News Contender Series 2021 fights

Some new names added. The pick of them imo are..

8-1 WW Solomon Renfro who I absolutely love
7-0 Canadian LW Achilles Estremadura who I'm also extremely impressed with

Other new ones
20-1 Chinese WW Balajin who looks to be a can crusher
11-4 Guam FLW Ricky Camp who's due to fight in LFA at the weekend, so I wonder if that will still go ahead.
16-5 Chinese BW Long Xiao
5-1 Chinese WW Maheshite
7-2 WW Johnny Parsons
15-3 Mexican BW Christian Quinonez
5-0 BW Christian Rodriguez
11-2 Mexican LW Manuel Torres
0-0 Maimati Tuohati who I can't find anything about, but I wonder if they're fighting Junior Tafa.

Some new names added. The pick of them imo are..

8-1 WW Solomon Renfro who I absolutely love
7-0 Canadian LW Achilles Estremadura who I'm also extremely impressed with

Other new ones
20-1 Chinese WW Balajin who looks to be a can crusher
11-4 Guam FLW Ricky Camp who's due to fight in LFA at the weekend, so I wonder if that will still go ahead.
16-5 Chinese BW Long Xiao
5-1 Chinese WW Maheshite
7-2 WW Johnny Parsons
15-3 Mexican BW Christian Quinonez
5-0 BW Christian Rodriguez
11-2 Mexican LW Manuel Torres
0-0 Maimati Tuohati who I can't find anything about, but I wonder if they're fighting Junior Tafa.
This season is so ridiculously stacked.

High chance of him getting a highlight KO and impressing the tomato, which will lead people to declare the Bellator cast off as the next great thing

High chance of him getting a highlight KO and impressing the tomato, which will lead people to declare the Bellator cast off as the next great thing

He's just not very good. He can at best go .500 or so in the UFC like he did in bellator, at best. At the very end there he lost to a faded and not good Carvalho.

jesus he has explained it for pages and pages now

6-0 former Bellator WW Justin Burlinson has gone into the app at the same time as 7-0 CFFC WW champ Yohan Lainesse, so I assume they'll be fighting each other.

6-0 former Bellator WW Justin Burlinson has gone into the app at the same time as 7-0 CFFC WW champ Yohan Lainesse, so I assume they'll be fighting each other.
Lol that was quick for Justin Burlinson. Don't think he is ready at all but at least if the UFC decides to release all these young guys early, other promotions can pick them up, ala John Salter

White Kong getting the work in. I promise you his fighting skills are better than his hairline.

Back