Craig Jones Will Face Gabi Garcia. Update: apparently just a troll job

I don't understand why she appears to be taking so much peds she was always gonna be bigger and stronger than her opponents. She seems to have stepped up her dosage Ryan and Galvao look like little boys between her. Her jaw is pure hgh she probably takes more than bodybuilders.

I'm not judging because most high level athletes were/are on something, but Gabi's body symmetry has always been a WTF to me. Hormonally she's probably more than a man at this point but she must have started with some crazy genetics to attain her shoulder, wrist and upper body proportions as a female. I mean even relative to roided out male grapplers, she's built like f'ing Johnny Bravo.

If you look at her family she was meant to get very big. The rest is hard dedicated training and a constant level of testosterone . My guess she went above 600mg/dl / week constantly and in the area of 0.016 mg/kg / day or even more of HGH. I am surprised she found a man who married her but good for her.

What I dont like about her is that she portrays herself as a victim of bullying when in reality she is the cheating bastard in competition who attacks anyone critisizing ped abuse even if its not adressed at her specifically (Caio Tera) .Classic self victimizing. . Lets not forget she tested positive for Clomiphene which you only take after hardcore roid abuse (hello Jones)

The most absurd thing about her is that the so called liberal press eats that up and interpreted the critic at her size as an example of discrimination against females breaking the norm.

"Gabi has become a role model for women who struggle to break free from stereotypes every day."

Shows you how clueless these "journalists" really are.

If you look at her family she was meant to get very big. The rest is hard dedicated training and a constant level of testosterone . My guess she went above 600mg/dl / week constantly and in the area of 0.016 mg/kg / day or even more of HGH. I am surprised she found a man who married her but good for her.

What I dont like about her is that she portrays herself as a victim of bullying when in reality she is the cheating bastard in competition who attacks anyone critisizing ped abuse even if its not adressed at her specifically (Caio Tera) .Classic self victimizing. . Lets not forget she tested positive for Clomiphene which you only take after hardcore roid abuse (hello Jones)

The most absurd thing about her is that the so called liberal press eats that up and interpreted the critic at her size as an example of discrimination against females breaking the norm.

"Gabi has become a role model for women who struggle to break free from stereotypes every day."

To be fair she was super masculine looking even as a skinny blue belt (she got fake tits at I think 18).
She looked less masculine when she got fat as fuck later on because of all the weight making her look soft.
She isn't some petite girl transformed by steroids but naturally gigantic women likely taking them to look fit.

I'm conflicted on Gabi. On the one hand, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. She competes in a sport where many (all?) top competitors are on gear anyway so if she wants to do that to her body to earn a living then more power to her. At least she's never pulled (AFAIK) the kind of crap Cyborg has, cheating at weigh in (claiming wet bikini weighed 7 lbs) to bulldoze much smaller girls with brute force.

On the other hand, I find her physically repulsive and can't fathom why a girl interested in settling down with a man would do that to her body (while bothering to get a boob job). Having to take Clomid as PCT (vs. fertility treatment) when you're a WOMAN is kind of a mindfuck and her playing the victim card is even more absurd. I'll never be a fan but holding all that against her because she's female makes me feel a bit like an asshole.

Last edited:
I'm conflicted on Gabi. On the one hand, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. She competes in a sport where many (all?) top competitors are on gear anyway so if she wants to do that to her body to earn a living then more power to her. At least she's never pulled (AFAIK) the kind of crap Cyborg has, cheating at weigh in (claiming wet bikini weighed 7 lbs) to bulldoze much smaller girls with brute force.

But why give her "benefit of doubt" when she has tested positive? Like your wrote only athletes on hardcore roid cycles take anti oestrogen medication. And regarding weight cut do you remember her history? She is a dirty fighter all included. Against Yabushita she used illegal soccer kicks two times despite being warned and complained about stoppage. Vs. Kandori she came in 27lbs above the weight limit (after the cut) and expected to get away with it only to then throw in crocodile tears after the bout was cancelled with some fake story. Vs. Gagloeva she poked her eyes to a no contest and then wrote about Gagloeva to be a pussy for not continuing. Thats not even including her agressive behaviour vs. people against PEDs even if they dont adress her. She cornered Caio only because he spoke out against them.

The critic has nothing to do with her being a female but what she did to her body and how she behaves towards her opponents and the sport in general.

