Coronavirus not very megathread.

County coroner in Missouri says he omits Covid-19 from some death certificates
The coroner, Brian Hayes, said he has excluded the virus from some certificates at the request of upset family members.

"The coroner, Brian Hayes, told the Brown Institute in a story reported for the Kansas City Star that he has excluded the virus from some certificates at the request of upset family members. Not being able to see loved ones in their final moments due to restrictions coupled with the reminder of how they died stamped on the death certificate was too much to bear for some people.

“A lot of families were upset," he said. "They didn’t want Covid on the death certificates. I won’t lie for them, it’s gotta be true, but I do what pleases the family.”

Hayes said he would comply only in instances when he could justify putting another major factor as the cause of death. According to the Star, he's excluded Covid-19 from at least a half-dozen death certificates."

County coroner in Missouri says he omits Covid-19 from some death certificates (nbcnews.com)

So, if the deceased had an enlarged aorta and died from Covid, the coroner would attribute the death to the aorta if he could at the request of the survivor's family.

If you wonder how Florida. Gov. DeSantis was able to report their low Covid numbers for so long... This is how.

Wow. Pride is a wonderful and terrible thing.

This is why healthcare leaders were harping vaccinations so hard. To stop the system from getting overwhelmed.

There are only so many beds’: COVID-19 surge hits hospitals

"FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida hospitals slammed with COVID-19 patients are suspending elective surgeries and putting beds in conference rooms, an auditorium and a cafeteria. As of midweek, Mississippi had just six open intensive care beds in the entire state.

Georgia medical centers are turning people away. And in Louisiana, an organ transplant had to be postponed along with other procedures.

“We are seeing a surge like we’ve not seen before in terms of the patients coming,” Dr. Marc Napp, chief medical officer for Memorial Healthcare System in Hollywood, Florida, said Wednesday. “It’s the sheer number coming in at the same time. There are only so many beds, so many doctors, only so many nurses.

'There are only so many beds': COVID-19 surge hits hospitals (apnews.com)

I hope that the Winter isn't as bad as this Summer.

My wife's friend is a nurse at a larger city over. She says their hospital is at 100% capacity.

The sad thing is that it didn't have to be this way. Their choices are affecting others.

The real pandemic is the amount of overweight, obese, and unhealthy people. They're the ones to blame for this.

But we can't talk about that, because reasons...
https://summit.news/2021/03/04/health-experts-obesity-fuelling-vastly-higher-covid-death-toll/
Excerpt:
Health experts have warned that there is a direct correlation between obesity and higher COVID-19 death tolls across the globe, findings that will not jive well with the woke trend to promote being overweight as ‘body positivity’.

The London Telegraph reports that a study of 100 countries by the World Obesity Federation found that 2.2 million of 2.5 million deaths occurred in countries with high levels of obesity.

The study noted that death rates were discovered to be 10 times higher in nations where more than 50% the population was overweight.

According to the study, in countries without obesity problems, the death rate from the virus was no higher than 10 per 100,000 population.

“We now know that an overweight population is the next pandemic waiting to happen,” noted Dr Tim Lobstein, the author of the report, senior policy adviser to the World Obesity Federation and visiting professor at the University of Sydney.

This is why healthcare leaders were harping vaccinations so hard. To stop the system from getting overwhelmed.

There are only so many beds’: COVID-19 surge hits hospitals

"FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida hospitals slammed with COVID-19 patients are suspending elective surgeries and putting beds in conference rooms, an auditorium and a cafeteria. As of midweek, Mississippi had just six open intensive care beds in the entire state.

Georgia medical centers are turning people away. And in Louisiana, an organ transplant had to be postponed along with other procedures.

“We are seeing a surge like we’ve not seen before in terms of the patients coming,” Dr. Marc Napp, chief medical officer for Memorial Healthcare System in Hollywood, Florida, said Wednesday. “It’s the sheer number coming in at the same time. There are only so many beds, so many doctors, only so many nurses.

'There are only so many beds': COVID-19 surge hits hospitals (apnews.com)

I hope that the Winter isn't as bad as this Summer.

My wife's friend is a nurse at a larger city over. She says their hospital is at 100% capacity.

The sad thing is that it didn't have to be this way. Their choices are affecting others.

How's that working for Israel, which has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world?

Oh.

How's that working for Israel, which has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world?

Oh.

Most of the hospitalizations are >60.

95% of the population age >60 got the vaccine.

Math. Oh.

Most of the hospitalizations are >60.

95% of the population age >60 got the vaccine.

Math. Oh.

In other words, the vaccines did nothing.
Thanks for proving once again that you still can't do math.

In other words, the vaccines did nothing.
Thanks for proving once again that you still can't do math.
When 95% of the target population is vaccinated, the majority of the hospital patients will be vaccinated.

Statistics. #rekt

County coroner in Missouri says he omits Covid-19 from some death certificates
The coroner, Brian Hayes, said he has excluded the virus from some certificates at the request of upset family members.

"The coroner, Brian Hayes, told the Brown Institute in a story reported for the Kansas City Star that he has excluded the virus from some certificates at the request of upset family members. Not being able to see loved ones in their final moments due to restrictions coupled with the reminder of how they died stamped on the death certificate was too much to bear for some people.

“A lot of families were upset," he said. "They didn’t want Covid on the death certificates. I won’t lie for them, it’s gotta be true, but I do what pleases the family.”

Hayes said he would comply only in instances when he could justify putting another major factor as the cause of death. According to the Star, he's excluded Covid-19 from at least a half-dozen death certificates."

County coroner in Missouri says he omits Covid-19 from some death certificates (nbcnews.com)

So, if the deceased had an enlarged aorta and died from Covid, the coroner would attribute the death to the aorta if he could at the request of the survivor's family.

If you wonder how Florida. Gov. DeSantis was able to report their low Covid numbers for so long... This is how.

Wow. Pride is a wonderful and terrible thing.

Fake news.

Oh.

Just proof that a booster is needed. Like a flu or tetanus booster.

No biggie.

Theres also another variant, the Epsilon discovered in Pakistan

I'm not afraid but I'm aware.
The WHO said it doesnt seem to be as transmissible, but then a new research in Japan says its even more transmissible than Delta.

That study is awaiting peer review before the WHO reviews it.

Take your vitamins and stay away from drugs and smoking, y'all be fine.. plus be wary of being to close to other men or you might get sick for all them ppl that wanna do mma I wish ya luck in the future.

When 95% of the target population is vaccinated, the majority of the hospital patients will be vaccinated.

Statistics. #rekt

Your claim is that 95% of them are vaccinated. 95% of them are also hospitalized in serious condition. That's a 1:1 correlation, the vaccines did nothing. Dumbass.

Your claim is that 95% of them are vaccinated. 95% of them are also hospitalized in serious condition. That's a 1:1 correlation, the vaccines did nothing. Dumbass.

The two issues I have is vaccination expedited mutation and the likelihood of your immune system requiring "boosters" for normal function, much like doing a cycle and requiring PCT.

Time will tell.

Back