News Consensus greatest p4p GOAT Dan Quinn is back on youtube!

It's unfortunate he hasn't made the switch to doing podcasts, his words of wisdom should have a much larger audience

For real though this is sad, he's got alot of problems.

Thought he would be dead by now, or at least in prison. He should fight Charlie Z for the p4p delusional championship.

there's not enough stevia in the world for quinn to snort to be able to handle charlie goat.

Incredible how long this meme has gone on. I'm surprised there are people here who still remember it

This was a great sort of best of Dan. A synopsis of Dan in a sense, Dan in a nut shell.

Dan "Touched by God" Quinn dancing with Ross Clifton's dog, and telling Officer Reese on the phone "You know what fuck you in the neck man" were hilarious bits. Plus r*ping Kimbo Slice in a jail cell. Maitreya!!

Holy shit this may be his funniest video yet!
WTF is he mumbling about

I lost a fuckton of weight drinking zevia's and putting stevia in my coffee/tea but that shit saps the saliva and moisture from your body and you become a sweet potato. Back on sugar..

I lost a fuckton of weight drinking zevia's and putting stevia in my coffee/tea but that shit saps the saliva and moisture from your body and you become a sweet potato. Back on sugar..
Say your word? Why is Dan Quinn not a billionaire homie

MAtraya looking good. Good to see him.

Not just good but LEAN AND RIPPED.

I like how he thinks. When I don’t like someone I buy all the properties around there house and fill the houses up with people who don’t like them to legally reduce the quality of their life.

And if that fails you can always crack out the BLAZING hand speed.

Back