Social CPAC worships the golden calf

Of course we can be sure that the Deep State scum will do everything they can to rig that election like they did this last one.

Making excuses for the loss 4 years in advance lol.

<36>

Would probably buy one of these tbh

Did they purposely make that look like a Bible?
41wDHuX7SlL._AC_UL600_SR444,600_.jpg

What is the point of these "conventions"?

Last edited:
Would probably buy one of these tbh

I played Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands with a friend of mine and the main baddie "El Sueno" (The Dream) basically writes his own "Narco Bible" and is taking over Bolivia with his drug cartel.

That will be their new Bible.

It's completely possible that poll remains the same closer to 2024 but to look at it and really assume much about it for 2024 is a bad idea. Those in the party (especially those who voted for him) are going to still show support by saying they would re-nominate him. A lot can change from now to then even in the event if a lot of the party still likes him but possibly think it isn't electorally wise to put him on the ballot again. It does seem like he won't be going away and will have at least somewhat of a kingmaker aspect with the party if he doesn't run.

let me guess, you are naive enough to believe that 80 million people actually voted for a brain dead candidate to be ruler of the free world

this whole election is the real life version of the Chris Farley movie, everyone had their head stuck up a cows ass and everything they see is bullshit

every facet of this election was monkeyed with, the machines, the way they stopped counting and Trump and had a huge lead but in the middle of the night while the polls stations were closed mysteriously biden votes appeared over night. Except they didn't close they just kept republicans out and fed machines all night, pulling hidden boxes of ballots out, feeding the same ballots over and over, witnesses kicked out of polling areas, election laws were changed multiable times, signatures not verified, hundreds of thousands of votes were reported by postal workers being delivered from one state to another, mail in ballots by the hundreds from single addresses, thousands of mail in ballots from boxes that were never folded hence never mailed. These are just a few off the top of my head, I could google and come up with plenty more.
They are suppose to keep hard copy ballots yet in Georgia they shredded ballots right after the so called election, the same election that had to mysteriously stop the count again.
Every state has refused access to the actual ballots and machines even under threat of arrest, audits that were done show votes switched

this is the biggest scandal in American history, and you people are either complicit, naive or stupid, so don't try and tell me you know anything about who or how many voted

I'm not going to respond to you guys about this, believe what you will. I made my prediction what would happen well before the election and everything I thought would happen did....except justice, we will either get justice or judgement

pile on as much as you want, I'm done here

Sigh.
It’s like you compiled every single obscure conspiracy from whatever bullshit “news” you imbibe. If you could prove even one of them occurred, it would be a big deal. It’s smart of you to cast such a large net, I guess; no one is going to debunk every morsel of your bullshit yet again.

I gotta hand it to you, most of the Trump trolls have come and gone. But you go on hiatus and return to a forum of fresh meat. Fortunately, it doesn’t take more than one of your posts for an individual to realize they are dealing with a moron.

Have. A. Fucking. Look. At. These. People.

Roger Stone dancing. Some can rapping. Monster truck background and all.

It's a cataclysm of stupidity, thanks to one guy who ushered in the Idiocracy era to American politics

"A cataclysm of stupidity" should be the slogan for every CPAC event.

Back