Cops fire squad man in Cali

Lmao tmz “Huntington PD says the suspect Is not black”

Oh ok who cares then right?

Hopefully we get the body cam footage so we can see what the hell was actually going on.

Lmao tmz “Huntington PD says the suspect Is not black”

Oh ok who cares then right?

Maybe. The Leftists have a hard on for Huntington Beach since BLM / ANTIFA got their collective asses kicked when they planned on rioting and destroying our town. They didn't consider all the MMA gyms, surfers, and everyone else that scraps here.

I can see this being one of those stories that sticks because of the location.

Hopefully we get the body cam footage so we can see what the hell was actually going on.
We need to know if he was black or not.

That may be the first time I've actually read a TMZ article, and that has to be one of the shittiest pieces of writing I've ever read.
Amazingly bad.

For the story, I don't understand how shit like this gets justified.
There are 6 cops there. They have a guy on the floor, he's surrounded, and he's tazed......how is the next logical step to shoot him 40 times?
Why do they even call for backup, or travel in packs if they are just going to shoot?
i dunno but Malcolm X said it was because they were cowards.

He wasn't black...who cares?

<Fedor23>

This article is confusing...says he wasn't black at the top but says he appears to black in the body. Also says status in unknown about the victim in the hospital but also calls it a gruesome killing.

"Huntington Beach PD confirmed there was an officer involved shooting Saturday, but didn't not provide any further details ... including the status of the man who was gunned down. We're told this individual was transported to a hospital, but his condition is unknown. The cops also say there is no current public safety threat.

TMZ has obtained video of the gruesome killing -- which shows a man, who appears to be Black and/or a POC, writhing on the ground and raise his arm as well what appears to be a plastic bag of some sort ... before the officers around him unload multiple rounds of their firearms."

<{vega}>

Lol.
"Didn't not provide any further details..."

So, did they, or did they not provide further details?

My god, that's terrible writing/reporting.

It’s just crazy that a person can get lit up by cops without nobody knowing what’s really happening, the cops included. Even if this dude did have a gun, was it brandished and fired? I just can’t see how this situation called for killing a person so quickly. As a law abiding society, shouldn’t we serve justice in a court of law instead of the streets?
The cops know what happened but they can't speak publicly because there's going to be legal issues so any lawyer would tell them not to talk I'm sure. There should be accountability to the public tho, we fund them...

Do you think the guy who was shot wanted justice served in the court? Do any of these people who get shot? They seem to want to determine their own justice which probably wouldn't be sufficient to reflect their misdeeds according to the public. Death is probably too much in most instances but that's an option they're exposing themselves to unfortunately...

You're really one of the last people on this site that should be going at somebody for not reading something.

I did read the article that was posted, and I watched the video, jackass.
The article is poorly written, and the video still looks bad considering its length and the guy being on the floor. All things considered, my comment wasn't crazily overboard.

I think the broader issue that I have of these kinds of shootings is that having a weapon is usually automatically seen as legitimate grounds to be shot. If this particular guy was a threat, then he got what he asked for, but, in general, it's weird that the thing you can legally carry around for protection can be the thing that can get you killed. Two guys with guns seems to raise the odds of one of them being shot.
I was recently pulled over, the first thing I said to the officer after he asked me how I was doing was "I'm fine, thanks, and I have a rifle"... Never once did the situation escalate. He asked if it was loaded and where it was then we went on with the traffic stop and we went our separate ways... I think in these "public incidents" there's some variables other than "guy with a gun"... Maybe I'm wrong...

I was recently pulled over, the first thing I said to the officer after he asked me how I was doing was "I'm fine, thanks, and I have a rifle"... Never once did the situation escalate. He asked if it was loaded and where it was then we went on with the traffic stop and we went our separate ways... I think in these "public incidents" there's some variables other than "guy with a gun"... Maybe I'm wrong...

and that’s how it should go. I have pulled people over and they told me they were armed and I said “thank you for telling me and exercising your second, just don’t pull it
out and we go about business as if it wasn’t there.”

Apparently, in some Leftists' minds it's alright for a guy to point a gun at police. In Huntington Beach, CA.... it's not.

"At first glance, though ... he doesn't seem to have been posing a threat from his position"

The writer of the TMZ article is a complete dumb ass.

Like you couldn't fire a weapon laying down.

The whole tone of the article is the cops shot the man for no reason.

Thats why when I go Im not by the pier.

Just go south a bit and pay to enter the State Park, tons of space on the sand away from crowds.

Guy was armed with a gun, didn’t drop it when cops told him to, I’m not sure what the problem is?

Guy was armed with a gun, didn’t drop it when cops told him to, I’m not sure what the problem is?

because the police shot someone and they have a problem with the police in general. All it took was a few minutes for me to find out this guy was armed with a firearm. Instead of doing a little digging, some posters want to bitch about the police as a default.

Back