No cuts, no gassing...

How's the foot?

EK-z-aDXUAAOq2s.jpg

Conor barely beat Nate even if I believe Nate is 2-0.

Nick finishes him easily in his prime.
Right now? Hard to say. But I'd lean towards Nick

No gassing? Conor would maul him for 5 rounds. Probably stops him by the 4th. Just way too fast and slick

Nick hasnt won a fight in a decade and that decade old win was over BJ's corpse.

Nick Diaz right now!?! Dude hasn't fought in 6 years... Hasn't won in 10...

I loved Nick back in Strikeforce but you have to move on in MMA.. fighters get old

A no gassing Conor would beat the living hell out of prime Nick, Conor's gas tank is the only draw back to his explosive, well timed striking.

Mcgregor has better timing than many world class boxers. If it's punch for punch he'd beat slow twitch Nick Diaz, and actually many professional boxers. In real life, Nick Diaz beats him to a pulp.

Now irrelevant to the question:
He has an amateur style and that's the drawback - trading world class timing, explosiveness, and countering ability due to biting on everything the opponent commits on; for fatiguing and massive energy expenditure for every movement and anticipation.

No gassing, WTF is that?! Lmao
Apparently this is taking place in some sort of video game cheat code universe, allowing for the obvious reason why prime Nick would maul the shit out of Conor to be removed.

Back