Coronavirus not very megathread.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779801/

"There are limited data on the use of masks and respirators to reduce transmission of influenza. A systematic review was undertaken to help inform pandemic influenza guidance in the United Kingdom. The initial review was performed in November 2009 and updated in June 2010 and January 2011. Inclusion criteria included randomised controlled trials and quasi‐experimental and observational studies of humans published in English with an outcome of laboratory‐confirmed or clinically‐diagnosed influenza and other viral respiratory infections. There were 17 eligible studies. Six of eight randomised controlled trials found no significant differences between control and intervention groups (masks with or without hand hygiene; N95/P2 respirators)."

this was the study (an actual study with humans and n95) fauci linked to show that masks don't work in his emails but then for some reason he changed his mind later on for no good reason

I wonder what changed his mind to chuck away decades of information?

I'm actually still baffled that the mask thing even caught on when we had years of data showing the opposite

People saw Asia wearing masks and then just jumped on the bandwagon

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH what a fucking robot.. asymptomatic transmission. wahahahahahahahahahahah holy shit .. like that was ever a thing.. oh look im not ill dr .. but I am ill.. I dont feel ill.. no you are ill..

imagine living life with the thought that something 'may' happen at anytime.. but doesnt .. I have my life governed by what 'ifs'

asymptomatic transmission. lol.. the whole narrative was built on this nonsense .. imagine.. asymptomatic transmission. lol let shut the entire world down for people that are ill but not ill.. honestly this is getting too funny at this point.. fucking fantasy land to the extreme..

I will leave you with one peer reviewed study from Wuhan back last year.. heres the cliffs.. "A city-wide prevalence study of almost 10 million people in Wuhan found no evidence of asymptomatic transmission.1"
go find the study yourself.. maybe you will come out of your Munchausen syndrome coma..
<Waaah>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...c-infections-real-studies-confirm/7730108002/

Asymptomatic COVID-19 definitely happens,” Dr. Matthew Laurens, associate professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, said in an email to USA TODAY.

Vaccine studies and other clinical trials have turned up asymptomatic infections “as part of routine study procedures,” he said.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...ovid-spread-risk-low-symptom-onset-risk-high/

"The study also finds that there is risk of presymptomatic transmission, and that peak transmissibility of COVID may be at or just prior to symptom onset."

"She had painful electrical shocks down her neck and spine that forced her to walk hunched over," she said. "She had extreme pain in her fingers and toes, and it actually made them turn white, and they were cold whenever you touched them."
Hey, she now knows what it feels like to be a block layer....

<Waaah>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...c-infections-real-studies-confirm/7730108002/

Asymptomatic COVID-19 definitely happens,” Dr. Matthew Laurens, associate professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, said in an email to USA TODAY.

Vaccine studies and other clinical trials have turned up asymptomatic infections “as part of routine study procedures,” he said.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...ovid-spread-risk-low-symptom-onset-risk-high/

"The study also finds that there is risk of presymptomatic transmission, and that peak transmissibility of COVID may be at or just prior to symptom onset."
giphy.gif

felt the urge again to talk too random strangers and buy people sinks
I need a new sink for my kitchen. The one I've been looking at is kinda pricey.... Will you send me a money order? Or should I send you the info and the shipping address?

Last edited:
Maybe she should of thought of that before feeding her 10 big macs a day..

If your child is that Obese then you should go to jail for child abuse.

Or she could've just gotten her vaccinated.

<Fedor23>

As a former medical professional, this just saddens me to no end. She was a victim of propaganda. :(

DANGIT! GET VACCINATED!

PLEASE!

99% of those who are unvaccinated are the ones that are getting the virus now and I have a feeling the majority of them are individuals who are healthy and able to get the vaccine but choose not to. I myself have not gotten vaccinated yet since I have had two open heart surgeries as a child and have a heart condition. I was waiting for a call back from my cardiologist before I jumped and got the shot and he called me yesterday from home and said he cannot give me a recommendation as to whether or not I should get the vaccine. I've already been vaccinated as a child so I'm going to call today to make an appointment for next Sunday to get the first shot. Going to probably go with the Pfizer shot.

The reason I will never ever be antivaxxer is because of my Great Aunt Marian. She contracted polio as a teenager and by the time she was 20 she was confined to a wheelchair unable to use the lower half of her body. Sadly, there was no successful vaccine for polio at the time. Because of this she never married and nor had any kids.

