Coronavirus not very megathread.

After teen daughter hospitalized with Covid, mom regrets saying no to vaccine

"It's heartbreaking. I wish I would've made better choices for her," said an Arkansas mother of her 13-year-old daughter, hospitalized with Covid-19.

Angela Morris said she resisted Covid-19 vaccinations for herself and her 13-year-old daughter believing that other preventative measures, like mostly staying home and wearing masks, would be enough to ward off infection.

"I am so scared right now and I feel so helpless," she posted.

After teen daughter hospitalized with Covid, mom regrets saying no to vaccine (nbcnews.com)

I'm praying for that young lady and her family.

'PRO-SCIENCE' MOM ENROLLS KIDS IN PFIZER CV VAX TRIAL, 12-YR-OLD DAUGHTER SUFFERS 'SEVERE' REACTIONS

"She had painful electrical shocks down her neck and spine that forced her to walk hunched over," she said. "She had extreme pain in her fingers and toes, and it actually made them turn white, and they were cold whenever you touched them."

"For the past five months, Maddie has been to the ER nine times, it has been hospitalized three times, for a total of two months in the hospital," de Garay said. "She was totally fine before this, she did the right thing trying to help everybody else and they're not helping her."
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/2...bing-daughters-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

I pray for this poor girl and her family, and I hope they can come to realize it was a mistake to take such a risk with their children’s health.

Jacob-Anthony-Chansley-known-as-Q-Shaman-at-the-Capitol-Screenshot-courtesy-of-KSDK-News.jpg

FReeeeeeeeeeedom!

People are still questioning the narrative...

giphy.gif

Still after 3 weeks to flatten the curve.. still on the same record?!!?!

This is one of the reasons we are still stuck in this virtual loop of insanity .. people have lost the plot.. utter utterly lost the plot.. or profiting or love telling people what to do..

So, we're gonna get a couple weeks in the sun here in blighty and then it's lockdowns again I reckon.

R number is 1.6 so cases are rising 50% a week (currently 43,000). That's not taking into account the effect of the Wembley stadium football crowd.

Of course it's just cases, deaths are at about 40 a day, but you need to remember we are much better at treating the hospitalised, too many hospitalised and we have the spectre of people dying at home again, untreated.

Boris stopped saying relaxing of measures was a one way thing a couple of weeks ago. Hancock now saying new measures incoming.

Fucking annoying. Please go away covid.

After teen daughter hospitalized with Covid, mom regrets saying no to vaccine

"It's heartbreaking. I wish I would've made better choices for her," said an Arkansas mother of her 13-year-old daughter, hospitalized with Covid-19.

Angela Morris said she resisted Covid-19 vaccinations for herself and her 13-year-old daughter believing that other preventative measures, like mostly staying home and wearing masks, would be enough to ward off infection.

"I am so scared right now and I feel so helpless," she posted.

After teen daughter hospitalized with Covid, mom regrets saying no to vaccine (nbcnews.com)

I'm praying for that young lady and her family.

Here we go on the loop of despair..

16 months and counting .. what about the 60,000 people UK cancer research have said are going to die because of missed diagnosis? the loop of despair is BIG very BIG .. how long you going to stay on this loop of fear and despair?

Of course it's just cases, deaths are at about 40 a day, but you need to remember we are much better at treating the hospitalised, too many hospitalised and we have the spectre of people dying at home again, untreated.

Serious question, did you guys experience hospitals unable to take patients, and people having to die at home?

If so, mind posting an article so I can better educate myself?

So, we're gonna get a couple weeks in the sun here in blighty and then it's lockdowns again I reckon.

R number is 1.6 so cases are rising 50% a week (currently 43,000). That's not taking into account the effect of the Wembley stadium football crowd.

Boris stopped saying relaxing of measures was a one way thing a couple of weeks ago. Hancock now saying new measures incoming.

Fucking annoying. Please go away covid.

Covid goes away the instant retards stop having Munchausen's syndrome and getting tested after they wake up in the morning feeling a bit under the weather.. its the retards keeping this pandemic going.. STOP GETTING TESTED FOR NO REASON .. I have at least 20-30 people in my facebook feed in the last month all testing positive (not ill) self isolating .. I have mates testing themselves EVERDAY .. EVERY FUCKING DAY .. this is an epidemic of retards..

