Conor McGregor Vs Prime Carlos Condit who ya got?

Condit by brutal stoppage.

Seriously, pick any true welterweight. They all beat Conor by stoppage.

Prime Condit is going toe to toe with prime GSP, Hendricks, and Lawler.

Condit eats Conor with ease.

I feel Conor would start out well then eventually would gas and get submitted in the 4th round.
You mean the Condit who beat beast Lawler? I think Condit as a real man wouldn't even take the fight knowing he would have to feel guilty for the rest of his life for manslaughter.

why even make this thread? do these kids think they're cute with these conor vs WW/MW hypothetical matchups?

haha i know i'll make a conor vs a way bigger guy thread cause everyone is gonna pick against conor, haha fuck conor he's trash!

like for fuck sakes conor had to eat his way up to 170 and he still weighed in under 170.

Condit got slapped like a bitch by Nick and kept running away.

I feel Conor would start out well then eventually would gas and get submitted in the 4th round.
Congratulations on getting your yellow belt and proceeding to make a ridiculously shitty thread. Condit back in the day would have absolutely mauled him . Mcnugget wouldnt have gotten close to him and been out struck as fuck

I think Condit's unpredictability would cause problems for Conor early on, but once Conor gets reads on him and starts setting traps, I believe Conor would've nullify Condit's boxing combinations and impose his without difficulties. I see Conor winning by TKO stoppage type or safe decision.

LMAO is this a fucking joke? Prime condit doesnt get stopped, has cardio for days, extremely good grappling and hes bigger. AND HES THE BETTER STRIKER

He would rape Conor
I’m a huge condit fan but his boxing isn’t even close to Conor’s

I'd favour Condit, but his horrible wrestling and over-rated grappling might make things closer than what people say.

Because of Conor’s awesome wrestling???

Wtf-Did-He-Just-Say-meme.jpg

While we're at it, let's do Holloway vs Benavidez. Who takes it?

Back