Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EV2uequXkAAxpBf

Anyone else notice Trump’s hair is extra cartoonish lately? He kinda looks like he’s trying to pull off the Wolverine cut.

<{clintugh}>
You hope there’s someone banging his sister in the White House?
Well in his defense, it’s slightly less terrible than the person actually wishing he could bang his own daughter in the White House right now.

Well thats one retarded way to run a campaign, by shoutting on a social network - truly befitting of a president lmao
What a moron.

He is in contention for the worst US president in history - he makes Bush jr. look like a mensa member in comparison
#Trump2020
<LikeReally5>

Did trump really blame Obama for his admins testing failure? Didn’t bother to watch his briefing.

Did trump really blame Obama for his admins testing failure? Didn’t bother to watch his briefing.

He keeps parroting that low iq phrase he likes, “the cupboard was baaaaaare”

So yes, he is still blaming Obama

I wonder why the more ardent Trump cultists are silent now, after weeks of it's just the flu, we don't need testing, testing isn't needed, every government did badly, the WHO is wrong, and it's Obama's fault.

I wonder if they'll be lauding the idiot when he reopens parts of the country, they see spikes in covid infections, and still don't have sufficient ppe or testing kits. He does the wrong thing at every turn!!

Laura Ingraham and Dr Phil 'Not a real Doctor' still prioritizing getting back to work without testing. Laura Ingraham questioning Fuaci like he's clueless.

Laura Ingraham and Dr Phil 'Not a real Doctor' still prioritizing getting back to work without testing. Laura Ingraham questioning Fuaci like he's clueless.

Is there a reason no one ever just posts the clip instead of some retard waxing poetic about it?

So trump says he saw the cupboards were bare, but he didn't do anything about it for his entire term and decided to leave them that way. Great defense.

Is there a reason no one ever just posts the clip instead of some retard waxing poetic about it?

Because the only way you get clips like that are because of the people waxing poetic are the ones who cut them in order to highlight what they were talking about specifically.

On this one, though, here is the tweet with the video. I'm much more concerned with the the largest cable news channel whose viewership is largely 65 and older spreading propaganda on things that could get them killed.

I wanted to watch the clip but immediately paused it when that dork started taking.

Because the only way you get clips like that are because of the people waxing poetic are the ones who cut them in order to highlight what they were talking about specifically.

On this one, though, here is the tweet with the video. I'm much more concerned with the the largest cable news channel whose viewership is largely 65 and older spreading propaganda on things that could get them killed.

I found the clip elsewhere to actually watch it. It reminds me of all the Mark Dice garbage that used to get posted whenever something happened.

If I want to watch or listen to someone's opinion on a topic, I search it out. These videos where they pretend to be just the clip but are actually some moron trying to get clicks annoy me. It's all stuff that has spawned from The Young Turks where they don't actually do any reporting but just talk over and interpret others' reporting. It's disingenuous garbage that takes from real, actual journalism and usually is done in a way that harms real journalism.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/trump-china-coronavirus-188736
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

One:
Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Maybe you guys need to start noticing how Donald Trump will take anyone's word on anything, only to always play the blame game AFTER the effects of his leadership are shown. Every goddamn time...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back