But why give her "benefit of doubt" when she has tested positive? Like your wrote only athletes on hardcore roid cycles take anti oestrogen medication. And regarding weight cut do you remember her history? She is a dirty fighter all included. Against Yabushita she used illegal soccer kicks two times despite being warned and complained about stoppage. Vs. Kandori she came in 27lbs above the weight limit (after the cut) and expected to get away with it only to then throw in crocodile tears after the bout was cancelled with some fake story. Vs. Gagloeva she poked her eyes to a no contest and then wrote about Gagloeva to be a pussy for not continuing. Thats not even including her agressive behaviour vs. people against PEDs even if they dont adress her. She cornered Caio only because he spoke out against them.

The critic has nothing to do with her being a female but what she did to her body and how she behaves towards her opponents and the sport in general.

By "benefit of the doubt" I wasn't saying she might not be on gear. She's obviously taken so much her blood type is now Dbol+. Was saying she's doing what she thinks she needs to (in a sport full of gearheads) to have a paying career and make a living, which is more than a lot of folks manage. This boils down to putting butts in seats and her physique goes a long way to accomplishing that.

Now that you mention, I do remember that Kandori weigh-in debacle but haven't followed her closely enough to know about the other stuff. Was the Caio situation really that one-sided? I've never met either of them personally but some folks seem to think Caio can be a bit of a prick himself.

Either way, thanks for the other examples. Now I can go back to not liking her without feeling conflicted.

Last edited:

On the other hand, I find her physically repulsive and can't fathom why a girl interested in settling down with a man would do that to her body (while bothering to get a boob job). Having to take Clomid as PCT (vs. fertility treatment) when you're a WOMAN is kind of a mindfuck and her playing the victim card is even more absurd. I'll never be a fan but holding all that against her because she's female makes me feel a bit like an asshole.
Gabi had a lot of guys proposing to her on social media and is married so I doubt she has trouble with men.
Her facial structure did not chancge that much from roids (comparing to skinny blue belt pics).

Gabi had a lot of guys proposing to her on social media and is married so I doubt she has trouble with men.
Her facial structure did not chancge that much from roids (comparing to skinny blue belt pics).

That's kind of what I was getting at - I'm "live and let live" when it comes to that stuff. What she does in her personal life is none of my business and whether someone uses or not in an untested league (or one with shambolic testing protocols) is likewise none of my business and not something I'd hold against an athlete regardless of what they look like.

Last edited:
If he loses to Gabi and retires, will Gabi face Tye rutolo at WNO??@?@?

Hands are not in line but seeing Gabi put her hands in her pockets made me think she wanted to hide them. No wonder.

hJlRXcP.png

My brain read your second to last sentence as "Gabi has become a roid model for women who struggle".

Looking at her now vs TUF a few years back she has that classic hgh jawline change ala Mark McGwire and others.

I've never met either of them personally but some folks seem to think Caio can be a bit of a prick himself.

Well he is one of the few top BJJ fighters who takes an active stance against PED in competition. That makes him an outcast for many top gyms and athletes. If he is diffifcult to communicate with I dont know but that alone will
influence a lot of roiders against him and in that instance he did not say anything to Gabbi at all but talked about abuse in general. Thats why she cornered him. The only other I know of is Marcelo Garcia . Thats why Marcelo is my nr.1 GOAT BJJ fighter of alltime.
Not only incredible skilled but without PED.

Well he is one of the few top BJJ fighters who takes an active stance against PED in competition. That makes him an outcast for many top gyms and athletes. If he is diffifcult to communicate with I dont know but that alone will
influence a lot of roiders against him and in that instance he did not say anything to Gabbi at all but talked about abuse in general. Thats why she cornered him. The only other I know of is Marcelo Garcia . Thats why Marcelo is my nr.1 GOAT BJJ fighter of alltime.
Not only incredible skilled but without PED.

Tough to not be a fan of Marcelo, GOAT level competition record and always comes off as a genuinely nice guy to boot.

I was sitting beside gabis team for AC/DC 2015, every single female in that team was already a shemale, disgusting to be honest

I assume you meant ADCC but would be pretty awesome if you were sitting next to Gabi's team at an AC/DC concert.

I've got to say, Craig had me laughing my ass off at that "press conference". Gabby and Craig actually make a solid comedic duo.

C: "leglocks are easy"
G: "yeah when you have no ligaments"

Who are you going to fight next?
C: "I think I'll fight a kid"

Back