Covid-19 - idle ufc/mma window

I wonder what job is that? do you mean go back to mma betting? You might have unique skill set that you might not realize. I recall during the poker boom, there is this player name loloTRICKEDu on party poker. He crush the nl high stake, base on hand recorded he made over 3 million in 6 months than he just disappear when poker still popular. Everyone in the poker community wonder where this kid go, than someone who claim to known him said he when into trading. It is possible he might make more money in trading than playing poker? I was killing it too in trading at 1 point but only 1½ month window of data until my shit coin lost 90% of it value.

I do mean betting. It would suck to re-enter the job market while a big chunk of the population is doing the same.

Very few people in this world are "full time mma bettors", and this is another reminder of how unstable of a "profession" that is. Even on a betting forum, striving to be a "full time mma bettor" should not be celebrated.

We as individual have different set of skill, I believe god give us individual set of skill. Just like warrior/soldier ant can not be a worker ant and worker ant can not be a warrior. Some people excel in work force, I do not. My biggest accomplishment in the work force is 'NOT' get fire. In warehouse there is scanner or computer system that track your work rate. Even I keep up my rate, I still constant get harass by asshole co-worker that I am too slow and I swear my number in the system is better too.

Full time mma is very staple for me due to awesomeness of Dana White who put out a card almost every week, than there is Bellator, Combate, DTNCS. That many fights and if you still can not pull off consistently profit, than mma betting is not for you. It is pandemic that shut us down, it is a rarity so it is safer than an average job for me. Most of my friend change/lost job way more time than my time in mma betting. Mma betting is just one facet of skill set 'god' give me, it could easily transit to another facet.

Last edited:
I wonder what job is that? do you mean go back to mma betting? You might have unique skill set that you might not realize. I recall during the poker boom, there is this player name loloTRICKEDu on party poker. He crush the nl high stake, base on hand recorded he made over 3 million in 6 months than he just disappear when poker still popular. Everyone in the poker community wonder where this kid go, than someone who claim to known him said he when into trading. It is possible he might make more money in trading than playing poker? I was killing it too in trading at 1 point but only 1½ month window of data until my shit coin lost 90% of it value.

Sounds like he was cheating and quit before getting caught. There were a ton of cheats in online poker back in the day

Sounds like he was cheating and quit before getting caught. There were a ton of cheats in online poker back in the day
I need proof!!!

I download loloTRICKEDu hand history on poker tracker and learn few play from him , I immediate make good money right away jumping into nl from limit, he is legit. I doubt he cheat, just a very gifted poker player, that kid just crushed.

There is suspicion that Phil Ivey cheap but no proof. Phil Ivey is the biggest winner in Full Tilt Poker but no success at Pokerstar.

I need proof!!!

I download loloTRICKEDu hand history on poker tracker and learn few play from him , I immediate make good money right away jumping into nl from limit, he is legit. I doubt he cheat, just a very gifted poker player, that kid just crushed.

There is suspicion that Phil Ivey cheap but no proof. Phil Ivey is the biggest winner in Full Tilt Poker but no success at Pokerstar.

Phil Ivey is one of the greatest players on the planet and his hands are shown on TV all the time. The same cannot be said for some rando on the internet who just disappeared after going on a huge streak online where cheating was prevalent.

Phil Ivey is one of the greatest players on the planet and his hands are shown on TV all the time. The same cannot be said for some rando on the internet who just disappeared after going on a huge streak online where cheating was prevalent.

Yes, I have no doubt Phil Ivey is one of the greatest poker player of our time but the win rate is unbelievable on Full Tilt compare to his Pokerstars stats. I just point out the discrepancy Phil Ivey win rate between the two site. loloTRICKEDu just ahead of his time when PartyPoker 10/20 is soft and I do recognize that loloTRICKEDu wouldn't hold a candle to Phil Ivey. TwoPlusTwo poker community never once accuse loloTRICEDu of cheating when he have a sick 6 month of good run for profit over 3 millions.

Back