Social CPAC worships the golden calf

Another thread whining about Trump. This is a good sign for him. If America survives four years of leftist dog shit then he has a great chance to get another term. Of course we can be sure that the Deep State scum will do everything they can to rig that election like they did this last one.

Hey look another delusional cult member. You guys are pathetic.

Hey look another delusional cult member. You guys are pathetic.

What's pathetic is how obsessed and filled with hatred you are. You hate America and anyone who would defend her.

What's pathetic is how obsessed and filled with hatred you are. You hate America and anyone who would defend her.
This you?

o79plvxqivzy.jpg

Nothing in this post is true.

He did not get more votes than any presidential candidate ever, he did not even get the most votes in this single election.

He also did not get the most minority votes of any presidential candidate ever, he did not even get the most minority votes of any president in this election.

He did not even do the best with minorities for Republican candidates, since George W. Bush did significantly better with minority voters when he ran for president.

let me guess, you are naive enough to believe that 80 million people actually voted for a brain dead candidate to be ruler of the free world

this whole election is the real life version of the Chris Farley movie, everyone had their head stuck up a cows ass and everything they see is bullshit

every facet of this election was monkeyed with, the machines, the way they stopped counting and Trump and had a huge lead but in the middle of the night while the polls stations were closed mysteriously biden votes appeared over night. Except they didn't close they just kept republicans out and fed machines all night, pulling hidden boxes of ballots out, feeding the same ballots over and over, witnesses kicked out of polling areas, election laws were changed multiable times, signatures not verified, hundreds of thousands of votes were reported by postal workers being delivered from one state to another, mail in ballots by the hundreds from single addresses, thousands of mail in ballots from boxes that were never folded hence never mailed. These are just a few off the top of my head, I could google and come up with plenty more.
They are suppose to keep hard copy ballots yet in Georgia they shredded ballots right after the so called election, the same election that had to mysteriously stop the count again.
Every state has refused access to the actual ballots and machines even under threat of arrest, audits that were done show votes switched

this is the biggest scandal in American history, and you people are either complicit, naive or stupid, so don't try and tell me you know anything about who or how many voted

I'm not going to respond to you guys about this, believe what you will. I made my prediction what would happen well before the election and everything I thought would happen did....except justice, we will either get justice or judgement

pile on as much as you want, I'm done here

Nope. I love America. I hate con men like Trump, who somehow managed to brainwash millions of people like yourself into forgetting a lifetime of being a lying shitbag and convince you he gives a shit about anything other than himself.

You are the exact type of mark a slime all like him targets, and he got you hook line and sinker.

let me guess, you are naive enough to believe that 80 million people actually voted for a brain dead candidate to be ruler of the free world

this whole election is the real life version of the Chris Farley movie, everyone had their head stuck up a cows ass and everything they see is bullshit

every facet of this election was monkeyed with, the machines, the way they stopped counting and Trump and had a huge lead but in the middle of the night while the polls stations were closed mysteriously biden votes appeared over night. Except they didn't close they just kept republicans out and fed machines all night, pulling hidden boxes of ballots out, feeding the same ballots over and over, witnesses kicked out of polling areas, election laws were changed multiable times, signatures not verified, hundreds of thousands of votes were reported by postal workers being delivered from one state to another, mail in ballots by the hundreds from single addresses, thousands of mail in ballots from boxes that were never folded hence never mailed. These are just a few off the top of my head, I could google and come up with plenty more.
They are suppose to keep hard copy ballots yet in Georgia they shredded ballots right after the so called election, the same election that had to mysteriously stop the count again.
Every state has refused access to the actual ballots and machines even under threat of arrest, audits that were done show votes switched

this is the biggest scandal in American history, and you people are either complicit, naive or stupid, so don't try and tell me you know anything about who or how many voted

I'm not going to respond to you guys about this, believe what you will. I made my prediction what would happen well before the election and everything I thought would happen did....except justice, we will either get justice or judgement

pile on as much as you want, I'm done here

Spew outright falsehoods and verifiable lies and tuck tail and run like a coward when confronted with them. You fit the Trump cultist mold to a T.

