Could Rumble kill someone in BKFC fight?

Wasnt Rumble cheating on men recently also?

Artem might bless Rumble's bum life with a fight if he is lucky

yes maybe if he eats them

rumble couldn't even KO arlovski lol his power is very overrated bro

Too good of a fighter to go BKB, money isnt there yet, if he didnt want to fight in MMA i seriously doubt he would in BKB.
He just got tired of being wrasseled by lesser men, so BKFC might be right up his alley.

30 secs of work for a check=easy money for humble

Last edited:
He would kill the scales.

ny8y3ate.jpg
Lol that’s a meme I haven’t seen in a minute

I actually believe you can hit harder w MMA gloves.

If AJ threw a punch as hard as he could bare knuckle he'll probably break his hand. All bare knuckle does it make it more likely you get cut up

I agree. If he threw that way he’s used to his hand will shatter.

Knockouts aren't any worse in BK than MMA. Getting smashed in the face and going unconscious is going to be equally as bad. BK is only worse because your face gets torn to shreds. But Rumble has so much power that no one is going to take a 5 round beating from him and get cut up like in Knight vs Artem, where neither guy has enough power to put the other's lights out. Anyone fighting Rumble is going to get KOed in round 1 lol. Not enough time to bleed.

I agree with people saying you will instinctively pull your punches in BK because if you throw too hard you will break your hand, but at the same time even Rumble going 30% is going to knock out an elephant.

yes maybe if he eats them

rumble couldn't even KO arlovski lol his power is very overrated bro

Watch all his others fights and you will understand. If it wasn’t his power, then what made him successful?

If the ref was doing his job, probably not, but he'd sure make their face look gross.

Isn't it safer than MMA anyway on account of no gnp after a knockdown?

mma gloves don’t protect the person being hit, they protect your hands.

It did seem like we saw a lot more cuts opened up on people's faces in bare knuckle, though those are generally superficial damage.

I don't think bare knuckle is good for him. One or two fights he would be done with broken hands. Bare knuckle is good for people with less power that punch straight but are able to move their head or block with elbow.

Back