Could two washed up UFC fighters beat a top dog?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Say, Tito and Chuck vs Stipe. This honestly intrigues me. I don't know what would happen.
What about Tank and Royce vs Jones? Could Jones keep from getting ktfo and still not let Gracie sneak in a choke? I mean, sure most of ya will say it is an easy win for Jones, but is it really? I am not so sure.

under USADA tito and chuck wouldn't beat mighty mouse 2v1 let alone stipe

Could 2 Stipe's even beat a current, win-streak, non-cracked-Skull Tito?

Any two wins with ease. ..either the very first scrub that gets within range gets 1 shot kod or the tag team will over power and strangle the single fighter.

Any two wins with ease. ..either the very first scrub that gets within range gets 1 shot kod or the tag team will over power and strangle the single fighter.
I feel like this is the right answer. Even the one dimensional old timers are still deadly on what they did best.

Plot twist.

Tito & Chuck vs Jones and the ref throws coke on Tito, who hits him 1st?

I feel like this is the right answer. Even the one dimensional old timers are still deadly on what they did best.

did you see chuck vs tito under golden boy?

chuck actually cannot move normally anymore. his brain is gone.

Only if the single fighter gets to use this...
maxresdefault.jpg

In the octagon, Stipe would have a chance to keep his distance and maybe KO one of the fighters before they close the distance. If it is a bar fight then he is fucked

Jones would beat Tito and Chuck, heck and GSP all in the same night.

Jones would beat Tito and Chuck, heck and GSP all in the same night.

That wasn't the question, at least not as I understood it. It's not whether a top dog can beat has-beens one after the other, even on the same night, but whether he can beat them simultaneously.

Back