Spew outright falsehoods and verifiable lies and tuck tail and run like a coward when confronted with them. You fit the Trump cultist mold to a T.
I ain't tuck tailing anything, I just said I'm done making my point, either I will be proven to be right or I won't. I made all my predictions and statements and many people here remember exactly what I said, so we'll see.
I tried searching for videos and articles I have seen and read and they have all been removed from the internet. you-tube is absolutely unless, duck duck go pulls nothing but the exact opposite of what your search terms are. What was it Tyrion Lannister said "When you cut out a mans tongue, you not proving him a liar, you're only proving to the world you're afraid of what he might say."
or believe the lie empower the liar, we have hit a point of live time revisionist history, facts are being distorted and changed as soon as they happen.
It's becoming impossible to make a point if they remove everything that doesn't fit the narrative. So we are left with your version of reality and mine, believe what you want.

I ain't tuck tailing anything, I just said I'm done making my point, either I will be proven to be right or I won't. I made all my predictions and statements and many people here remember exactly what I said, so we'll see.
I tried searching for videos and articles I have seen and read and they have all been removed from the internet. you-tube is absolutely unless, duck duck go pulls nothing but the exact opposite of what your search terms are. What was it Tyrion Lannister said "When you cut out a mans tongue, you not proving him a liar, you're only proving to the world you're afraid of what he might say."
or believe the lie empower the liar, we have hit a point of live time revisionist history, facts are being distorted and changed as soon as they happen.
It's becoming impossible to make a point if they remove everything that doesn't fit the narrative. So we are left with your version of reality and mine, believe what you want.

Your statements and predictions have already been proven wrong dozens of times in state and federal courts across the country, including multiple times by Trump appointed judges. The fact that you're quoting a fictional character and trying to use random youtube videos to support your point as a counter to that is a perfect illustration of just how delusional the few of you that still cling to this whole "Trump actually won" narrative are.

The only revisionist history going on here is the fantasy narrative that you and your ilk are still trying to push. Trump did such a shit job as President that he inspired 80 million people to vote against him. Let that sink in.

Bbbbbbuttttt his rallies!!!

tenor.gif

Your statements and predictions have already been proven wrong dozens of times in state and federal courts across the country, including multiple times by Trump appointed judges. The fact that you're quoting a fictional character and trying to use random youtube videos to support your point as a counter to that is a perfect illustration of just how delusional the few of you that still cling to this whole "Trump actually won" narrative are.

The only revisionist history going on here is the fantasy narrative that you and your ilk are still trying to push. Trump did such a shit job as President that he inspired 80 million people to vote against him. Let that sink in.

Bbbbbbuttttt his rallies!!!

tenor.gif
wrong, they haven't heard any of the cases, nor were audits conducted. we may get one in Arizona but every time officials say they will comply they don't....even under the threat of jail. a judge ruled yesterday that a full audit of machines and ballots would take lace in maricopa county but look for another judge to block that.
look how many officials have been fired or quit in these key states, let me guess your news outlets haven't reported any of that?

Every state involved refused to allow access to machines, ballots hell even the process of voting...in what universe isn't that completely obvious as to what is going on....yours, lots of room to be embarrassed but people are too stupid to see why.

the only thing dumber than admitting you voted for a brain dead candidate that was told to stay in his literal basement for the entire election, is believing any of that bs you wrote
you shouldn't be melting down this late into the game bro. especially over this.

@Voodoo_Child906 I think it was you that had a nice post in the past with a good summary of the judges opinions in a bunch of these cases "they haven't heard". Not that anything would convince this guy at his level of delusion.

wrong, they haven't heard any of the cases, nor were audits conducted. we may get one in Arizona but every time officials say they will comply they don't....even under the threat of jail. a judge ruled yesterday that a full audit of machines and ballots would take lace in maricopa county but look for another judge to block that.
look how many officials have been fired or quit in these key states, let me guess your news outlets haven't reported any of that?

Every state involved refused to allow access to machines, ballots hell even the process of voting...in what universe isn't that completely obvious as to what is going on....yours, lots of room to be embarrassed but people are too stupid to see why.

@jk7707

Judge Stephanos Bibas of the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals at Philadelphia, an appointee of Trump had this to say when a case was brought to him:

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/3rd-circuit-calling-an-election-unfair-does-not-make-it-so

“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote in the nonprecedential opinion. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

I have other examples if you want them?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Georgia audit:

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electi...r_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

Michigan audit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/6738200002

PA audit:

https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/State-details.aspx?newsid=453

Guess what they all found? Again, you're delusional. There is a mountain of evidence pointing to the election being fair. You just can't accept it.

Has anyone ever lost the popular vote three times in a row.

Trump is an absolute gift to the democrats at this point.

Back