Social Convoy drives through London shouting ‘f**k the Jews, rape their daughters’

500-strong Free Palestine march in my city, Cardiff, this weekend.
Shoulder to shoulder, screaming and shouting, very few masks, yet it's illegal for me to sit in my parents living room (more or less). Cops were present and it didn't seem like it had potential for violence to be honest, I can see why they're doing it I guess.

That’s what a restraining order does.

<Fedor23>

im guessing france will see similar shennanigans from the mooslem community.

im guessing france will see similar shennanigans from the mooslem community.
Only in roughly 8% of France though.

UK is very shy of serving any justice on members of the islamic community for fear of being labelled racist and in order to promote diversity. Whereas, in the vast vast majority of France out side of the likes of Lyon, Calais and Marseille, the gerndarme give precisely zero fucks what race or religion you are from and will shoot you dead for the slightest show of aggression. I know because I live in France and most of this country is peaceful because if you fuck about they will shoot to kill no questions asked. The gerndarme are practically anonymous too compared with UK police officers, 99% of which do not carry firearms.

Only in roughly 8% of France though.

UK is very shy of serving any justice on members of the islamic community for fear of being labelled racist and in order to promote diversity. Whereas, in the vast vast majority of France out side of the likes of Lyon, Calais and Marseille, the gerndarme give precisely zero fucks what race or religion you are from and will shoot you dead for the slightest show of aggression. I know because I live in France and most of this country is peaceful because if you fuck about they will shoot to kill no questions asked. The gerndarme are practically anonymous too compared with UK police officers, 99% of which do not carry firearms.
Thus, no grooming gangs where laws are applied evenly across populations. Nobody is going to show up at a police station to demand the release of rapists if there's a good chance the cops will arrest them either.

Is "the Jungle" in Calais still a thing? I know it was cleared out, but heard it gets repopulated from time to time.

Thus, no grooming gangs where laws are applied evenly across populations. Nobody is going to show up at a police station to demand the release of rapists if there's a good chance the cops will arrest them either.

Is "the Jungle" in Calais still a thing? I know it was cleared out, but heard it gets repopulated from time to time.
The jungle has its place.
In UK they put them in four star hotels, in France they put them in jungle. Is normal.

I think we'd see a lot more pushback to the years of "any criticism of Israel is antisemitic" if people like this didn't exist.
It seems like its just handing a pr opportunity to Israel who can point to this nonsense and use it as a justification for their bombings.

"If people in London do this, think of what we are dealing with in Israel from the Palestinians!"

I think we'd see a lot more pushback to the years of "any criticism of Israel is antisemitic" if people like this didn't exist.
It seems like its just handing a pr opportunity to Israel who can point to this nonsense and use it as a justification for their bombings.

"If people in London do this, think of what we are dealing with in Israel from the Palestinians!"
True, but the people in this convoy play the "any criticism of Islam is Islamophobia" game.

Yeah, that's a generalization, but it's not far off the mark.

Is it any wonder that two people who's identities are so closely tied to their religions can't come to terms with each other?

If they didn't give a damn they wouldn't warn them an hour ahead of time or fire warning shots when targetting a weapons depot. Both things which have been proven true and you can't say "prove it" to.

Now hamas? There is a thug gang that supports killing indiscriminately

Did they warn the hundreds of babies that are killed?

Who is the "they" in your hypothetical example that would accuse me of anti-Semitism, is it Judaists?

I am not concerned about that, as the very act of separating ethnicity from faith is clearly in the interests of not being racist. I am not sure what their argument could be to the contrary but am confident that I could refute it.

In terms of DNA while proving the exact narrative would be impossible, I believe that it could be proven whether or not they have a close common ancestry that is more or less consistent with their claims.

They are those who have political interest in using antisemitism to shut down any critique on policies of Israel.
Those who get you fired and ruin your career for having a political opinion.

How much common ancestor should you have?
What if Palestinians have common ancestors like the jews. Will they considered to be jews and why not?
Jews will never accept that. They will go by their tradition and generations and claim it goes 3000 years back.
Do you accept such criteria to take land of people?

That’s what a restraining order does.

<Fedor23>

Haha, you jest but it's true. It was, and as far as I know still is pretty much, illegal and against the law to visit people indoors no matter who those people were. If I'd been caught, on the numerous times I did this, by some covid-warrior nosy neighbour phoning the cops I'd have been fined on the spot. Unsure how much actually, maybe £200, I don't know.

Yawn.

You are boring and transparently trolling

You are justifying the killings of babies and children. They mean nothing to you.
If you cared you would condemn these bombings. You are trying to justify state terrorism.

You are justifying the killings of babies and children. They mean nothing to you.
If you cared you would condemn these bombings. You are trying to justify state terrorism.
More fake news. Back to you johnny

More fake news. Back to you johnny

It's not fake news. You support the bombings.
I've also read your crap about zionists who bought land and therefore have the right to take over a country or community.
Do you support the illegal settlements in Palestinian territory by force which is terrorism?
Do you condemn the racial laws of Israel?

Back