Could Khabib beat the worst heavyweight in the UFC?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm wondering how much of a natural disadvantage being a manlet is. Khabib has the best wrestling we've ever seen. He's truly a once in a lifetime talent. But he's only 5'10 and weighs 155. How could he do against men that suck at fighting but are more genetically gifted, standing 6'+ with 100 lbs of mass on him?

100 pounds is a lot to give up, there's weight classes for a reason.

How much tiramisu is Khabibi Baby allowed to eat?

no.

I think he could beat alot of WWs...MW is pushing it.

I think so

Said HW would likely have terrible TDD and white belt level Jiu jitsu

The punchers chance would be greater than normal but size only means so much when you're so massively outskilled in the grappling, wrestling, etc

Wasnt a short fat HW cut not so long ago? Dude trains at AKA as well iirc, he might be able to win that fight.

I'm wondering how much of a natural disadvantage being a manlet is. Khabib has the best wrestling we've ever seen. He's truly a once in a lifetime talent. But he's only 5'10 and weighs 155. How could he do against men that suck at fighting but are more genetically gifted, standing 6'+ with 100 lbs of mass on him?

Weigh-in at 155, he could be a very fit 180lbs on any day, thats still 50lbs from an average HW.

How could he do against men that suck at fighting but are more genetically gifted, standing 6'+ with 100 lbs of mass on him?

Even the worst UFC-fighters do not suck at fighting.

Maybe that russian,greg hardy "TKOed"

Other then that , ..heavyweights are too big for khabib...

Yes.

Weight classes matter but the HW division is so awful that I'd bet on Khabib against some of these cans.

Khabib is not 155lbs. He cuts to 155 and seems to be around 175lbs (give or take a few pounds) on fight night. The only reason he weighs so little is so he can make 155. If he had to fight at HW, then he'd no doubt bulk to gain size and strength.

Since he'll never be the size of a true HW and since he wouldn't want his stamina to diminish, I can see him only bulking to 200lbs - 210lbs. He'd still have a 30+ pound size disadvantage, but I'd favor him over some bum HW. That said, it'd be his most dangerous fight because his chin has never felt HW power before.

could he beat a sherdogger. I say no. he'd be at a massive weight, height and skill disadvantage.

Khabib does not have the best wrestling we've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back