Serious question, did you guys experience hospitals unable to take patients, and people having to die at home?

NOPE never had it.. UK built 7 hospitals .. all propaganda .. the UK also euthanized huge portions of the elderly pop at the start of the lockdowns to get numbers up ..

theres a number of folk trying to get this to court.. 10 hour government conference is pretty daming also people have the purchase orders for these drugs ordered in bulk for the start of the pandemic.. Midazolam..

Also local counsellors are being clocked daily lieing about ICU's being full .. there not ..

You can look up the actual ICU figures offically online..

THE WHOLE THING IS PSY OP

Yes, they avoided people dying in the streets because they achieved lowering the hospital load enough by allowing care home residents to die in their beds. IIRC it was 43,000 of them that never saw a hospital, or were sent from hospital to die in a home untreated.

Sure thing!

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...government-failures-during-covid-19-pandemic/

Covid goes away the instant retards stop having Munchausen's syndrome and getting tested after they wake up in the morning feeling a bit under the weather.. its the retards keeping this pandemic going.. STOP GETTING TESTED FOR NO REASON .. I have at least 20-30 people in my facebook feed in the last month all testing positive (not ill) self isolating .. I have mates testing themselves EVERDAY .. EVERY FUCKING DAY .. this is an epidemic of retards..

Good. Glad to hear people you know are doing their bit.

Good. Glad to hear people you know are doing their bit.

Yeah doing their bit to fuck this country up big style.. these people are damaged, very damaged.. psychologically .. I know .. I have been there ..

Yeah doing their bit to fuck this country up big style.. these people are damaged, very damaged.. psychologically .. I know .. I have been there ..

When you meet an asshole in the morning, an asshole at lunch and then more in the evening you have to start considering that it might be you who's the asshole.

When you meet an asshole in the morning, an asshole at lunch and then more in the evening you have to start considering that it might be you who's the asshole.

Speak for yourself mate.. I don't tend to meet assholes..

Lockdown Summit today ..

Lady give a bang on speech..

This woman has more balls than 100% of the lockdown junkies in here..

Speak for yourself mate.. I don't tend to meet assholes..

One of the hallmarks of intelligence is association, you were talking about damaged people. The saying refers to assholes but it applies to what you were saying also.

I did. And I still can't schedule elective surgeries.

Not in the US though. Only 15% of the population is fully vaccinated here.

Yes, they avoided people dying in the streets because they achieved lowering the hospital load enough by allowing care home residents to die in their beds. IIRC it was 43,000 of them that never saw a hospital, or were sent from hospital to die in a home untreated.

Sure thing!

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...government-failures-during-covid-19-pandemic/

Which part of the article states that hospitals were overrun, or that being overrun was the cause of the care home deaths? The below snippet stands out to me, and makes zero reference to hospitals being pushed beyond limits.

Kate Allen, Director of Amnesty International UK, said:
“The Government made a series of shockingly irresponsible decisions which abandoned care home residents to die."

“Discharged without being tested, thousands of older people were sent to care homes at great risk to themselves and other residents and to staff."

“The appalling death toll was entirely avoidable - it is a scandal of monumental proportions.

One of the hallmarks of intelligence is association, you were talking about damaged people. The saying refers to assholes but it applies to what you were saying also.

Is that right.. well they say everyday is a learning day.. and today is a good day to learn..

NOPE never had it.. UK built 7 hospitals .. all propaganda .. the UK also euthanized huge portions of the elderly pop at the start of the lockdowns to get numbers up ..

theres a number of folk trying to get this to court.. 10 hour government conference is pretty daming also people have the purchase orders for these drugs ordered in bulk for the start of the pandemic.. Midazolam..

Also local counsellors are being clocked daily lieing about ICU's being full .. there not ..

You can look up the actual ICU figures offically online..

THE WHOLE THING IS PSY OP

Honestly, the implications are just too much to fathom...

Funny enough, in response to the above tweet, someone tries to discuss reality and she up and disappears, a lot like what happens here.

<Huh2>

PS.

Reading other responses to this council woman's tweet, she is getting blasted on her own twitter feed... I can't imagine how this is all going to shake out, people are pissed, and rightly so!

Last edited:
Back