Coronavirus not very megathread.

After they scared many into getting a vaccine, now they're going to tell you that it didn't do shit because their is this new scary variant out there and that you have to lockdown and mask up again for another year. Jokes on you!

If people do not stand up and demand their way of life back, they're going to fuck with us and jerk us around forever.

Also wear masks and be around people who wear premium masks, preferably 6ft away
& eat healthier, dump junk food, preservatives, stuff that has sugar, choose veggies, fruit, lean meat, some rice, or try the carnivore diet which I'm willing to do, despite hearing the bad stories of constipation at the toilet lol, hopefully a lot of water consumption will help me there.

& eat healthier, dump junk food, preservatives, stuff that has sugar, choose veggies, fruit, lean meat, some rice, or try the carnivore diet which I'm willing to do, despite hearing the bad stories of constipation at the toilet lol, hopefully a lot of water consumption will help me there.

Try inulin.

I hope and pray they keep their strength up.

Arkansas hospital exec says health care workers are walking off the job amid spike in COVID-19 cases

"Dr. Cam Patterson, chancellor of University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, told CNN that several staff members have left their post in the middle of a shift and some are considering retiring early as they struggle to cope with the demands that the coronavirus and its variants are placing on them.

"Teams are stretched thin. People are frustrated. People are very tired," Patterson said, noting that morale among health care workers has been low. "We are down a significant number of positions here because we just don't have enough nurses that we can recruit to come here and help us to take care of patients."

Arkansas hospital exec says health care workers are walking off the job amid spike in COVID-19 cases (msn.com)

So the CDC director is now backing down from the....this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Lol

The data released was bullshit because it was from earlier months when most were not vaccinated.

Scientists are now starting to warn that the vaccines are likely creating the variants.

At this point, it's time to probably do the opposite of what they tell us

So the CDC director is now backing down from the....this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Lol

The data released was bullshit because it was from earlier months when most were not vaccinated.

Scientists are now starting to warn that the vaccines are likely creating the variants.

At this point, it's time to probably do the opposite of what they tell us

You do you man.

I'm not even trying to be this poor guy.

I'll be on my knees tonight praying for him and people like him.

"Last night I came to realize that the chances of me not being able to give my daughter away at her wedding was greater than walking out. "

He then says he had to call his 14-year old son and ask his permission to give his daughter (his sister) away at her wedding if he didn't come home.

Lord have mercy.

Last edited:
You do you man.

I'm not even trying to be this poor guy.

I'll be on my knees tonight praying for him and people like him.

"Last night I came to realize that the chances of me not being able to give my daughter away at her wedding was greater than walking out. "

He then says he had to call his 14-year old son and ask his permission to give his daughter (his sister) away at her wedding if he didn't come home.

Lord have mercy.

Do me? The CDC head just said it on TV. Take it up with her.

You guys have followed bullshit narratives from day 1. It's looking like this is just another one. I mean, remember when idiots like you were calling everyone a CT nut for pointing out this likely escaped the Wuhan lab.

Do me? The CDC head just said it on TV. Take it up with her.

You guys have followed bullshit narratives from day 1. It's looking like this is just another one. I mean, remember when idiots like you were calling everyone a CT nut for pointing out this likely escaped the Wuhan lab.

We all have choices to make in life.

<Fedor23>

Take it up with the head of the CDC. Because as of this moment, she's disagreeing with you.

But what is being wrong on this, when you've been wrong so many times before.

Dunno. I'm vaccinated, happy, and healthy. Keep fighting the good fight.

I hope the system doesn't get to the breaking point. That's bad mojo for everyone.

Dunno. I'm vaccinated, happy, and healthy. Keep fighting the good fight.

I hope the system doesn't get to the breaking point. That's bad mojo for everyone.

I'm also vaccinated. But I won't follow obvious untrue narratives, because of politics.

The thing is, you do not actually care about this virus or the people who suffer from it. If you did you'd demand Fauci be prosecuted and you'd also demand Biden be impeached for knowingly letting infected illegals in the country.

But that's the thing, you don't actually care. You only care about it politically

I'm also vaccinated. But I won't follow obvious untrue narratives, because of politics.

The thing is, you do not actually care about this virus or the people who suffer from it. If you did you'd demand Fauci be prosecuted and you'd also demand Biden be impeached for knowingly letting infected illegals in the country.

But that's the thing, you don't actually care. You only care about it politically
I don’t know about politics, but there’s definitely a troll part to it.

9IULdam.jpg

We should've prosecuted Fauci and sent him to a pound'em in the ass prison a long time ago for his part in botching AIDS policy in the 1980s. As in pushing AZT which didn't work, and also falsifying papers to make it look it worked along with suppressing the research which showed it didn't. Which, incidentally is the same thing he did with Remdesivir when covid came along. Both of them were failed drugs which were hideously expensive with severe side-effects, which is why they were failed drugs in the first place.

Take it up with the head of the CDC. Because as of this moment, she's disagreeing with you.

But what is being wrong on this, when you've been wrong so many times before.

As of hours ago

As of hours ago

She admitted the stats are changing and that they were skewed by the early months.

Prediction time....in 2 months, data will show vaccinated catch and spread the virus as much as vaccinated. Also, the number of hospitalized vaccinated will be much higher.

Oh, one more prediction....in 2 months your bloodthirsty ass will still be playing politics and defending Cuomo and Biden. Because you do not actually care about the virus, you only care about politics.

She admitted the stats are changing and that they were skewed by the early months.

Prediction time....in 2 months, data will show vaccinated catch and spread the virus as much as vaccinated. Also, the number of hospitalized vaccinated will be much higher.

Oh, one more prediction....in 2 months your bloodthirsty ass will still be playing politics and defending Cuomo and Biden. Because you do not actually care about the virus, you only care about politics.

It's nuts how political it all is. My opinions politically would make me a hard leftist in the US, but I end up in the conservative bracket on this forum purely due to covid response and calling out BLM riots and Jan 6 as the same. If you watch non US reporting this is the common view of the world outside the US.

Covid isn't going anywhere. We will be living with this like we have with the flu. There will be seasons, shots and staying home from work will become the new normal. I love the work from home options. I think that is the best thing to come from this.

Your claim is that 95% of them are vaccinated. 95% of them are also hospitalized in serious condition. That's a 1:1 correlation, the vaccines did nothing. Dumbass.

Come on man, you're smarter than that. Vaccination is not a cure, it reduces severity and spread, it doesn't stop it.

If over 95% of the population have been vaccinated the numbers of people in hospital will be less than there otherwise would have been, but likely 90% or so will be vaccinated.

Back