Country F'n Music

Kenny Rogers - Coward of the County

Last edited:
This unreleased track Luke Combs threw up on YouTube a few weeks ago is significantly better than his actual released stuff.

Honestly I think Cody Jinks is one of the top 3 country singers I ever heard. Its criminal hes not a mega country star right now.

Merle, Waylon, Hank Jr. Alan Jackson, Willie hisself
Man in Black, etc.

but recently been listening to willies roadhouse on sirius xm.
lol, some funny old shit for sure

Stumbled across this guy on YouTube and feeling like I found someone great, before they get famous. It’s making me feel real hipster about it to be honest. His shit is brilliant.

Love that this thread started with a Colter Wall song.

Nashville pop country isnt my thing. i kinda like dirty country blues.

Im a Jobson Brother fan more then a Chris Stapleton fan, if you get what i mean.

First time spinning this classic live album. Johnny's rendition of 25 Minutes to go here is out of this world
9TWnvIx.jpg

Not real big on recent country music, but I like a bunch of stuff from the 90s and before. Reba McIntyre's version of the night the lights went out in Georgia from the early 90s is even better than Vicki Lawrence.

Looking for a country video maybe around 3 years old where the singer is in a fancy kind of pretentious restaurant in NYC. Catchy tune about how he's country wherever he goes. By the end of the song everyone's kicking it sort of laid back country style.

Asking again in the hope someone recalls the song. Must be a popular artist since it was a well made video. Something to the effect that the guy is into country music. He's not changing his ways. When he goes to other places like this high falutin' restaurant in the big city he finds that people like it wherever he goes. When he walks into the fancy place there's a maitre de who seems a bit snooty. The singer isn't sure if anyone will like his music. Slowly but surely they all start digging his cool tune. It's sort of pop country, not super purist. By the end of the video they're all dancing to it. I think maybe they've moved the table around and some are dancing on tabletops.

Back