That's why I go inside when I hear thunder. I make the choice to lower my odds of being struck by lightning.
It was nice out all day until a major thunderstorm rolled through last night. Went outside for a quick minute to snag some photos when lightning struck my neighbors tree next to me. Instantly flash and it was extremely loud. I ran inside and never came back out. Watched from the Window of my kitchen lol

99% of those who are unvaccinated are the ones that are getting the virus now and I have a feeling the majority of them are individuals who are healthy and able to get the vaccine but choose not to. I myself have not gotten vaccinated yet since I have had two open heart surgeries as a child and have a heart condition. I was waiting for a call back from my cardiologist before I jumped and got the shot and he called me yesterday from home and said he cannot give me a recommendation as to whether or not I should get the vaccine. I've already been vaccinated as a child so I'm going to call today to make an appointment for next Sunday to get the first shot. Going to probably go with the Pfizer shot.

The reason I will never ever be antivaxxer is because of my Great Aunt Marian. She contracted polio as a teenager and by the time she was 20 she was confined to a wheelchair unable to use the lower half of her body. Sadly, there was no successful vaccine for polio at the time. Because of this she never married and nor had any kids.

It was nice out all day until a major thunderstorm rolled through last night. Went outside for a quick minute to snag some photos when lightning struck my neighbors tree next to me. Instantly flash and it was extremely loud. I ran inside and never came back out. Watched from the Window of my kitchen lol

Please keep us posted on how it goes. After you get your jab/jabs, stay hydrated. It really helps.

Yep. The only controlled clinical trial on using masks in the clinical trial database that reported results found not statistically significant effect on Covid transmission reduction. Mask fanatics always try to argue for masks using tactics from a workout supplement ad, or a late night infomercial.
tenor.gif

Or she could've just gotten her vaccinated.

<Fedor23>

No country is recommending Children get vaccinated besides the USA for some reason

The chances of a child getting covid and dying from it is like 1 in 500k

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanchi/article/PIIS2352-4642(21)00066-3/fulltext

"In the USA, UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, and South Korea, deaths from COVID-19 in children remained rare up to February, 2021, at 0·17 per 100 000 population, comprising 0·48% of the estimated total mortality from all causes in a normal year (table, appendix p 2)."

the WHO has even urged most countries to send their vaccines to poorer countries instead of wasting it on children since it has zero upside

No country is recommending Children get vaccinated besides the USA for some reason

The chances of a child getting covid and dying from it is like 1 in 500k

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanchi/article/PIIS2352-4642(21)00066-3/fulltext

"In the USA, UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, and South Korea, deaths from COVID-19 in children remained rare up to February, 2021, at 0·17 per 100 000 population, comprising 0·48% of the estimated total mortality from all causes in a normal year (table, appendix p 2)."

the WHO has even urged most countries to send their vaccines to poorer countries instead of wasting it on children since it has zero upside

Sucks to have your kid be that 1 in 500K, huh?

Sucks to have your kid be that 1 in 500K, huh?

Using that logic then stop driving your kids in a car or using an airplane

Don't let them outside or ride a bus

Don't let them ride a bike or swim

Because all of those things are more likely to kill you...

Yet you would have never thought about before?

In statistics 1in500k means 0

It's so weird to live in the world now and most people have no idea that people die every day from everything

Nobody gave a shit when this girl was Obese and wouldn't live to 40 with a shit quality of life but now having a 1 in 500k chance of dying ius the end of the world lol

Using that logic then stop driving your kids in a car or using an airplane

Don't let them outside or ride a bus

Don't let them ride a bike or swim

Because all of those things are more likely to kill you...

Yet you would have never thought about before?

In statistics 1in500k means 0

It's so weird to live in the world now and most people have no idea that people die every day from everything

Nobody gave a shit when this girl was Obese and wouldn't live to 40 with a shit quality of life but now having a 1 in 500k chance of dying ius the end of the world lol

It wouldn't stop my son from living his life, but he would put safety first. I wouldn't advise anyone to drive a car without putting on a safety belt. Better safe than sorry...

But that's just me.

Went out tonight, finally. Finally, back at the pub, where I belong: Jesus H Ghrist.

I had so fun just drinking with some people and felt the urge again to talk too random strangers and buy people sinks and just have fun. What a great night. COVID hopefully won’t punish me for ot. I also am someone’s boss now, 4 people. Hurrray Jesus

ohbxmxkzl9i31.jpg

It wouldn't stop my son from living his life, but he would put safety first. I wouldn't advise anyone to drive a car without putting on a safety belt. Better safe than sorry...

But that's just me.

A kid is more likely to die in a car accident while having the seat belt on than from covid

Back