Coronavirus not very megathread.

Thanks but public health measures are a joke, i take care of my own health and could care less what others do, its a free country last i checked, home of the brave, not home of the sissies

@Poon Goon @Strychnine @Andy Capp @Khabib Khanate and everyone else:

I apologize gentleman for my immaturity, rude tone, antagonism and ignorance. I got carried away and let my ego get the best of me. As I already posted, I am guilty of adding more division to the destructive divisiveness that covid and the vaccines have already caused. I don't want to add anymore to the division. I will be more mindful about how I post moving forward.

bSvXviz.gif
I don't think you've been that bad, certainly not compared to a lot of other posters in these threads. You're probably among the more respectful ones among the skeptics on this issue.

@Poon Goon @Strychnine @Andy Capp @Khabib Khanate and everyone else:

I apologize gentleman for my immaturity, rude tone, antagonism and ignorance. I got carried away and let my ego get the best of me. As I already posted, I am guilty of adding more division to the destructive divisiveness that covid and the vaccines have already caused. I don't want to add anymore to the division. I will be more mindful about how I post moving forward.

bSvXviz.gif

Thank you for that and I will try to do likewise.

I'm not promising to suffer any fools though.

You're health never been my responsibility until new china flu
Go on, knock yourself out. I dare you to spell just once sentence correctly. What was it you were saying about your superior intelligence last night, Smallville? I'll wait for you to make up more lies about me.

Anywhore,
This gave me a giggle.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16288103/covid-restless-anal-syndrome/

Covid could cause ‘restless anal syndrome’, docs claim

PAIN IN THE A***

COVID illness may cause what doctors describe as “restless anal syndrome”.

It’s as bizarre as it sounds, causing a person to feel they constantly need to move in order to relieve the “restlessness” in their anus.
Doctors in Japan reported the problem in a 77-year-old man, the first to be medically recorded in a journal.

Writing in BMC Infectious Diseases, they said the older male, who has not been named, was treated for “mild” coronavirus at Tokyo Medical University Hospital.

During this time, he suffered insomnia and anxiety which did not budge once his acute illness had gone.

“Several weeks after discharge, he gradually began to experience restless, deep anal discomfort,” the doctors said.

“Before affecting Covid-19, he had never experienced anal restless and discomfort.”

The symptoms were mostly centred about 10cm above his perineum - the area between the genitals and anus.

This pain was worse with rest and in the evening, and gave the man a constant urge to move - hence the word “restless”.

Going to the toilet did not relieve the symptoms.

“Exercise such as walking or running and enthusiastically playing the television game made the symptoms relief, while taking a rest made the symptom worsen,” the report said.

The man had to take sleeping pills in order to get a sound night's sleep free of pain.

An examination revealed the man had haemorrhoids (piles), which are lumps inside the anus sometimes with no clear cause.

The doctors diagnosed the man with resting anal syndrome as a variant of the condition restless legs syndrome.

Restless legs syndrome causes someone to feel an overwhelming urge to move their legs due to a fault in the nervous system.

Covid survivors have developed restless legs syndrome in the weeks following their illness, the doctors said.

It has been recognised as one of hundreds of symptoms of long Covid.

The male patient had all the features of this condition, just in a different location - the arms, face, mouth and other areas have previously been affected.

The paper said: “Because he had never experienced anal restless and discomfort before affecting Covid-19 and the anal restless symptom developed after Covid-19, we considered that these anal restless symptoms were suggested the Covid-19 related syndrome.

“This virus may spread to the central nervous system through several potential routes.”

The team noted several neurological symptoms have been seen with Covid, from loss of taste and smell to confusion in elderly patients.

Typical restless legs syndrome medication worked to relieve the poor man’s symptoms, and he was still cured after 10 months.

Some neurologists believe restless legs syndrome may be caused by a problem with how the body handles a chemical called dopamine, the NHS says.

Dopamine is involved in controlling muscle movement.

Go on, knock yourself out. I dare you to spell just once sentence correctly. What was it you were saying about your superior intelligence last night, Smallville? I'll wait for you to make up more lies about me.

Anywhore,
This gave me a giggle.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16288103/covid-restless-anal-syndrome/

Covid could cause ‘restless anal syndrome’, docs claim

PAIN IN THE A***

COVID illness may cause what doctors describe as “restless anal syndrome”.

It’s as bizarre as it sounds, causing a person to feel they constantly need to move in order to relieve the “restlessness” in their anus.
Doctors in Japan reported the problem in a 77-year-old man, the first to be medically recorded in a journal.

