Crack, Meth, or Heroin...Which should I try first?

I've done all of those drugs, you aren't missing out man.. all 3 have bad side effects that pretty much are just as bad as the high is good..

And I've been to rehab twice in the last 13 months and live in a sober house, so take that for what its worth

Why anyone would want to try any of those drugs is beyond my comprehension.

4 of my close friends died from heroin. With that being said, go for it. Good luck

I was strung out on Heroin and meth for years. I‘ve been sober for 4 1/2 years now and I implore you and anyone else reading this DO NOT fuck with these. You are literally talking about playing Russian roulette with your life.

<seedat>

Last edited:
Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.

So whatthe fuck I’d you do??

Chase that dragon. Crack and meth I tried once each. Not impressed. Used to luh da pura coca doe.

Tried meth and crack. If you want your eyes big as plates and be focused so much that you can hardly take your attention away from something, that’s meth.

If you wanna be all twitchy and paranoid, that’s crack.

Sound fun?

You're either a real lowbrow low IQ piece of human shit for thinking this is funny, or one of the stupidest morons on the planet.

Either way have fun

Neither are true actually, you're just touchy...

None of those, YOLO and go hardcore.

Krokodil.

I once saw a krokodil at the zoo

I went to a krokodil farm once, you could feed the addicts to the krokodil.

Funny thing is the addicts all looked like featherless chickens, must be what krokodil does to you.....

@Cole train is this true?

Reactions: lsa
If I was absolutely forced to, I'd probably go with the meth as I can handle amphetamine and seems more manageable than the other two.

You've been added to the DEA watch list.

Used all 3 heavily in the past. Heroin was my first love. Did it for a long stretch and was able to relatively keep my shit together. There's a romanticism to it, it's more distinguished. It really is something special and on some level, I dont blame anyone who chooses to throw their life away by using it until they're dead. It's that good.

I still think about this monologue a junkie gave to me the first time I went to detox about how heroin feels like love and everything you've been missing your entire life, the warm embrace and comfort that finally makes you whole. It's true, and having that kind of singularity of purpose and focus on one thing is so liberating. Nothing else matters. I can vividly remember that feeling, being completely at ease with my circumstances. I've never related to the people I was surrounded by more than when they were all dope users like me. It was such a unifying bond.

Meth and crack will turn you into a punchline, a fool. You'll be a fucking animal trying to get more of that shit, not just a soulless addict in withdrawal. There's nothing poetic about it, no feeling of deeper meaning behind it. I will say though, a heroin and meth speedball is the absolute pinnacle in the drug world in my opinion. That's what finally made me crash and burn with the quickness, shooting those every day. That shit had me thinking everyone was an undercover cop, staring through hotel door peepholes all fucking night, looking all over the floor for drugs I thought I dropped but really it was just garbage. Just as pathetic as it gets.

Don't have any plans this weekend and a buddy of mine offered to give me my first hit of any of these three. I've done some stuff but nothing heavy like this. What should I try first? Any experience? Not looking to get addicted, just want to enjoy the weekend.
Crack would be cool to try

low key

it’s like a more powerful version of coca hina and we know how fun that is lol

Back