Crack, Meth, or Heroin...Which should I try first?

I've never done crack, but I've done coke, and that is way less dangerous than meth or heroin imo. With heroin being the most dangerous. So I say try crack, then try meth, don't try heroin.

Actually don't try any of them. Maybe try crack.

Don't become an addict. A family friends son is going through rehab. He's on some addictive substance. The local hospital I guess is charging $50,000 for treatment, and more costly treatment will be needed later. His parents are stressed. Sadly from what I've read the chances of the treatment working are slim.

Was pleased to read today that Dr. Meg Patterson's addiction treatment program is receiving more attention of late. She was famous in the past for successfully treating famous UK musicians and celebrities such as Keith Richards, Pete Townshend, Eric Clapton.

Scots doctor's pioneering treatment helped rock stars kick their addictions
Dr Meg Patterson, originally from Aberdeen, helped Boy George, Eric Clapton and Keith Richards.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/new-documentary-sheds-light-electric-22001946

excerpt:

She treated rock stars and celebrities for addictions but her controversial therapy was rubbished by fellow medics.

Former Scots missionary Dr Meg Patterson pioneered a method based on Chinese acupuncture for drug users as an alternative to other pills.

More than four decades later, new documentary The Final Fix – narrated by Ewan McGregor and now on Amazon Prime – follows addicts in the US as they try out the device to detox from illegal and prescription drugs.

It comes as America’s National Institute on Drug Abuse and the National Institute of Health are looking at using the neuro-electric therapy (NET) device.

And before Covid-19, an unnamed Scottish university was claimed to be in discussions about testing the device.

p:nth-of-type(6)","type":"performPlaceholder","relativePos":"after"}" data-placeholder-placeholder="" data-response-start="5056.589999934658" data-type="placeholder" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; font-size: 16px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif;">
For the Aberdeen-born doctor’s family, the documentary could mean their mother’s legacy is fulfilled – being able to help those on drugs get off them for good.....

Meth is my fav. Just don't let this buddy push any pots onto you
Ain't that the truth

xa2JsF8.jpg

I vote shoot heroin up one of your dick veins and report back here

I have heard that rolling all three into a lit fire cracker and inserting into your nose is a good time.

Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.

Neither cocaine. Then molly aka mdma aka ecstasy

Back