Social Convoy drives through London shouting ‘f**k the Jews, rape their daughters’

I didn't ask you about an example of 7 years ago. I've asked you about the current situation.
I can show you hundreds of war crimes from now by the Israeli force.
Do you have a current source or not? Do you have evidence for weapons in the press building? Are the press working together with hamas?
They have president Biden seeing the evidence during a call with Israel and coming out supporting their actions the next day.

You are demanding evidence that would endanger the lives of the brave collaborators trying to end the manipulations of hamas. Get fucked

you are are same guy who claimed he had smoking gun proof of Israel youtube manipulation and then when pressed for proof Instead gave quotes and then eventually linked a site in another language betting nobody could read it. This is a predominantly English speaking forum.

Uh, you do know that human beings are different from ideas, right? I mean, those who converted were already there, so how could they have "came in" while already there?

I don't know that. Ideas exist in the mind of people. Ideas don't exist by itself. An idea is not an entity that exists by itself and has legs, hands, mind and goes around and discriminate people.
You were referring to human beings who are muslims.

SEC_79156511.jpg

One of the passengers yelled ‘F**k the Jews, rape their daughters’ through a loudspeaker as they drove through residential areas. Video was filmed in Finchley Road, St John’s Wood, near a Jewish Community centre, with the man claiming ‘We have to send a message’. The cars, carrying Palestinian flags, are understood to have then driven towards central London to continue their rally.

The incident was described as ‘genuinely terrifying’ when posted online. Housing minister Robert Jenrick also shared the video, saying: ‘This, on the streets of London is deeply disturbing. Vile, criminal hatred like this must not be tolerated.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/16/conv...ws-rape-their-daughters-14590888/?ito=cbshare

Can someone explain to me where the hate for Jews comes from.
The knowledge I have on the hating of Jews is the premise of them having their hands on everyone money.
IDK

wow. they should be more grateful. it was jewish ngo's that flooded europe with "refugees" after all

They have president Biden seeing the evidence during a call with Israel and coming out supporting their actions the next day.

You are demanding evidence that would endanger the lives of the brave collaborators trying to end the manipulations of hamas. Get fucked

you are are same guy who claimed he had smoking gun proof of Israel youtube manipulation and then when pressed for proof Instead gave quotes and then eventually linked a site in another language betting nobody could read it. This is a predominantly English speaking forum.

Is Biden the source of Truth?
Show us evidence for your claims.
We are not interested what you personally BELIEVE what's truth or not. We want hard evidence for these ridicilous claims that a press building has weapons.
They have 24/7 camera surveillance in Gaza with drones. You can't show me any source. Bombing innocent children based on lies.

Anti semitism certainly isn’t the driver behind any of the violence associated with typical low income areas in the UK. Not until you include Islam anyway. I would agree it’s muslims in lower income areas rather than those in middle class areas, but the truth of the matter is that most white or black unemployed single 20 something year old males don’t hold a grudge against Judaism, they barely even know what it is or what it stands for.
You don’t even tend to notice Jews outside of central London. There is really nothing to hate, so a rise in antisemitism can only be explained by attributing it to and increase in Islamic faith followers.

Extremist leaders intentionally target the demographic because they are easy recruits. A young man has an innate instinct to do several things: bed women, obtain resources, and go to war. These men are not getting women, and they are failing in the rat race. There is only one thing left for them to do and that is go to war. It is no coincidence that your average jihadi (or antifa member) is a young male of poor economic standing.

Is Biden the source of Truth?
Show us evidence for your claims.
We are not interested what you personally BELIEVE what's truth or not. We want hard evidence for these ridicilous claims that a press building has weapons.
They have 24/7 camera surveillance in Gaza with drones. You can't show me any source. Bombing innocent children based on lies.
Too fucking bad. Protect the lives of the brave collaborators risking their lives against the evil of hamas at all costs.

As it turns out, when you import thousands of third world savages, you get third world living conditions. Luckily for the ruling class in London, they won't have to deal with it. The everyday working class however... Well let's just say they're gonna love the fruits of diversity and multiculturalism.

Too fucking bad. Protect the lives of the brave collaborators risking their lives against the evil of hamas at all costs.

Nobody is buying your propaganda. The art of repetition is not working. We live in a time of social media where people want pictures and video's and hard evidence. Not statement of a bunch of proven liars who have political interest in bombing buildings and people.

