Craig Jones Will Face Gabi Garcia. Update: apparently just a troll job

Hahaha, apprently they decided to postpone it and do it in 2 weeks, because "they want to stream it on a bigger platform" and "people in China don't have the streaming capabilities to see it".

What a sham.

Hahaha, apprently they decided to postpone it and do it in 2 weeks, because "they want to stream it on a bigger platform" and "people in China don't have the streaming capabilities to see it".

What a sham.

As expected I suppose. But Craig Jones is pretty damned funny on the livestream. "I need her help, I can't even open this beer cap." LMAO. The obvious size disparity sitting next to each other is also kind of hilarious.

This is some bullshit , there going to try to charge for it now

As expected I suppose. But Craig Jones is pretty damned funny on the livestream. "I need her help, I can't even open this beer cap." LMAO. The obvious size disparity sitting next to each other is also kind of hilarious.

Lol yeah, he's a funny guy, the whole thing is hilarious. She has no chance though. There's no way Craig hasn't felt and defeated way way stronger and more skilled guys. He obliterated Magalhaes in like 2', a 6'3 220lbs high level competitive male black belt. A lot of the guys in ADCC he faced are also probably juiced to the gills, he will have to take it easy on her while she will be going 110%. They're about to armwrestle now haha.

This is some bullshit , there going to try to charge for it now

Yeah, I feel they never even planned to do it today at all, they just wanted people to tune in to the announcement. Total scam.

Lol yeah, he's a funny guy, the whole thing is hilarious. She has no chance though. There's no way Craig hasn't felt and defeated way way stronger and more skilled guys. He obliterated Magalhaes in like 2', a 6'3 220lbs high level competitive male black belt. A lot of the guys in ADCC he faced are also probably juiced to the gills, he will have to take it easy on her while she will be going 110%. They're about to armwrestle now haha.

Yeah, I feel they never even planned to do it today at all, they just wanted people to tune in to the announcement. Total scam.

Well if nothing else, Craig gained me as a fan. Lost it at the stare down at 28:50 of the recorded livestream. "Craig do you want to flex a little?" "I am." LMFAO

Well if nothing else, Craig gained me as a fan. Lost it at the stare down at 28:50 of the recorded livestream. "Craig do you want to flex a little?" "I am." LMFAO
Hahahahaha,that's awesome.

Official: Craig Jones Will Face Gabi Garcia in Intergender Match: ‘If I Lose To Gabi, I’ll Retire’

Sources:

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cra...intergender-grappling-match-with-gabi-garcia/

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/3/...with-gabi-garcia-says-hell-retire-if-he-loses

“Sunday, flying into LA to fight Gabi Garcia. We’ll do a no time limit match in her gym and we’ll stream that free, supposedly, yeah. 100-percent [it’s happening]. Hopefully [it goes] well for me (laughs). Otherwise, if I lose I’ll retire. If I lose to Gabi I’ll retire. Just no time limit, sub only. Obviously, a lot of people think it’s a joke, but just because of the interest we thought why not? Jump in. Flo Grappling wouldn’t touch it but we’ll stream it free.”

Thoughts?

Gabi hasn't shown high level skills in her wins against much smaller females. She is going to be matched/overmatched in strength and appears to be the less techncal fighter. Gabi will not have a massive weight advantage. She weighs similar to Gordon Ryan in his last fight. Jones should just heel hook her in the first couple mins. This isn't the fight to show how much better you are and let her smash you before catching her late. Just tyap her immediately then give her mount for a second try just to entertain the fans.

Gabi hasn't shown high level skills in her wins against much smaller females. She is going to be matched/overmatched in strength and appears to be the less techncal fighter. Gabi will not have a massive weight advantage. She weighs similar to Gordon Ryan in his last fight. Jones should just heel hook her in the first couple mins. This isn't the fight to show how much better you are and let her smash you before catching her late. Just tyap her immediately then give her mount for a second try just to entertain the fans.
The fight is pure entertainment. Everyone knows he can heel hook her in the first minute, but what would be more fun to watch if he pulls of some slick transitions.

The fight is pure entertainment. Everyone knows he can heel hook her in the first minute, but what would be more fun to watch if he pulls of some slick transitions.

Imagine if he lets her get his back and she wins via neck crank.... It's probably her best path to Victory hahahahaha

Why would he let her take his back?

To prove a point and make it exciting. The whole DDS thing is being defensively awesome and attacking with subs. It's considered the worst position in BJJ to give up so why not let her take your back, defend by going to mount and then win via heel hook whilst escaping from there. Complete and utter domination from the worst position possible.

They had Gabi grappling with mma fighters on tuf and she was rag dolling 200+ roided out dudes. She seems stronger then she looks. The skill gap is so ridiculously big it won't matter whatsoever.

Look at her hands and how they changed over the years. She has so much roid pumping around her body that she has higher testosterone than most males around. At this point she is a male.

I would say on a skill level she is far below other high level female black belts. She just forces her submissions and still looses repeatedly. Compared with a male maybe purple belt but I wouldnt put her higher. Still her strenght is above a normal trained 185man and that says something.

To prove a point and make it exciting. The whole DDS thing is being defensively awesome and attacking with subs. It's considered the worst position in BJJ to give up so why not let her take your back, defend by going to mount and then win via heel hook whilst escaping from there. Complete and utter domination from the worst position possible.

Why would he risk losing at all? Gabi is enormous strong and a world champion. While obviously her skill level isn't close to a top level guy like Craig... Imagine how bad it would be for his career if she did happen to snatch his neck up...

Look at her hands and how they changed over the years. She has so much roid pumping around her body that she has higher testosterone than most males around. At this point she is a male.

I would say on a skill level she is far below other high level female black belts. She just forces her submissions and still looses repeatedly. Compared with a male maybe purple belt but I wouldnt put her higher. Still her strenght is above a normal trained 185man and that says something.
How did her hands change?

How did her hands change?

At the beginning of her career she had hands like every other woman and that changed to hands like shovels with veins popping out, several sizes bigger than before and the form changed to male hands. Its I guess mostly a LOT of HGH and enormous amounts of Roids. In a way its really disgusting what she did to herself and most transformations are irreversible.

vUZodYV.jpg

At the beginning of her career she had hands like every other woman and that changed to hands like shovels with veins popping out, several sizes bigger than before and the form changed to male hands. Its I guess mostly a LOT of HGH and enormous amounts of Roids. In a way its really disgusting what she did to herself and most transformations are irreversible.

vUZodYV.jpg

I'm not judging because most high level athletes were/are on something, but Gabi's body symmetry has always been a WTF to me. Hormonally she's probably more than a man at this point but she must have started with some crazy genetics to attain her shoulder, wrist and upper body proportions as a female. I mean even relative to roided out male grapplers, she's built like f'ing Johnny Bravo.

Last edited:
Back