COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Genuinely impressive, what rank are you?
That's classified
Stuck in Silver Elite hell because ranks are fucked in OCE with the low player base everyone I play with each night has been at least master guardian elite rank in the past 2 years. I've touched Nova three times in the last 6 months and boom one loss and we're back to Silver Elite

But we're dealing with brilliant matchmaking like this
CSgo2.png

But we're dealing with brilliant matchmaking like this
View attachment 929861
Haha their matchmaking has gotten kinda fucked. I was silver 4 once and got into a game where the enemy team had 3 novas and an MG 2. I grinded out of Silver once and was so happy, took forever but I stopped playing CSGO like a week later lmao. Logged on not long ago and saw I was unranked, played 1 comp game and got ranked silver 3, I figured I didn't wanna go through that hell again. My nades and shit were never great, but I'd say I was a higher nova based off my aiming and communication, always did decent in 1v1 servers. Unfortunately in comp 1 retard and the match is difficult, 2 make it nearly impossible and Silver you just need to pray you don't get Bot Cecil in "human" form.

Last edited:
Haha their matchmaking has gotten kinda fucked. I was silver 4 once and got into a game where the enemy team had 3 novas and an MG 2. I grinded out of Silver once and was so happy, took forever but I stopped playing CSGO like a week later lmao. Logged on not long ago and saw I was unranked, play 1 comp game and got ranked silver 3, I figured I didn't wanna go through that hell again. My nades and shit were never great, but I'd say I was a higher nova based off my aiming and communication, always did decent in 1v1 servers. Unfortunately in comp 1 retard and the match is difficult, 2 make it nearly impossible and Silver you just need to pray you don't get Bot Cecil in "human" form.
On a bad day I am Bot Cecil. I'm the most inconsistent player ever. Some days I'm getting accused of hacking. Other days I'm getting accused of being retarded.
This is one of my favourite clips that I've taken

On a bad day I am Bot Cecil. I'm the most inconsistent player ever. Some days I'm getting accused of hacking. Other days I'm getting accused of being retarded.
This is one of my favourite clips that I've taken

Bot tier movement with s1mple tier aim

Amazing

Here's some real bot tier big brain plays

Strangest thing that we lost all Russian viewership(roughly 1/3rd of total viewership) from the war and CSGO events are still breaking viewership records:
escharts_compare_18_7_2022-cbf9857e31ed49b1f440f41a897db883.jpeg

Stunning performance by Electronic today in the EU RMR. Worldedit still retains the record against Echofox of 3.08.

fh772k0jeur91.png

That third map was a roller coaster of emotions. First Valve Major to be held in Brazil must have The Godfather:
Imperial-Sportsbet.io-fecha-com-o-Last-Dance-e-contara-com-lendas-do-Counter-Strike-no-Brasil-.jpg

LEM since January of 2015. Today i hit Supreme for the first time at 42 years old placing me in the top 1.8% of players:

33A9A6A6CCE3CEFF88CD99242E6A79BFECCFD8F4

LEM since January of 2015. Today i hit Supreme for the first time at 42 years old placing me in the top 1.8% of players:

33A9A6A6CCE3CEFF88CD99242E6A79BFECCFD8F4
Impressive! How many hours have you played CSGO and CS in total for?

Fact that ESL had to open up all stages to have a live crowd and create a overflow area for group spectating increased their marketing budget:

My seat from Friday all the way till the end of the grand final on Sunday at the ELeague Valve Major in Boston:
20180126_090224.jpg

During map three of the grand final ELeague broke the live viewership record on Twitch: https://esportsobserver.com/eleague-boston-major-viewership-record/
*Something ELeague initially broke and held one year earlier from the 2017 ELeague CSGO Valve Major in Atlanta.

With cs_summit going on this weekend. Cloud9 is still showing their Valve Major winning form. While NiP and North looked stagnant. Torqued had a surprisingly good showing. Liquid, are still up and down. We'll see how their match against SK goes later today.

Made me think of Section9 that had Ninjagirlrachel back in the CS days.....

Back