Coronavirus not very megathread.

This is how far the magic and fractionation has fucked everybody's reality..

This is slightly sarcastic .. but its also frightening realistic..

2020 Hey 'NHS HERO's' work all through the pandemic without a vaccine.. - 2021 Hey NHS HEROS dont get the vaccine we will sack you and shame you..

what a sick fucked up world we are all party to..

Good luck everybody..

Nicola Sturgeon attacked for conflicting guidance allowing guests to dance without face coverings while forcing them to stay on in ceremony..

https://www.scotsman.com/education/...ver-nightclub-and-school-requirements-3336149

So masks during the ceremony, but not at the reception..

Have people still not got the ritual humiliation factor yet? the fractionation, trauma bonding and cycling of rules..

HELLO ... THE SPELL IS STRONG .. but you can break free.. you can do it..

Somebody gets it. We're dealing with witches and warlocks.

Well, it just depends on what terminology you wish to use..

So yes.. essentially this is correct.. high level, the highest levels of manipulation.. the architects of fear..

Nicola Sturgeon attacked for conflicting guidance allowing guests to dance without face coverings while forcing them to stay on in ceremony..

https://www.scotsman.com/education/...ver-nightclub-and-school-requirements-3336149

So masks during the ceremony, but not at the reception..

Have people still not got the ritual humiliation factor yet? the fractionation, trauma bonding and cycling of rules..

HELLO ... THE SPELL IS STRONG .. but you can break free.. you can do it..
Imagine knowing you live in the year 2021 and there are people this retarded living amongst us! The lack of logic everywhere is beyond description.

Come on man, you're smarter than that. Vaccination is not a cure, it reduces severity and spread, it doesn't stop it.

If over 95% of the population have been vaccinated the numbers of people in hospital will be less than there otherwise would have been, but likely 90% or so will be vaccinated.

Around 75% of Israel's population is vaccinated.

If the vaccines work, the percentage of hospitalized vaccinated will be significantly lower than 75%

If the vaccines don't work, the percentage of hospitalized vaccinated will be around 75%

The actual percentage of hospitalized vaccinated, per their own medical database, is well over 75%.

We need to accept that the vaccines have failed and stop doubling down on our failures.

Imagine knowing you live in the year 2021 and there are people this retarded living amongst us! The lack of logic everywhere is beyond description.

Good example of this has just happened..

Just been stuck in an underground carpark with hundreds of other cars because people wouldn't drive through the broken red light.. perfect analogy for stupid people that will not think for themselves..

It literally took us one hour to get out the car park.. even with people mashing the horns etc.. some people just wouldnt drive through the red light.. unbelievable..

https://greatgameindia.com/fear-covid-media-coverage/
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/0...y-over-its-coverage-of-the-covid-19-pandemic/
https://uelresins.com/news/?p=42565

Of course this was released in back in April and got radio silence around the world.. unbelievable its just coming out now..

Hats of the the Editor of Bild the biggest paper in Germany..

The editor-in-chief of Germany’s top newspaper Bild has apologized for the news outlet’s fear-driven media coverage of COVID, specifically to children who were told “that they were going to murder their grandma.”

In a speech delivered to camera, Julian Reichelt said sorry for Bild’s coverage which was “like poison” and “made you feel like you were a mortal danger to society.”

Reichelt directed his main sentiment towards children who have been terrorized by fearmongering media coverage which has caused child depression and suicides to soar across the world.

“To the millions of children in this country for whom our society is responsible, I want to express here what neither our government nor our Chancellor dares to tell you. We ask you to forgive us,” he said.

“Forgive us for this policy which, for a year and a half, has made you victims of violence, neglect, isolation, and loneliness.”

“We persuaded our children that they were going to murder their grandma if they dared to be what they are, children. Or if they met their friends. None of this has been scientifically proven.”

Just saying what we all know.. at least a MSM has the balls to say the truth..

If the vaccines work, the percentage of hospitalized vaccinated will be significantly lower than 75%

If the vaccines don't work, the percentage of hospitalized vaccinated will be around 75%

The actual percentage of hospitalized vaccinated, per their own medical database, is well over 75%.

We need to accept that the vaccines have failed and stop doubling down on our failures.

Ok, that's maybe the case. This article is from February and has some probably relative points re their behaviour?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-02-04/israel-can-t-celebrate-its-vaccine-success-yet

Then there's this associated press fact check on the claim that the vaccination is failing in Israel saying that is false:

CLAIM: The newest Israeli data on COVID-19 infections indicate a complete vaccine failure on every level. The data from Israel shows that nearly all serious cases and deaths are among the vaccinated.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. The claim ignores the fact that Israel has only a fraction of the COVID-19 cases that it had in January, before vaccines were widespread. Furthermore, the majority of adults in Israel are now vaccinated with two Pfizer shots. No vaccine is perfect at preventing breakthrough cases, but the data shows vaccines are reducing the number of people who are severely ill, hospitalized or die from the virus.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-644288348135

Ok, that's maybe the case. This article is from February and has some probably relative points re their behaviour?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-02-04/israel-can-t-celebrate-its-vaccine-success-yet

What's the actual numbers, though, for Israel? Rather than just percentages.

For example.

Let's say they had 500 people in the hospitals with COVID, and 95% of them were fully vaccinated......how old are these 475 people?

Because you'd expect all of the over 60s to be 100% fully vaccinated more or less, so if those 475 people are like 80+, then it's hardly surprising that they're a) fully vaccinated and b) in hospital because b) is what happens to elderly people, covid or no covid. Something would put those people there anyway.

If say, half of those 475 people were under 60, then yeah that'd be concerning to say the least.

