Social Convoy drives through London shouting ‘f**k the Jews, rape their daughters’

I'm sure the people who are bombing Gaza are amazing folks.
The same people who created Hamas in the 80ies.

Way to sidestep the point. Hamas has not changed.

Jews dont make Hamas abuse children.

Israel has to respond to being attacked. Using bombs does not make them evil. They go above and beyond actually warning both good and bad people a building is going to be destroyed . That is not something they have to do. It shows some character. Would Hamas do that? No they wouldn't, they are scum.

If they're at war, they need to commit. Bombing residential areas whenever Hamas reacts to land seizure is no better. If Israel has a right to self defense, so does Palestine.
Israel is not attacking Palestine and everyone knows that. They literally just want the terrorists. The United States wouldn't be any better if someone was firing missiles at us.

So Semitic is not an ethnicity? Judaism is not an ethnoreligion? Israel is not an ethnostate?

Do you believe that these people don't have a common genetic heritage that could be measured? 23andme knew that I was mostly Scandinavian with a dash of Iranian in there. Are you saying that testing Semitic people wouldn't reveal genetic commonalities?

Nonetheless, whether you are correct or not (I think not) your response supports my assertion that ethnicity, religion, and state should be referred to in 3 separate terms.

Since if I were to somehow accept your assertion that Semitic is not an ethnicity and therefore the term "Jew" is not an ethnic term, that still leaves Judaist and Israeli as accurate terms that refer to things that clearly do exist, yet are not the same (even if there is overlap between the two).

So there is still no reason to use the blanket/non-specific term "Jew" which can be taken to mean all sorts of things. When instead you can use the term Judaist to mean Judaist, Israeli to mean Israeli, and Semitic to mean Semitic, and if for whatever reason you need to talk about Semitic Judaists, just say that instead of "Jew." And therefore leave no wiggle room for ignorant/erroneous ethnicity-based hate to grow.

Jews claim to have lineage back to 3000 years ago. That's a ridiculous claim. There are many historical accounts from the middle ages where people converted to Judaism. They all claim to have lineage to 'the chosen people of god'. It's a claim of superiority over other nations. This whole claim is based on racism. Trying to claim the superior people who are 'chosen by god' by ethnicity.
Jews are just like all other human beings with different lineages. This theiry of 'pure race' is a fairy tale.
They are human beings just like everyone else. Their population is from different backgrounds and lineages.

The word antisemitism is also a weird word. There is already a word for which is racism. Why this specific word for specific people? Why not racism?
Arabs, Assyrians, Ethiopians and so on are semites. This word antisemitism suggests that jews are the only semites.

They don't want your solution. Why do you think there exists a specific word for racism of Jews and not for other groups?
Is this not in itself discrimination in terminology?
If you would propose your solution they will accuse you of antisemitism. Trying to seperate the ethnicity from the faith.

Way to sidestep the point. Hamas has not changed.

Jews dont make Hamas abuse children.

Israel has to respond to being attacked. Using bombs does not make them evil. They go above and beyond actually warning both good and bad people a building is going to be destroyed . That is not something they have to do. It shows some character. Would Hamas do that? No they wouldn't, they are scum.

Killing babies is not bad? are you out of your mind?

The word "Jew" is problematic imo because it means either the ethnicity, belief system, or both. Most other religions and ethnicities aren't referred to in this way.

I think that it should be separated into Semite, Judaist, and Israeli.

Semite = ethnicity
Judaist = practitioner of Judaism
Israeli = citizen of Israel

So what "Jew" typically means now would be referred to as "Semitic Judaist."

This would help reduce ethnic hate because it separates ethnicity from action, and more accurately recognizes people as individuals, even if their actions may be largely homogeneous.

That means that for example Hasidic would be "Orthodox Judaists" rather than "Orthodox Jew" which makes more sense because there is no such thing as Orthodox genetics per se. It is a set of practices and beliefs, not an ethnicity. Even if the makeup of its practitioners is largely ethnically homogeneous.

It also leaves room for people to be rightly frustrated with the actions of Judaists (if their actions warrant frustration) without then transferring that frustration into ethnic hate.

In the case of this demonstration for example, while I find it repugnant, if they were protesting the actions of Israel and of Judaists, rather than hating on the "Jewish" (Semitic) ethnicity, then it might well be that we conclude that they actually have a point to make.

The very blurring of the lines themselves as a concept, where "Jew" means all three of ethnicity, practices/beliefs, and Israeli, itself spreads hate, because it makes people who might have a legitimate grievance with the practices or Israeli state, erroneously think that their anger should apply to the ethnicity as well.

