Contender Series 2021: Week 2

Gasurov clearly the better fighter but cardio costs him, the reoccurring story of dwcs
I love it. Lower level guys, guys emptying the tank to chase finishes, octagon shock, lack of money for designer gear. Cardio is definitely a recurring factor in DWCS

I love it. Lower level guys, guys emptying the tank to chase finishes, octagon shock, lack of money for designer gear.
Too much variance for me, but that can be good for live betting dogs

crazy that dude was +600 live when it was likely even on the cards

for anyone wondering Gafurov had about a week of a training camp lol. I seen it on Instagram, didnt know what he meant by it so I only kept a unit. Lucky because at 1.55 I was about to put 2u minimum. Dude has the cardio the wrestle fuck for 3 rounds, 1 round of gass is not his usual MO

WOW AN OG of the sherdog betting forum agreed with me thank you sir or mam much respect!!!!!!!!!!!! and for all the people who claim they know about these fighters Ive taped all there fights this and that please lol they fighting 0-5 1-6 and 2-8 fighters great job taping lol. Im just having fun people hopefully no1 gets butt hurt but its ridiculus OH this fighter should be a -500 fighter max bet at -250 lol GTFOH

Being able to make the right adjustments on the fly betting is paramount

had I not prebet gufarov I would’ve been looking at that fight differently and been on the big + odds that we saw in round 2.

sometimes you make plays and it pigeonholes your perspective while watching the fight.

Being able to make the right adjustments on the fly betting is paramount

had I not prebet gufarov I would’ve been looking at that fight differently and been on the big + odds that we saw in round 2.

sometimes you make plays and it pigeonholes your perspective while watching the fight.

A lot easier said after the fight lol just messing with you we lose some and win some I was on the under

A lot easier said after the fight lol just messing with you we lose some and win some I was on the under
Hindsight is always 20-20 but you need to evaluate your bets and critique them to continue to improve

I lost Saturday so a bit of a chase this evening. Made some bets that I normally wouldn’t

You know, looking at the results I feel a little relieved that my bookie didn't pick up this week's contender series, for whatever reason. Gafurov and Mesquita would have cost me money.

A little pissed I didn't get to bet on Chidi though.

Back