Social Convoy drives through London shouting ‘f**k the Jews, rape their daughters’

Peter_Panner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SEC_79156511.jpg

One of the passengers yelled ‘F**k the Jews, rape their daughters’ through a loudspeaker as they drove through residential areas. Video was filmed in Finchley Road, St John’s Wood, near a Jewish Community centre, with the man claiming ‘We have to send a message’. The cars, carrying Palestinian flags, are understood to have then driven towards central London to continue their rally.

The incident was described as ‘genuinely terrifying’ when posted online. Housing minister Robert Jenrick also shared the video, saying: ‘This, on the streets of London is deeply disturbing. Vile, criminal hatred like this must not be tolerated.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/16/conv...ws-rape-their-daughters-14590888/?ito=cbshare

Can someone explain to me where the hate for Jews comes from.
The knowledge I have on the hating of Jews is the premise of them having their hands on everyone money.
IDK

SEC_79156511.jpg

One of the passengers yelled ‘F**k the Jews, rape their daughters’ through a loudspeaker as they drove through residential areas. Video was filmed in Finchley Road, St John’s Wood, near a Jewish Community centre, with the man claiming ‘We have to send a message’. The cars, carrying Palestinian flags, are understood to have then driven towards central London to continue their rally.

The incident was described as ‘genuinely terrifying’ when posted online. Housing minister Robert Jenrick also shared the video, saying: ‘This, on the streets of London is deeply disturbing. Vile, criminal hatred like this must not be tolerated.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/16/conv...ws-rape-their-daughters-14590888/?ito=cbshare

The knowledge I have on the hating of Jews is the premise of them having their hands on everyone money.
IDK

They got nothing on the clowns that stormed the capital and were screaming hang Mike Pence and attacked police!

SEC_79156511.jpg

IDK

They got nothing on the clowns that stormed the capital and were screaming hang Mike pence

Yeah, there was a 500-strong Free Palestine march in my city, Cardiff, this weekend.

Shoulder to shoulder, screaming and shouting, very few masks, yet it's illegal for me to sit in my parents living room (more or less). Cops were present and it didn't seem like it had potential for violence to be honest, I can see why they're doing it I guess.

Back