Coronavirus not very megathread.

Jesus. Poor police having to deal with this bunch of nutters.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ice-battle-defend-broadcasters-London-HQ.html

Police battle to defend broadcaster's west London studios as mob of dozens of activists protesting vaccine passports and jabs for children try to storm building
  • Protesters opposing vaccine passports and child vaccinations swarmed on the west London base of the BBC
  • Video shows a large group clashing with police officers outside the BBC's White City Studios in west London
  • Today's protest at the BBC appears to have been organised by an anti-lockdown group called Official Voice
  • Ahead of the protest, the group called on supporters to descend on London and said 'media is the problem'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ice-battle-defend-broadcasters-London-HQ.html

Police battle to defend broadcaster's west London studios as mob of dozens of activists protesting vaccine passports and jabs for children try to storm building
  • Protesters opposing vaccine passports and child vaccinations swarmed on the west London base of the BBC
  • Video shows a large group clashing with police officers outside the BBC's White City Studios in west London
  • Today's protest at the BBC appears to have been organised by an anti-lockdown group called Official Voice
  • Ahead of the protest, the group called on supporters to descend on London and said 'media is the problem'

It's like we're living in an obscure apocalyptic film.

It's like we're living in an obscure apocalyptic film.
I mean what were they expecting to do if they got into the building? But that vid is horrid. I know what they signed up for but their job's hard enough as it is worrying about normal day to day crime without having to worry about being attacked by a bunch of crazed idiots.

I mean what were they expecting to do if they got into the building? But that vid is horrid. I know what they signed up for but their job's hard enough as it is worrying about normal day to day crime without having to worry about being attacked by a bunch of crazed idiots.

"If they don't have an enemy, create one for them."

That's how our "betters" control people who get their information from social media and certain news sites.

"If they don't have an enemy, create one for them."

That's how our "betters" control people who get their information from social media and certain news sites.
By no means do I treat The Daily Fail as a credible news source, but I'd at least say that this happened.

Police starting to check for corona ids in france in public indoor places since they made it mandatory (this according to our news)

22-Year-Old Who Didn't Think He Needed Vaccine Dies of COVID After Ignoring Mom's Plea

"Joshua Bradstreet-Contreras died on Friday in New Orleans from COVID-19 at age 22. His mother said he didn't think he needed to get the vaccine, despite her pleading with him to do so.

Joshua, or Josh as he was called, was a dog trainer until the pandemic. More than a month ago, WGNO interviewed Josh about his new job at Café Reconcile, a nonprofit restaurant in New Orleans that serves Southern food made and sold by at-risk youths."

22-Year-Old Who Didn't Think He Needed Vaccine Dies of COVID After Ignoring Mom's Plea (msn.com)

R.I.P.

Two things can be true at the same time.

You can be saddened at the loss of life with every Covid death.

You can also be angry at the fact that people died from Covid while choosing not to get vaccinated and foregoing their own safety.

22-Year-Old Who Didn't Think He Needed Vaccine Dies of COVID After Ignoring Mom's Plea

"Joshua Bradstreet-Contreras died on Friday in New Orleans from COVID-19 at age 22. His mother said he didn't think he needed to get the vaccine, despite her pleading with him to do so.

Joshua, or Josh as he was called, was a dog trainer until the pandemic. More than a month ago, WGNO interviewed Josh about his new job at Café Reconcile, a nonprofit restaurant in New Orleans that serves Southern food made and sold by at-risk youths."

22-Year-Old Who Didn't Think He Needed Vaccine Dies of COVID After Ignoring Mom's Plea (msn.com)

R.I.P.

Two things can be true at the same time.

You can be saddened at the loss of life with every Covid death.

You can also be angry at the fact that people died from Covid while choosing not to get vaccinated and foregoing their own safety.
Yeah, absolutely. I read earlier that a family of 4, 3 of them died within a week of each other because they didn't want the vaccine.

This made me really sad. Lots of kids in hospital battling Covid are doing so on their own because their parents aren't vaccinated. And they're also in another hospital receiving treatment.
I won't post the whole article because it's huge but I didn't know the number of kids in hospital was so bad. And they all went back to school today!

https://abc7news.com/covid-in-kids-cases-vaccine-for-under-12-long/10941137/

Alarming 94K surge in COVID-19 cases among kids, hospitals overwhelmed
Some experts are urging the FDA to authorize vaccines for 5-11 year-olds

Public health experts and state officials are raising alarms about a surge in COVID hospitalizations among children -- now at their steepest and seeing the most significant increase since the onset of the pandemic.

After declining in the early summer, child COVID-19 cases have steadily increased again in recent weeks -- just as many kids head back to the classroom.

Florida has been especially hard hit, making up more than 20 percent of the nation's new cases and hospitalizations, triple its share of the population.

The state again set a record-high on Saturday, reporting 23,903 new cases, which is the third time in a week that Florida has surpassed its highest single-day total after recording 21,683 new cases on July 31 and 22,783 on Thursday.

Additionally, Florida is recording its highest ever seven-day rolling average at 33,688, up 222 percent from the average of 10,452 seen two weeks ago, a DailyMail.com analysis of Johns Hopkins data found.