Writing in BMC Infectious Diseases, they said the older male, who has not been named, was treated for “mild” coronavirus at Tokyo Medical University Hospital.

During this time, he suffered insomnia and anxiety which did not budge once his acute illness had gone.

“Several weeks after discharge, he gradually began to experience restless, deep anal discomfort,” the doctors said.

“Before affecting Covid-19, he had never experienced anal restless and discomfort.”

The symptoms were mostly centred about 10cm above his perineum - the area between the genitals and anus.

This pain was worse with rest and in the evening, and gave the man a constant urge to move - hence the word “restless”.

Going to the toilet did not relieve the symptoms.

“Exercise such as walking or running and enthusiastically playing the television game made the symptoms relief, while taking a rest made the symptom worsen,” the report said.

The man had to take sleeping pills in order to get a sound night's sleep free of pain.

An examination revealed the man had haemorrhoids (piles), which are lumps inside the anus sometimes with no clear cause.

The doctors diagnosed the man with resting anal syndrome as a variant of the condition restless legs syndrome.

Restless legs syndrome causes someone to feel an overwhelming urge to move their legs due to a fault in the nervous system.

Covid survivors have developed restless legs syndrome in the weeks following their illness, the doctors said.

It has been recognised as one of hundreds of symptoms of long Covid.

The male patient had all the features of this condition, just in a different location - the arms, face, mouth and other areas have previously been affected.

The paper said: “Because he had never experienced anal restless and discomfort before affecting Covid-19 and the anal restless symptom developed after Covid-19, we considered that these anal restless symptoms were suggested the Covid-19 related syndrome.

“This virus may spread to the central nervous system through several potential routes.”

The team noted several neurological symptoms have been seen with Covid, from loss of taste and smell to confusion in elderly patients.

Typical restless legs syndrome medication worked to relieve the poor man’s symptoms, and he was still cured after 10 months.

Some neurologists believe restless legs syndrome may be caused by a problem with how the body handles a chemical called dopamine, the NHS says.

Dopamine is involved in controlling muscle movement.
Only a small brain critiques spelling on a karate forum lmfao, and i was typing on phone while driving, also spelling and grammar have little to do with one's i.q. but keep the big intelligent words coming

Looks like that curve is never going to get flattened with all this cuckary round..

Living the COVID dream until you die from communist propanda, starvation and cowardice.. .

Only a small brain critiques spelling on a karate forum lmfao, and i was typing on phone while driving, also spelling and grammar have little to do with one's i.q. but keep the big intelligent words coming
Which big intelligent words? And unless you're always in the car you're full of shit.

Which big intelligent words? And unless you're always in the car you're full of shit.
I drive 4 hours a day lately to loiusville and back. But we'd be lost without the spell cops on such an intelligent forum, pssshhhh

Well someone we know died of complications of COVID19. A friend of the wife's husband. They have know each other since high-school. He was a retired fireman and had some health problems from that. He was not really sick from the other problems just had to take care of himself. He wasn't over weight and in fair health. They wanted to put him on a ventilator and he refused.

I drive 4 hours a day lately to loiusville and back. But we'd be lost without the spell cops on such an intelligent forum, pssshhhh
Posting on Sherdog for 4 hours a day while driving. Yup.

Anywhore, makes sense.

https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/...alif-county-to-lift-mask-mandate-16496879.php

Santa Cruz County is the first county in the state of California to lift its mask mandate due to decreasing rates of COVID-19 transmission.

After hitting moderate levels of transmission, defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as between 10 to 50 cases per 100,000 people and five to eight percent positive tests, Santa Cruz County health officials lifted the mandate Wednesday morning, according to a county press release. The change is effective immediately.

Within the past week, the CDC reports that Santa Cruz County reported 121 COVID-19 cases and fewer than 10 deaths. It's a dropoff of more than 75%, according to Lookout Santa Cruz.

But they're not the only county to hit this metric. At least five other Bay Area counties, including Alameda, San Mateo and Sonoma, are also at moderate levels of transmission, potentially meaning that other local counties could follow suit. For context, only 68 counties nationwide are at this level. More than 3,000 counties are experiencing high levels of transmission.

The removal of the mandate means that indoor masking is not required, but remains heavily encouraged. Masks will also still be required for unvaccinated individuals, and in schools, hospitals and senior living centers, due to state requirements.

I'm sorry I just had too.
Shes so smart we are all most envious of her brilliance bahaaa, and to assume ones intelligence on said karate forum is just retarded. Good thing she graduated from spell police University baha

Back