Personally, I think these figures are deliberately vague because they're ramping up the booster shot promotion campaign. September is just a few weeks away, what better way to scare the public into subscribing to a third shot than to start releaing stories like this.....

They were designed to fail. They need a reason to give everyone more shots.

For example.

Let's say they had 500 people in the hospitals with COVID, and 95% of them were fully vaccinated......how old are these 475 people?

Because you'd expect all of the over 60s to be 100% fully vaccinated more or less, so if those 475 people are like 80+, then it's hardly surprising that they're a) fully vaccinated and b) in hospital because b) is what happens to elderly people, covid or no covid. Something would put those people there anyway.

If say, half of those 475 people were under 60, then yeah that'd be concerning to say the least.

Personally, I think these figures are deliberately vague because they're ramping up the booster shot promotion campaign. September is just a few weeks away, what better way to scare the public into subscribing to a third shot than to start releaing stories like this.....

Maybe, I know if it was requested I'd go get another shot, just line em up often as I need. I'm almost the age where we get flu boosters yearly anyway
<{MingNope}>

I think it's more likely that the statistically unsavvy, who the anti vaccination crowd are more so, or just journalists looking for clicks have used Israel as a vaccine isn't working story because it makes good news. Even though the numbers on examination don't add up in favour of the arguement.

Maybe, I know if it was requested I'd go get another shot, just line em up often as I need. I'm almost the age where we get flu boosters yearly anyway
<{MingNope}>

I think it's more likely that the statistically unsavvy, who the anti vaccination crowd are more so, or just journalists looking for clicks have used Israel as a vaccine isn't working story because it makes good news. Even though the numbers on examination don't add up in favour of the arguement.

Didn't you say you got hit like a ton of bricks by the last two, though? Doesn't it worry you a little bit to be having another dose pumped into you?

For example.

Per, Jerusalem Post:
[link]
"As of Thursday morning, there were some 250 COVID-19 patients in serious condition

210 over the age of 60yr; 153 were fully vaccinated.

Remaining 40 aged under 60yr; 9 fully vaccinated

Currently, there are no patients in Israel under the age of 30 who are in serious condition.

Among those who are in serious condition and over the age of 60, the balance shifts: there are more fully vaccinated patients who are in serious conditions than unvaccinated ones. However, some 91% of the relevant population – almost 1.6 million people – is fully immunized, with only 109,000 people not protected.

In the 60-69 cohort, 27 vaccinated people were in serious condition as of Thursday, in addition to 18 non-vaccinated individuals and one person partially vaccinated. Looking at the numbers per 100,000 people, there are 26.8 patients who were not vaccinated, 9.5 who were partially vaccinated and only 4.1 who were vaccinated.

Among those 70-79, there were 57 fully vaccinated serious patients, three partially vaccinated, and 16 not vaccinated. This translates into 73.4 unvaccinated serious patients per 100,000 people, 52.2 partially vaccinated and 12.3 vaccinated.

In the 80-89 age group, there were 52 serious patients who were vaccinated, one partially vaccinated, and 12 not vaccinated. Considering data per 100,000 people, there are 105 unvaccinated serious patients, 25.7 partially vaccinated serious patients, and 25 vaccinated serious patients.

Among individuals over the age of 90, there were 18 people fully vaccinated, two partially vaccinated and two non-vaccinated. However, taking into consideration the numbers per 100,000 people, this means 60.3 unvaccinated serious patients per 100,000, 115.1 partially vaccinated serious patients and 38.8 vaccinated serious patients.

Looking at the data of how many patients Israel has per 100,000 people, it is clear that those who are not inoculated are still getting seriously ill much more than jabbed people."

This just in, Lamda variant 100x worse Sep 11th. Yes, that’s right 100,000,000

"As of Thursday morning, there were some 250 COVID-19 patients in serious condition

210 over the age of 60yr; 153 were fully vaccinated.

Remaining 40 aged under 60yr; 9 fully vaccinated

Currently, there are no patients in Israel under the age of 30 who are in serious condition.

Yeah, this doesn't worry me then. People over 60 are regularly hospitalised, regardless of what they've been vaccinated against......now of course, you could definitely say the same about covid itself (and I would indeed say that, and always have, but that's another argument).

Those figures look pretty normal to me, all things considered. Vaccines or not, a handful of people under 60 are always gonna be unlucky. For example, if we found out that of those 40 people under 60yrs old, 32 were clinically obese, we'd just nod.

This is just promotional material for booster #1, we should get used to this type of shit now.

Sweden has had zero new Covid deaths for 3 weeks.
They have 2 million more people than my state, New Jersey, yet NJ had 10,000+ more deaths with lockdowns.

What Sweden did worked much better. No lockdowns or masks worked. It is most interesting none of Sweden's early critics will come forward and give them credit or are happy for their success.

It’s a South Park joke.

Lamda variant reporting hilarious. Vaccine worthless and we all dying. All articles are the same, we dead son.
https://apple.news/AgsjC06VwR62rb5MixoqcJw

Yeah, I have no doubt this will be the next boogeyman but I see no way it overtakes Delta as the dominant one. It's been around for ages. A few cases were found in the UK a while back too, never took off.

This will be the boogeyman come Oct/Nov no doubt, then by April there'll be another, then by Sept another....

Sweden has had zero new Covid deaths for 3 weeks.
They have 2 million more people than my state, NJ yet NJ had 10,000+ more deaths. What Sweden did worked better. No lockdown or masks worked. It is most interesting none of Sweden's critics will give them credit or are happy for their success.

They aren't happy. They vocally wanted Sweden to suffer incredible death tolls simply for their own political views on the pandemic. What it boils down to, is people don't want to see a different approach to 'succeed' more than theirs because it forces them to face a difficult question.

"Have I been misled, here?"

Downright despicable behaviour, from these people.

Back