Whereas if it was separated into Semite, Judaist and Israeli, then it much easier to voice a grievance toward the self-identifying group and/or their behaviour, which is right because any actions of a self-identified group can be rightfully subject to criticism, without somehow applying this also to the ethnicity.
You have about as much chance changing this in common speak as you do convincing the leftists that Trump calling covid the Chinese virus isn't racist(it isn't. It's a virus that came from china. If a virus escaped from an American lab and was called the American virus, nobody would give a shit or bat an eye about it being racist)

People will conflate the word Chinese into race or nationality based on their mood and narrative of the moment.

Killing babies is not bad? are you out of your mind?
Hes saying They go above and beyond to help mitigate collateral damage. Hamas doesn't give a fuck

Quit putting words in his mouth there Cathy Newman.
38a6676ea81ca4a67e3e1ccc23b6b70d.jpg

As a member of the tribe of Ephraim, Maybe I can shed some light on this topic.
The reason jews are hated is probably because some of us (zionists/nationalists) tends to get too comfortable when given power. For example, if a zion jew gets a high position in a bank, he will always try to use it to gain more power, usually by surpressing someone else. As my mother told me, and I quote: « there is an internal code, that a jew must always help a jew to get a powerful position in society, and they must help eachother to hold non jews down. That’s the reason God sends people to punish us trough time, like the Pharaos and Hitler. There is just a matter of time that He sends someone amongst the people we are holding down today, the muslims. And be sure, we will assume the role of victims and cry out so the whole world will notice. It’s the same thing every 1000 years.» end quote.

Hes saying They go above and beyond to help mitigate collateral damage. Hamas doesn't give a fuck
They do not place military installations in schools and residental buildings believing it will stop the Israeli destroying them, they do so because they WANT the israeli to destroy them.
Hamas loves dead palestinian kids. Its great for their propaganda.
The isreali are shits. Hamas are the lord-high of Excrement.

Quit putting words in his mouth there Cathy Newman.
38a6676ea81ca4a67e3e1ccc23b6b70d.jpg

Israel doesn't give a damn that's why they are killing babies.
You support the killings of innocent human beings.

Jews claim to have lineage back to 3000 years ago. That's a ridiculous claim. There are many historical accounts from the middle ages where people converted to Judaism. They all claim to have lineage to 'the chosen people of god'. It's a claim of superiority over other nations. This whole claim is based on racism. Trying to claim the superior people who are 'chosen by god' by ethnicity.
Jews are just like all other human beings with different lineages. This theiry of 'pure race' is a fairy tale.
They are human beings just like everyone else. Their population is from different backgrounds and lineages.

The word antisemitism is also a weird word. There is already a word for which is racism. Why this specific word for specific people? Why not racism?
Arabs, Assyrians, Ethiopians and so on are semites. This word antisemitism suggests that jews are the only semites.

They don't want your solution. Why do you think there exists a specific word for racism of Jews and not for other groups?
If you would propose your solution they will accuse you of antisemitism. Trying to seperate the ethnicity from the faith.

So in your case when you say "Jew" here, you mean Judaist? If so, why not just say "Judaist," then?

It is much more reasonable to criticize the actions of a self-identifying and self-associating group (Judaist) than to use a term that also means ethnicity. Because I do think that there are bad actors within Judaism (as there are in pretty well every group) who use "anti-Semitism" as a deflection in order to dismiss their detractors as racist.

But if instead of referring to them as "Jews," which also means an ethnic group, they were referred to as "Judaists" then they would be less able to deflect based on ethnicity, since Judaist does not refer to an ethnicity, in the same way that "Roman Catholic" doesn't.

As far as the impossibility of tracing lineage back 3000 years, what is your opinion on the mitochondrial DNA that proves that all humans have a common matrilineal ancestor?

Do you accept this but not the Jewish (Judaist?) assertion that there is 3000 years of traceable lineage? That is reasonable because one is much more provable (mitochondrial DNA) than the other. And I am not at all suggesting that the common matrilineal ancestor via mitochondrial DNA somehow supports the assertion of 3000 years of traceable lineage...

But it seems like this lineage could be at least tracked in some capacity via DNA. At least to the point where one could see whether the assertion of 3000 years is more or less true, or not. Then we could be done with the bother of whether or not it is true. It's seems within our grasp to put that assertion to the test. And who knows? Maybe it will wind up being true?

And I absolutely do think that it is interesting that there is a special/separate word for racism when applied to this particular group. Which is a part of the issue that arises when a single term means ethnicity/belief system/state.

So in your case when you say "Jew" here, you mean Judaist? If so, why not just say "Judaist," then?

It is much more reasonable to criticize the actions of a self-identifying and self-associating group (Judaist) than to use a term that also means ethnicity. Because I do think that there are bad actors within Judaism (as there are in pretty well every group) who use "anti-Semitism" as a deflection in order to dismiss their detractors as racist.

But if instead of referring to them as "Jews," which also means an ethnic group, they were referred to as "Judaists" then they would be less able to deflect based on ethnicity, since Judaist does not refer to an ethnicity, in the same way that "Roman Catholic" doesn't.

