Contender Series 2021: Week 2

Gafurov, come on now. Good call to the guys talking Anheliger up earlier, I totally had that wrong.

Managed to end up a little ahead thanks to Njokuani, I was shitting myself after he kept going through those cup shots

It's time to STOP betting every Gufarov, Magomed and so on when they become -500 favs. Not profitable folks!

It's time to STOP betting every Gufarov, Magomed and so on when they become -500 favs. Not profitable folks!

Like I alwalys say I am by no means the best gambler on this site but people who spends hours upon hours taping fights and end up seeing value in a -500 King of the cage level prelim fighters really need to open up there eyes I think they just see oh -500 no way he can lose and bet it blindly. But oh well thats on them

Like I alwalys say I am by no means the best gambler on this site but people who spends hours upon hours taping fights and end up seeing value in a -500 King of the cage level prelim fighters really need to open up there eyes I think they just see oh -500 no way he can lose and bet it blindly. But oh well thats on them
Who bet a -500 fighter?

Somehow went 5/5 on this one with about 10 minutes of research. Betting these events reminds me of betting on LFA most Fridays. Sometimes it's easy to slaughter, but other times you can get ate up.

Somehow went 5/5 on this one with about 10 minutes of research. Betting these events reminds me of betting on LFA most Fridays. Sometimes it's easy to slaughter, but other times you can get ate up.

Nice come up man I had a little profit as well

Back