And hospitalizations have also reached a record-high of 13,793, a jump of 113 percent from the 6,464 recorded two weeks prior, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC(.

In some parts of the state, hospitals are scrambling to find beds for patients.

At AdventHealth's hospitals in the Orlando area, six are beyond full capacity and one is operating at 123 percent capacity for adult patients, reported The Wall Street Journal.

Yeah, absolutely. I read earlier that a family of 4, 3 of them died within a week of each other because they didn't want the vaccine.

This made me really sad. Lots of kids in hospital battling Covid are doing so on their own because their parents aren't vaccinated. And they're also in another hospital receiving treatment.
I won't post the whole article because it's huge but I didn't know the number of kids in hospital was so bad. And they all went back to school today!

https://abc7news.com/covid-in-kids-cases-vaccine-for-under-12-long/10941137/

Alarming 94K surge in COVID-19 cases among kids, hospitals overwhelmed
Some experts are urging the FDA to authorize vaccines for 5-11 year-olds

Public health experts and state officials are raising alarms about a surge in COVID hospitalizations among children -- now at their steepest and seeing the most significant increase since the onset of the pandemic.

After declining in the early summer, child COVID-19 cases have steadily increased again in recent weeks -- just as many kids head back to the classroom.

Florida has been especially hard hit, making up more than 20 percent of the nation's new cases and hospitalizations, triple its share of the population.

The state again set a record-high on Saturday, reporting 23,903 new cases, which is the third time in a week that Florida has surpassed its highest single-day total after recording 21,683 new cases on July 31 and 22,783 on Thursday.

Additionally, Florida is recording its highest ever seven-day rolling average at 33,688, up 222 percent from the average of 10,452 seen two weeks ago, a DailyMail.com analysis of Johns Hopkins data found.

And hospitalizations have also reached a record-high of 13,793, a jump of 113 percent from the 6,464 recorded two weeks prior, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC(.

In some parts of the state, hospitals are scrambling to find beds for patients.

At AdventHealth's hospitals in the Orlando area, six are beyond full capacity and one is operating at 123 percent capacity for adult patients, reported The Wall Street Journal.

Those numbers are getting crazy now.

Unvaccinated 28-Year-Old Husband Dies of COVID, Wife Survives Because She Had Vaccine

"A 28-year-old man who did not get vaccinated after reading conspiracy theories online urged others not to make the same mistake before he died of COVID-19 over the weekend.

Braderick Wright died Saturday night after he was admitted to an Atlanta hospital on July 30.
Both he and his widow, 25-year-old Brittany Wright, became unwell after contracting COVID last month. However, Brittany Wright survived because she had already received one vaccine dose, doctors said. She is set to get her second shot soon.

The widow said her husband was hesitant to get the vaccine because of conspiracy theories he read online. "He was deep into TikTok conspiracy theories and, for him, he just didn't want to get [the shot]," Wright told WSBTV. "He didn't trust the government."

Unvaccinated 28-Year-Old Husband Dies of COVID, Wife Survives Because She Had Vaccine (msn.com)

28 years old...

SMH.

Arkansas threw away 80,000 vaccines because they expired, and nobody wanted to take them.

Now they have 8 ICU beds left

Wait… police do their jobs against non leftist mobs?

Unvaccinated 28-Year-Old Husband Dies of COVID, Wife Survives Because She Had Vaccine

"A 28-year-old man who did not get vaccinated after reading conspiracy theories online urged others not to make the same mistake before he died of COVID-19 over the weekend.

Braderick Wright died Saturday night after he was admitted to an Atlanta hospital on July 30.
Both he and his widow, 25-year-old Brittany Wright, became unwell after contracting COVID last month. However, Brittany Wright survived because she had already received one vaccine dose, doctors said. She is set to get her second shot soon.

The widow said her husband was hesitant to get the vaccine because of conspiracy theories he read online. "He was deep into TikTok conspiracy theories and, for him, he just didn't want to get [the shot]," Wright told WSBTV. "He didn't trust the government."

Unvaccinated 28-Year-Old Husband Dies of COVID, Wife Survives Because She Had Vaccine (msn.com)

28 years old...

SMH.
Really sad RIP. He was very overweight and it’s anecdotal that his wife survived. The left will let no tragedy go to waste.

Last edited:
Really sad RIP. He was very overweight and it’s anecdotal that his wife survived. The left will let no tragedy go to waste.
His wife is giving the interview.

"we dont know if she survived derp"

And the "right" with their death-cult keeps steaming headlong full-blast into tragedy after tragedy.

Sad to see.

You have a few that realize the danger but all too often it has overtaken them.

R.I.P.

Prayers to his family.

Last edited:
And the "right" with their death-cult keeps steaming headlong full-blast into tragedy after tragedy.

Sad to see.

You have a few that realize the danger but all too often it has overtaken them.

R.I.P.

Prayers to his family.

Huh, wtf was it you attempted to say in this post?

Imagine how shitty your “policies” must be, that a death cult forms willing to literally die rather than capitulate... might be time for some introspection, brother. God bless.

Twitter flagged Marjorie Taylor Greene's post and banned Aubrey Huff for vaccine misinformation.

Finally they grew some balls to do something

E8ZBemSUYAMqiEy

Back