Nobody is buying your propaganda. The art of repetition is not working. We live in a time of social media where people want pictures and video's and hard evidence. Not statement of a bunch of proven liars who have political interest in bombing buildings and people.
And yet when the other fellow posted proof of palestinian fake news, you refused to acknowledge it<45>

Rules for thee but not for me. How convenient. You get to discredit everything you don't agree with while trying to say links you posted in another language are somehow a smoking gun<BidenShutIt>

I don't know that. Ideas exist in the mind of people. Ideas don't exist by itself. An idea is not an entity that exists by itself and has legs, hands, mind and goes around and discriminate people.
You were referring to human beings who are muslims.
This is your version of "you're anti-semitic if you criticise Israel."

It's all residential. Hamas is wrong too, but with a military as powerful as Israel's, there's no excuse for bombing Palestine the way they are. It's also exacerbated by Israel seizing land from the Palestinians illegally.
Would you rather they invade on foot? I'm sure no one would have a problem with that right?

The land stuff is decided in courts and is very complicated.

Would you rather they invade on foot? I'm sure no one would have a problem with that right?

The land stuff is decided in courts and is very complicated.
If it means less dead children, sure. But I think a better way to minimize rocket fire would be for the state of Israel to stop taking the Palestinians land and pushing them further east. It's not complicated, unless you want to hand over the entirety of America over to the Native Americans because it was their ancestral land and they were victims of genocide as well.

This is your version of "you're anti-semitic if you criticise Israel."

I don't support these people in this video. I classify this as hate speech.
Criticising actions of Israel or Zionism isn't hate speech.
Your comment about muslims entering the country is just hate. You tried to generalise people based on religion and frame them to 1 human being. You tried cover this with claiming that ideas come into the country instead of human beings.
If you ask 10 muslims you get 10 different answers. If you ask 10 jews you get 10 different answers. If you ask 10 Christians you get 10 different answers.

If it means less dead children, sure. But I think a better way to minimize rocket fire would be for the state of Israel to stop taking the Palestinians land and pushing them further east. It's not complicated, unless you want to hand over the entirety of America over to the Native Americans because it was their ancestral land and they were victims of genocide as well.
I've already read articles about the land disputes and it is anything but "not complicated".

So invading on foot isnt going to result in a bloody ground war?

There is no such thing as an ethnic jew. jewish people come from everywhere.
Most Jews are converts somewhere in history and have different backgrounds.
There is no such thing as a lineage back to more than 3000 years ago from common ancestors.
There are different groups among jews and they all have different lineages.

So Semitic is not an ethnicity? Judaism is not an ethnoreligion? Israel is not an ethnostate?

Do you believe that these people don't have a common genetic heritage that could be measured? 23andme knew that I was mostly Scandinavian with a dash of Iranian in there. Are you saying that testing Semitic people wouldn't reveal genetic commonalities?

Nonetheless, whether you are correct or not (I think not) your response supports my assertion that ethnicity, religion, and state should be referred to in 3 separate terms.

Since if I were to somehow accept your assertion that Semitic is not an ethnicity and therefore the term "Jew" is not an ethnic term, that still leaves Judaist and Israeli as accurate terms that refer to things that clearly do exist, yet are not the same (even if there is overlap between the two).

So there is still no reason to use the blanket/non-specific term "Jew" which can be taken to mean all sorts of things. When instead you can use the term Judaist to mean Judaist, Israeli to mean Israeli, and Semitic to mean Semitic, and if for whatever reason you need to talk about Semitic Judaists, just say that instead of "Jew." And therefore leave no wiggle room for ignorant/erroneous ethnicity-based hate to grow.

1. There's a conflict in the middle east, and it's not a new one, so how does that translate to Muslims attacking Jews in London?

2. It's a 2 sided conflict, and you don't see a bunch of Jews driving down the streets threatening Muslims in European cities.

3. Why does it seem their solution to everything is to rape somebody? What better way to get sympathy than to ride through the streets chanting "we want to rape your underage daughters". Way to break the stereotype.
1. OP wasn't about them attacking Jews. I denounced their rhetoric though and I'd denounce violence as well. They all have huge Palestinian flags on their vehicles, they're clearly upset about what's happening there. There's probably previous bias against the Jews as well, but you can't ignore the current events.

2. It's a one sided fight effectively, Israel has a far far more powerful military and is killing far more Palestinians than vice versa, and you don't see Palestinians taking Israeli land by force. There is plenty of anti-Muslim sentiment in the Jewish communities. Go watch interviews with the people in Israel.

3. There's no excuse for talking about raping anyone, let alone children. I wholeheartedly denounce that and agree it's counterproductive.

I've already read articles about the land disputes and it is anything but "not complicated".

So invading on foot isnt going to result in a bloody ground war?
If they're at war, they need to commit. Bombing residential areas whenever Hamas reacts to land seizure is no better. If Israel has a right to self defense, so does Palestine.

Back