Could Mighty Mouse Beat Black Beast at an Openweight

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For Black Beast he is over twice his size and weight. Twice his size, maybe three times as strong. One blow will finish the little guy if he can land it.

For Mighty Mouse: Supremely more gifted in every single aspect of MMA.

Can Mighty Mouse get the takedown and submit this guy? Can black beast power out of subs and land something big?

He’d probably beat Lewis the entire fight until he randomly loses. I’m done doubting Lewis. His style makes no sense but it works.

I think derek Lewis has the wilder style in a way of you can be the most technical fighter ever but one punch and you’re fucked and BB seems to be landing that one punch more

Here is a gif of what the fight would look like:
giphy.gif

For Black Beast he is over twice his size and weight. Twice his size, maybe three times as strong. One blow will finish the little guy if he can land it.

Can Mighty Mouse get the takedown and submit this guy? Can black beast power out of subs and land something big?
It's hard for me to imagine the lack of synapses firing that could cause a question like this to be typed and posted, but here you are.

No, I see Lewis pretending he sprained his toe and when MM comes over to help, Lewis springs on him, tears his arms off, grabs him by the ankles and starts pounding MM's limp body on the canvas over and over again.

Mighty Mouse would tire Black beast out over 4 rounds by keeping him at distance and chopping the leg. Late in the 5th Mighty mouse slides through the 5 hole and gets a standing RNC on an exhausted Black Beast

I don't think so. If Lewis connected with any punch at full force, it would also probably kill him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back