Contender Series 2021: Week 2

Being able to make the right adjustments on the fly betting is paramount

had I not prebet gufarov I would’ve been looking at that fight differently and been on the big + odds that we saw in round 2.

sometimes you make plays and it pigeonholes your perspective while watching the fight.

100% it can get in your head when you already have action on a fighter. It's partly why I quit using Draftkings because I'd hesitate to take live betting value if it went against my teams.

Who the fuck heard Gianni the Greek's voice and thought this is the guy we should have talking on TV? He literally makes me want to rip my ears off my head rather than listen to him

Hindsight is always 20-20 but you need to evaluate your bets and critique them to continue to improve

I lost Saturday so a bit of a chase this evening. Made some bets that I normally wouldn’t

Touche but like i said earlier thats why you dont max bet DWCS bum fights this is legit like betting bellator prelims which I do as well but you dont max bet -250 bellator prelim bums

Alday is throwing some real heat. Oliveira wore those shots well. Alday is game but no value presently live

1-1.
Close rd 2

again it looks like it’s coming down to cardio

Got oliveira live at +174

tried to get him at +249 but bas kept changing the line

That Japanese judge is fucking horrible.

I got Sousa -120 & Going distance +180, praying Sousa doesn't get finished. He did well on his last DWCS appearance imo.

I got Sousa -120 & Going distance +180, praying Sousa doesn't get finished. He did well on his last DWCS appearance imo.
I think he might GNP finish Chidi if it somehow ends up there

Hard to bet on sousa at this point with the threat of multiple points being taken for the rest of the fight

Back