As far as the impossibility of tracing lineage back 3000 years, what is your opinion on the mitochondrial DNA that proves that all humans have a common matrilineal ancestor?

Do you accept this but not the Jewish (Judaist?) assertion that there is 3000 years of traceable lineage? That is reasonable because one is much more provable (mitochondrial DNA) than the other. And I am not at all suggesting that the common matrilineal ancestor via mitochondrial DNA somehow supports the assertion of 3000 years of traceable lineage...

But it seems like this lineage could be at least tracked in some capacity via DNA. At least to the point where one could see whether the assertion of 3000 years is more or less true, or not. Then we could be done with the bother of whether or not it is true. It's seems within our grasp to put that assertion to the test. And who knows? Maybe it will wind up being true?

And I absolutely do think that it is interesting that there is a special/separate word for racism when applied to this particular group. Which is a part of the issue that arises when a single term means ethnicity/belief system/state.

If you try to use a different word such as judaist you will be accused of being an antisemite. They will accuse you of trying to seperate the ethnicity from the faith for antisemite purposes.
There is a reason why there is only 1 word for both ethnicity and faith. You could always be accused of antisemitism when criticizing the faith or the actions as it falls under 1 word.

They can't trace back the DNA. They first have to collect DNA of these biblical figures. Then they have to prove this type of DNA of each and every jew today.
There is no such thing as a Jewish DNA. Jewish people have like all other human beings different DNA.
Let's say a Jew has 2% middle eastern DNA. And you have 7%. Are you more jewish?
These outrageous claims are based on racism. Believing in the chosen people by god by ethnicity over all other nations. This was a very attractive teaching for some people in the middle ages to convert to Judaism. Blood lineages were very popular in ancient civilizations.

Reactions: J_C
Israel is not attacking Palestine and everyone knows that. They literally just want the terrorists. The United States wouldn't be any better if someone was firing missiles at us.
They’ve been taking more and more land with illegal settlements every year. That’s called attacking palestine.

settlers move into an area illegally, then get annexed into Israel later. Rinse and repeat

Israel doesn't give a damn that's why they are killing babies.
You support the killings of innocent human beings.
If they didn't give a damn they wouldn't warn them an hour ahead of time or fire warning shots when targetting a weapons depot. Both things which have been proven true and you can't say "prove it" to.

Now hamas? There is a thug gang that supports killing indiscriminately

I dont know, after the holocaust the Jews can have their own word.

I dont know, after the holocaust the Jews can have their own word.
I'm not arguing for or against them having their own word, but they're not the only victims of genocide. The Tutsi, Armenians, Uyghurs, Native Americans have been or are victims of genocide.

They want Gaza/West and they want less Palestinians in Israel, they slowly creep over land and use this conflicts to do so. If they wanted peace all they had to do was recognize Palestinia.

Yitzahak Rabin we all remember

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Yitzhak_Rabin

As a member of the tribe of Ephraim, Maybe I can shed some light on this topic.
The reason jews are hated is probably because some of us (zionists/nationalists) tends to get too comfortable when given power. For example, if a zion jew gets a high position in a bank, he will always try to use it to gain more power, usually by surpressing someone else. As my mother told me, and I quote: « there is an internal code, that a jew must always help a jew to get a powerful position in society, and they must help eachother to hold non jews down. That’s the reason God sends people to punish us trough time, like the Pharaos and Hitler. There is just a matter of time that He sends someone amongst the people we are holding down today, the muslims. And be sure, we will assume the role of victims and cry out so the whole world will notice. It’s the same thing every 1000 years.» end quote.
What a load of crap. :confused:

If you try to use a different word such as judaist you will be accused of being an antisemite. They will accuse you of trying to seperate the ethnicity from the faith for antisemite purposes.
There is a reason why there is only 1 word for both ethnicity and faith. You could always be accused of antisemitism when criticizing the faith or the actions as it falls under 1 word.

They can't trace back the DNA. They first have to collect DNA of these biblical figures. Then they have to prove this type of DNA of each and every jew today.
There is no such thing as a Jewish DNA. Jewish people have like all other human beings different DNA.
Let's say a Jew has 2% middle eastern DNA. And you have 7%. Are you more jewish?
These outrageous claims are based on racism. Believing in the chosen people by god by ethnicity over all other nations. This was a very attractive teaching for some people in the middle ages to convert to Judaism. Blood lineages were very popular in ancient civilizations.

Who is the "they" in your hypothetical example that would accuse me of anti-Semitism, is it Judaists?

I am not concerned about that, as the very act of separating ethnicity from faith is clearly in the interests of not being racist. I am not sure what their argument could be to the contrary but am confident that I could refute it.

In terms of DNA while proving the exact narrative would be impossible, I believe that it could be proven whether or not they have a close common ancestry that is more or less consistent with their claims.

Back